• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caps-Habs GNT - Ciccarelli Honored, Retro Jerseys, more

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team won tonight. Just when I am ready to say the Habs are crumbling they come up with a solid effort. Comeds must need some nice meds. :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Caps fans. Screw you Bruin fans!:p

I do think the Habs played a bit better overall than the Caps did tonight but I'd be lying if I said I wouldnt be pissed at some of the calls against the Caps if they were against the Habs. Some were brutal.

Loved the speed and the hitting. PK getting flipped was pretty cool, though naturally I am happy he was OK.

Varlamov was really good.

Better team won tonight. Just when I am ready to say the Habs are crumbling they come up with a solid effort. Comeds must need some nice meds.

Always! 10 minutes in and it looked like a replay of the debacle against the Flyers last week.

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww, you mad?

I'm certainly not happy about their performance tonight...other than that I was just stating a fact. But seeing how the Caps are ahead of Montreal in the standings and considering the fact that they have a better goal differential (albeit not alot), it's easy to see how you could "matter of factly" say that the "better team" won tonight. I think a more accurate statement would have been Montreal was the better team tonight...If that's what you meant, then I apologize, but it's definitely not what you said. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but to flat out call Montreal the better team is something I completely disagree with. Nothing more, nothing less.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certainly not happy about their performance tonight...other than that I was just stating a fact. But seeing how the Caps are ahead of Montreal in the standings and considering the fact that they have a better goal differential (albeit not alot), it's easy to see how you could "matter of factly" say that the "better team" won tonight. I think a more accurate statement would have been Montreal was the better team tonight...If that's what you meant, then I apologize, but it's definitely not what you said. You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that, but to flat out call Montreal the better team is something I completely disagree with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, I did mean the Habs were the better team in this game and deserved the win.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, why can't we win a god damn shootout?

Bigger issue - dominating early and then just went flat. On the plus side, I wasn't at the game to feel further cursed.

For all the fun and sheer joy that was last season - this season is stressful and annoying. The big guns gotta start stepping up.