• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clint Bowyer

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the sad part is, every year Nascar changes the rules of the chase and how many people are in it. Why dont they just do the right thing and let Gordon in, WHO GIVES A SHIT if there are 13 drivers in the chase..... Fuck it, I say put him in too!!!!!

I swear I paid no body for this to be the outcome of the chase!!!! Please no fines and dont take any of my points away!!!!

:lol:

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear I paid no body for this to be the outcome of the chase!!!! Please no fines and dont take any of my points away!!!!

:lol:

I wonder how much that cost HMS.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much that cost HMS.

Yeah, that's a crock of shit. It's the enraged fanbase of one Jeff Gordon combined with the money that Nascar was going to lose by letting what would've been a severe injustice pass by that made them insert Gordon where he belongs.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a crock of shit. It's the enraged fanbase of one Jeff Gordon combined with the money that Nascar was going to lose by letting what would've been a severe injustice pass by that made them insert Gordon where he belongs.
I agree. While Gordon deserves to be in chase, you should never play god as a sanctioning body or official. You stick to your established rules and precedent. If the penalties had put Gordon into the chase, I would have been fine with it. I am not OK with just putting Gordon into the chase.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they effectively killed what little credibility remained of this sport with their stupid benevolence move including Gordon and increasing the Chase entrants by one!!

bored at work

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But in 10 weeks, after Johnson, Kyle Busch, and Harvick battle for the Cup down to the final weeks, all of this will be forgotten

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat off-topic but isn't it great to see cup regulars dominate NNS? Kyle had his 10th win in 20 starts today. There is a reason I stopped watching that series

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. While Gordon deserves to be in chase, you should never play god as a sanctioning body or official. You stick to your established rules and precedent. If the penalties had put Gordon into the chase, I would have been fine with it. I am not OK with just putting Gordon into the chase.

They should have penalized Bowyer enough to drop him out and put Gordon in, but that also needed to be done monday, not the fucking day before the race. I have no problem whatsoever with inserting Gordon as I am a loyal fan to the nth degree, but they went about it the wrong way, meaning they did not come to a decision quick enough or penalize those who created this whole fiasco.