• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unfathomable t me that some people see both men as essentially the same.

I blame the mainstream media (mostly Fox News) as they continue to normalize Trump's behavior. Take this recent example of "bloodbath" over the past weekend, it's a dog whistle or coded language for do a bunch of crap if I don't get elected. Even if you accept the "it was taken out of context argument", it doesn't explain all the other events (including January 6) that were a direct result of Trump directing his followers to perform illegal acts. Also, should we also ignore the context of calling the January 6th insurrectionists "hostages" at the Dayton rally this past weekend and having them sing the national anthem with Trump holding a hand over his heart.

It's all disgusting, but like I said above, it's been normalized by the media.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin O'Leary is a grifter and a fraudster just like Donald Trump - Maybe not at the same level, but he's not a good person.

I would think he has plenty of assets to sell. Check his bathroom. Not talking about Kevin.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think he has plenty of assets to sell. Check his bathroom. Not talking about Kevin.

Something very shady happened with that boating accident a few years ago that resulted in two people being killed.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it great to see the Orange Menace whining this much? Hey Donald, that's the way it works for everybody, either you put up the money or the assets are seized. Maybe you should talk to your good friend Vlad, oh wait, I'm pretty sure this would be his reaction.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it great to see the Orange Menace whining this much? Hey Donald, that's the way it works for everybody, either you put up the money or the assets are seized. Maybe you should talk to your good friend Vlad, oh wait, I'm pretty sure this would be his reaction.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Hey @thedddd you need to pay up.
thedddd - Umm I am appealing so you can wait.
Tow Truck driver - laughs and tows my car away.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, the other disturbing thing is that it is customary for both the Democrat and Republican nominee to receive intelligence briefings as they vie for the presidency. Do we really want Trump to have access to sensitive documents while he is a huge security risk? (even more so these days with his dire financial situation).

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Sounds like now would be a good time to raise those shoes to $1M a pair.

Cash only lol

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

he really really believes that he is

3337696708_6026664e5b.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin O'Leary is a grifter and a fraudster just like Donald Trump - Maybe not at the same level, but he's not a good person.

For the 15 minutes I watched Shark Tank (to be fair, I watched seasons of Shark Tank all at once before I got bored) I wondered if they were playing up Kevin to be an ass. The last few years it's pretty evident- nope. He's an ass

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why doesn't Kushner and Ivanka bail out dear old dad