• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleveland Browns Ongoing Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I meant the updated trade scenario

Ohh just a rumor.

It is fun to speculate but Beckham's contract has close to $40M guaranteed and they would have dead cap in 2019. They would only save $5M trading him but that wouldn't help the dent already caused from all that money Beckham received already and the hit in 2019. To pretty much sum it up....I give the Browns the best chance to get him if he doesn't stay in NY but under a 10% chance lol.

I do think they make some good moves but nothing huge like this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 @WiggyRuss So how does this impact #17? My guess is they still add a LB in FA/trade, so does Dorsey go for depth at 17 with someone like Wilkins or Devin Bush? If we don't add another WR, I'm leaning more and more towards Noah Fant at 17 if he's there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 @WiggyRuss So how does this impact #17? My guess is they still add a LB in FA/trade, so does Dorsey go for depth at 17 with someone like Wilkins or Devin Bush? If we don't add another WR, I'm leaning more and more towards Noah Fant at 17 if he's there.
ii thnk itll be Bush or *Oliver or Greedy Williams.....

whoever Dorsey thinks is the best player there. I mean, whether its CB, LB or DT, the Browns need young guys at those positions. Richardosn and Vernon arent long term solutions- id guess each is here for 2 years.

I would be happy with *oliver, Bush or Williams. Chances are one of them will be there.

wilkins seems to be a guy i have seen in a ton of mocks go to the Browns- which would be fine too.

I always think, in this league, getting the more corners the better, Greedy is fast and big. He would be interesting if you ask me.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whoever Dorsey thinks is the best player there. I mean, whether its CB, LB or DT, the Browns need young guys at those positions. Richardosn and Vernon arent long term solutions- id guess each is here for 2 years.

I would be happy with *oliver, Bush or Williams. Chances are one of them will be there.

wilkins seems to be a guy i have seen in a ton of mocks go to the Browns- which would be fine too.

I always think, in this league, getting the more corners the better, Greedy is fast and big. He would be interesting if you ask me.
I'm not as sold on Greedy as others. He's a long CB, no doubt, but I'm not sure he's worth a first round pick. This isn't a great group of CBs this year, unfortunately. I'm hoping they end up with Bradley Roby, and then grab a CB somewhere in the middle rounds.

Wilkins, on the other hand, is a great pickup IMO. If they don't go Fant, he's definitely my choice. We have a beastly front 4, but not much in terms of depth at DT, so being able to rotate him in would keep everyone fresh and also set us up at the position for the future.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it opens up a lot and they can go BPA now. LB, CB or DT possibly WR but getting Richardson pretty much says we go BPA imo.

I wanted Oliver before we got Richardson but I think a #2 CB is a huge priority and the guy for Washington Byron Murphy would be a nice pick. I like Greedy more than others but I think he is now projected a little later.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as sold on Greedy as others. He's a long CB, no doubt, but I'm not sure he's worth a first round pick. This isn't a great group of CBs this year, unfortunately. I'm hoping they end up with Bradley Roby, and then grab a CB somewhere in the middle rounds.

Wilkins, on the other hand, is a great pickup IMO. If they don't go Fant, he's definitely my choice. We have a beastly front 4, but not much in terms of depth at DT, so being able to rotate him in would keep everyone fresh and also set us up at the position for the future.

But yeah if they end up getting Roby then they literally can go BPA---LB, DT, WR, CB even TE. I mean they have so many options.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah if they end up getting Roby then they literally can go BPA---LB, DT, WR, CB even TE. I mean they have so many options.
Sure do. With all of their mid-round picks, I wouldn't be upset if they traded up for someone. Fuck it, go all in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure do. With all of their mid-round picks, I wouldn't be upset if they traded up for someone. Fuck it, go all in.

No OBJ but maybe they are planning some hidden move to get a very good target. Maybe a 2nd CB. I really want them to get a 2nd WR, Landry is damn good and I really like their young guys Callaway, Higgins and even Perriman if they they comeback but they need that 2nd go-to guy

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No OBJ but maybe they are planning some hidden move to get a very good target. Maybe a 2nd CB. I really want them to get a 2nd WR, Landry is damn good and I really like their young guys Callaway, Higgins and even Perriman if they they comeback but they need that 2nd go-to guy
That's why I wouldn't be upset with them getting Fant. He can spread the field and is a mismatch nightmare. With how Baker spreads it around, it's not that big a deal to me that they get a big-name WR. It's more about fit, and I think he's an awesome addition to our scheme.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree and not NEEDING a DT right now allows them to go BPA. Really any position other than safety, RB or QB

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but for all we know they think Callaway is that go to guy. Had a better rookie year than many studs did as rookies.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but for all we know they think Callaway is that go to guy. Had a better rookie year than many studs did as rookies.
If they went into the draft with Landry, Higgins, and Calloway at WR, I wouldn't be upset. I think they draft another one. If they had those 3 + Ratley + a rookie, I'd be happy with Njoku, but I'd be really happy if they ended up grabbing Fant to go along with him. Having two young beasts at TE for Baker would be phenomenal.