• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, and I realize this automatically is offensive by me saying 'no offense', but I don't recall a single offer or any interest from you for the 2 seasons I had Kelce, and it comes off as a lot of hot air without any substance to call a trade bad when you don't have the cajones to make offers on the deals you're calling out

I don't take offense... but I stated I have no problem with this trade, I don't like it and think it was a bad trade, but nothing really wrong with it...

the comment you posted was to @Shanemansj13 I was saying that he was trading during this time so he was offering picks... that made sense... it was tough seeing a trade get done during this time that doesn't use picks... as the context feels different...

I had a problem with yesterdays trade... but I am ok to agree to disagree with the rest of y'all about that one...

but this notion of just because you were not interested in trading yourself makes you unqualified to have an opinion is pretty bad IMO... and you know me, whether y'all like me or not, I am an opinionated bastard, and I share those opinions!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that "most complete rookie TE" owner feeling about Kyle Pitts?

Cant trust rookies.
Well, I'll give ya that as far as TE's go, everyday of the week, twice on Sundays. Anyone who expects anything outside of flashes from a rookie TE is not only fooling themselves but has a warped understanding of what it takes to be an NFL TE.

Thus why I finished that post with a rookie TE not being a win now move.
With extreme exceptions, you can't bank in TE's until year 2, more likely year 3. Including Kyle Pitts. Unfortunate for his owners that his second year was wasted with poor QB play combined with a not so great offensive plan. I would expect more this year, so if you know of a frustrated Pitts owner, might be the time to buy.

You draft rookie TE's to be your #2, and hope you don't have to use them much, and play the long game. I'm banking in sophomores like Dulcich, Likely, or other middle of the road options while sitting on Mayers, if he's the real deal, maybe I reap the rewards next year

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many 34 year-old TE have had 1000 yard seasons? My guess is it's a short list. Very short. I like the @Trudem trade.
Kelce isn’t average, average joe and he has a bazooka throwing to him lol. But seriously I think he can be elite (top 4 TE) for a couple more years

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take offense... but I stated I have no problem with this trade, I don't like it and think it was a bad trade, but nothing really wrong with it...

the comment you posted was to @Shanemansj13 I was saying that he was trading during this time so he was offering picks... that made sense... it was tough seeing a trade get done during this time that doesn't use picks... as the context feels different...

I had a problem with yesterdays trade... but I am ok to agree to disagree with the rest of y'all about that one...

but this notion of just because you were not interested in trading yourself makes you unqualified to have an opinion is pretty bad IMO... and you know me, whether y'all like me or not, I am an opinionated bastard, and I share those opinions!!!
In my defense, I’ve only been in this league for one year (2nd offseason). I gave up a lot for Mahomes last offseason and I didn’t think I had anything close to acquiring Kelce. Plus I really liked Njoku especially after the Watson trade and I still do if Watson gets back to a couple years ago Watson. Those are my excuses lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really also hope we can avoid all these negative comments on trades in the future.

Lot of different strategies at play in dynasty leagues. I think it is pretty poor taste to comment about trades and specifically calling out 1 side of it. Only creates animosity. Nothing positive comes from it.

Besides, there is always a chance that the outspoken naysayers are just flat out wrong! In fact, that is often the case.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really also hope we can avoid all these negative comments on trades in the future.

Lot of different strategies at play in dynasty leagues. I think it is pretty poor taste to comment about trades and specifically calling out 1 side of it. Only creates animosity. Nothing positive comes from it.

Besides, there is always a chance that the outspoken naysayers are just flat out wrong! In fact, that is often the case.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::suds::suds::clap:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom hill sale

There is a sale on him right now. The going price is a defense.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw
The Gary Gulman bit wasnt an indictment on the latest trade... Its just that every time the word blockbuster comes up, it reminds me of his comments, even tho the lettering has been removed from storefronts, the name blockbuster is still "etched in filth" until someone decides to powerwash the filth off the building.
Cracks me up.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody interested in sending me their 3rd rounder next year for Hurst? Or is anybody interested in beating that with a 2nd?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a 2023 first rounder which I'd love to deal for a young, impact player.

At this early viewing, it should be a very nice pick.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a 2023 first rounder which I'd love to deal for a young, impact player.

At this early viewing, it should be a very nice pick.
Lol, I meant 2024 of course. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SmokingMonkey , offer countered. I think you are still getting a pretty sweet deal.