• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
felt like the Kelce trade market was awfully chilly when I had him!

It is funny…

Don’t remember exactly what I offered for Kelce last year?

But I’d don’t think it was too far off this deal. Was Ridley + an RB maybe?

I don’t remember

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny…

I don’t remember

I asked about him last year and was told the price was J'Mar Chase. I ran from anymore talk of Kelce.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked about him last year and was told the price was J'Mar Chase. I ran from anymore talk of Kelce.
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your value wasn’t bad but in a 16 team league second round picks are lottery tickets. I love Ridley’s upside and think they lean on Akers this year. Your deal also doesn’t help me at all this year. I don’t think I will need help finishing low this year lol
Yeah I mean I don't blame you. Like I said, players right now >>> picks. Although a 1st does have great value and my team could be a hit or miss. I could go deep in the playoffs or have a top 5 pick. Not fond of Akers but he is young so I get it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't know you were in the fertilizer business, impressive amount of bullshit you're tossing around here, you'd think this was a field for planting crops, not a football message board

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny…

I don’t remember

Ridley, Higbee, '23 2nd, '23 5th for Kelce and a '23 3rd, so Ridley and a bunch of throw aways

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone has an opinion here, but this one was tough for me on the heels of dealing Breece Hall (basically) for Dalvin Cook just last year.

Kelce is great, but he is 33.

If Akers keeps the job for 3 years and Ridley is half what he used to be, Trudem wins this trade.

Needless to say, my next move is to deal Higbee for WR depth.

So hit me up if that trade would fill a need for you.
I get what you are saying and totally get Kelce is 33. He has a couple years peak maybe left. Ridley hasn't played in 2 years but I have no problem with him. Nice upside with TL and a clear #2 but Akers has proved nothing. That is a HUGE if. I mean it's possible but not very likely imo.

I like your side of the trade but I get why Trudem would want a RB + WR over picks

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*to clarify, I didn't intend to call anyone or any specific past offer out or even come off as bitching about anything, just that the discussions I had with several folks there didn't seem to be much interest in bouncing ideas back and forth and then multiple people seemed to jump in the ring once someone else was selling the TE goods

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*to clarify, I didn't intend to call anyone or any specific past offer out or even come off as bitching about anything, just that the discussions I had with several folks there didn't seem to be much interest in bouncing ideas back and forth and then multiple people seemed to jump in the ring once someone else was selling the TE goods
You were still park of the trade. I couldn’t have traded Kelce without you trading him to me first :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you are saying and totally get Kelce is 33. He has a couple years peak maybe left. Ridley hasn't played in 2 years but I have no problem with him. Nice upside with TL and a clear #2 but Akers has proved nothing. That is a HUGE if. I mean it's possible but not very likely imo.

I like your side of the trade but I get why Trudem would want a RB + WR over picks

Honestly. I think the problem with this trade was the timing. You were throwing in draft picks why?? Because we are doing the draft. If a trade is done during draft time chances are that the current draft picks will be involved. When it’s not it is like well why did you have to even announce it now. And that adds to the already bad trade.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
given that TE is easily the area of the greatest depth in this draft
How's that "most complete rookie TE" owner feeling about Kyle Pitts?

Cant trust rookies.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that "most complete rookie TE" owner feeling about Kyle Pitts?

Cant trust rookies.

As that Kyle pitts owner, and as a milkian philosopher. I really don’t believe in the first year TE historical reference.

I don’t doubt the stats. But we have to look deeper into it. For example. TEs in general don’t score fantasy points like any other position. And then there is a difference between a receiving te and a blocking te. The pool is just so small and so incomplete that it really is meaningless.

Pitts, his rookie season was to 5 in receptions and yards. Just couldn’t score a td.

There is no reason to really believe that any rookie te in a good position will not be at least decent this season.

I actually think the top 3 rookie TEs this season are all in great positions for them to succeed.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did you have to even announce it now. And that adds to the already bad trade.
How many 34 year-old TE have had 1000 yard seasons? My guess is it's a short list. Very short. I like the @Trudem trade.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many 34 year-old TE have had 1000 yard seasons? My guess is it's a short list. Very short. I like the @Trudem trade.
I fully expect to see Kelce go off this year. He’s special but my goal is flipping the trash ass roster that I inherited and I feel like this will help me do it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. I think the problem with this trade was the timing. You were throwing in draft picks why?? Because we are doing the draft. If a trade is done during draft time chances are that the current draft picks will be involved. When it’s not it is like well why did you have to even announce it now. And that adds to the already bad trade.

No offense, and I realize this automatically is offensive by me saying 'no offense', but I don't recall a single offer or any interest from you for the 2 seasons I had Kelce, and it comes off as a lot of hot air without any substance to call a trade bad when you don't have the cajones to make offers on the deals you're calling out

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the trade I’m effing stoked I finally have my kitchen back I’ve been without a sink for two damn months during this renovation plumber comes tomorrow to make sure sink is good and we are in business!F4EDB879-05AA-44E6-B687-AD739EB7D2AA.jpeg