• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than ever after watching him the past two seasons, especially after all the stuff that leaked out about his work ethic last offseason. Dude ain't cut out to be an NFL QB.

Not cut out for baseball either. At least not anymore. Baseball is different than it was when Michael Jordan did it. And Kyler is not the big name of Jordan. Baseball is becoming a young man’s sport. Especially with the new rules which emphasize athleticism more. No way a 25 year old can totally restart the process. And he won’t be 25 when and if he becomes to baseball.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cut out for baseball either. At least not anymore. Baseball is different than it was when Michael Jordan did it. And Kyler is not the big name of Jordan. Baseball is becoming a young man’s sport. Especially with the new rules which emphasize athleticism more. No way a 25 year old can totally restart the process. And he won’t be 25 when and if he becomes to baseball.
That's why I said AAA and not MLB:)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said AAA and not MLB:)

true... but even triple A... he will make much more money as a backup QB... unless you think it is an ego thing where he thinks he can make the MLB

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true... but even triple A... he will make much more money as a backup QB... unless you think it is an ego thing where he thinks he can make the MLB
I don't think he'd be a backup. Both his ego, and why would you want a backup who doesn't prepare for the game, would be a constant distraction for the team -i.e.- every time the starter makes a mistake, where's Kyler, when will be put Kyler in, lets try Kyler, Kyler has a specific package of plays where he's in and the starter is out, blah blah..

Kyler's entire value, is him being a better athlete on the field than the guys across from him- and he's just not at this level, not after DC's learned how to attack him, and because he doesn't have the dedication, required to put down the Xbox controller, study film and gameplans, or if he does, he obviously doesn't have the mental capacity to absorb that information and translate into the field. His athleticism is all he has. Doesn't do any team any good on the bench, and if he can't win as a starter, why would he stick in the league at all..especially when he still has that option. I would imagine the A's still hold his rights, but I also imagine almost every team would be wiling to give that name a contract, probably guaranteed. And while yes baseball has changed over the years, it still doesn't take hours and hours of study and prep to go over the opposing pitchers scouting report- outside of that, its throw the ball, catch the ball, hit the ball.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

prob true, but Murray has a relatively recent college baseball season where he played well under his belt. Don't think Jordan played at all after high school

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prob true, but Murray has a relatively recent college baseball season where he played well under his belt. Don't think Jordan played at all after high school

my comparison to Jordan was about age... But murray is still only 25... so the comparison was not perfect, or even good....

but still the fact he is 25 now, and injured, and still in football, he aint deciding to try baseball until at the earliest 2025...

also, even though football is a much more physical sport, much more demanding... you can play with injuries in football... you really cant in baseball...

its funny that baseball players get called out for missing games for minor injuries... but it really is much harder to play baseball than any other sport with any injury...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my comparison to Jordan was about age... But murray is still only 25... so the comparison was not perfect, or even good....

but still the fact he is 25 now, and injured, and still in football, he aint deciding to try baseball until at the earliest 2025...

also, even though football is a much more physical sport, much more demanding... you can play with injuries in football... you really cant in baseball...

its funny that baseball players get called out for missing games for minor injuries... but it really is much harder to play baseball than any other sport with any injury...

hate it when I sneeze so hard that I can't scratch my crotch while standing in the outfield for 2.5hrs to make 2 catches all game

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I dunno that he'd go into baseball..its just painfully obvious that he is not going to be a successful NFL starting QB, unless he has a serious come to Jesus moment, and that baseball is a very realistic option for him to turn to..that's all. dude could retire and join competitive video gaming for all I know, or care.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I dunno that he'd go into baseball..its just painfully obvious that he is not going to be a successful NFL starting QB, unless he has a serious come to Jesus moment, and that baseball is a very realistic option for him to turn to..that's all. dude could retire and join competitive video gaming for all I know, or care.

I don’t remember if I was watching a scripted show or if it was real life. But wasn’t there a player who did this??? Retired to go to video games.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t remember if I was watching a scripted show or if it was real life. But wasn’t there a player who did this??? Retired to go to video games.
There was a fake news deal about someone last offseason..JuJu I think.

Reek has publicly claimed that once his contract is up, he's out the door to be a pro-gamer

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a fake news deal about someone last offseason..JuJu I think.

Reek has publicly claimed that once his contract is up, he's out the door to be a pro-gamer

Nah. I remembered what I was thinking of. And it was not real sports. It was from the show where The Rock was an agent. The show was called Ballers.

Love when that happens. When you remember something that happened on tv and think it happened in real life.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I remembered what I was thinking of. And it was not real sports. It was from the show where The Rock was an agent. The show was called Ballers.

Love when that happens. When you remember something that happened on tv and think it happened in real life.
You get cake. Now trade me that dude I want.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Offer GIF by Dynasty Drunks

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for another WR or RB. Guys on the block: Mixon, DPJ and Thielen (even though nobody likely wants him).