• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bowl Game: Arizona vs. Boston College

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, GS, he just used "All" instead of "I'll" twice in consecutive posts. So I'll just let him do it without correcting him for the 15th time, so that when he does it in the real world, he'll get completely embarrassed when someone directly important calls him out on it.

It would be for ASU too. After all even Duke has more Rose Bowl appearances then you guys. 3>2. Not so fast there jahii. Nice try though.:suds:

):

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be for ASU too. After all even Duke has more Rose Bowl appearances then you guys. 3>2. Not so fast there jahii. Nice try though.:suds:

And it would be a top ten ranking for ASU. Speaking which, can anyone say the last time ASU was ranked in the top ten??? Because I know when AZ was, last. It was definitely before ASU was, last, and probably by a long shot!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it would be a top ten ranking for ASU. Speaking which, can anyone say the last time ASU was ranked in the top ten??? Because I know when AZ was, last. It was definitely before ASU was, last, and probably by a long shot!

2007 highest ranking was 4th.

This season was still fucking great not gonna lie. And was even better than the 2007 season we got there because of a weak schedule but yea.

Would you join a PAC 12 baseball thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as far back as I thought, but AZ was top ten in 2010.

Which thread?

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Carey doesn't end up in a Trung Canidate situation. You know, getting drafted by a team that already has a all pro-bowl running back. I hope NE drafts him. Jk. I just hope he gets drafted by a team that gives him the best chance.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as far back as I thought, but AZ was top ten in 2010.

Which thread?

Underneath College Basketball thread there is a College Baseball thread located directly underneath. Make a Pac 12 thread there for the season since you could give a summary of the season. There are surprisingly plenty of College Baseball fans.

If I made the thread it would look dumb.......

Yea but just title it "Pac 12 thread" if you want to make it?

Last edited by a moderator:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underneath College Basketball thread there is a College Baseball thread located directly underneath. Make a Pac 12 thread there for the season since you could give a summary of the season. There are surprisingly plenty of College Baseball fans.

If I made the thread it would look dumb.......

Saw that, didn't know if that's what you meant. I'll be on there for the season.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that, didn't know if that's what you meant. I'll be on there for the season.

So how does the team look like this season? I know they underperforme last season but still should have gotten in. But those two sec teams with losing records took their spot. EAST COAST BIAS!!!! Lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Uofa would of won that game it would of taken the attention away from Jack, he carried your team and it wasnt his fault they lost but if he does what he usually does and scores there Uofa wins probably has the motivation to beat Wazzu then the Territorial Cup decides the south Espn picks the game up and the announcers praise Carey your teams success creates more oppurtunities do you think Grice sucks? I brought up a good point his brother died and still played in the bowl game last year but Espn doesnt have a story on it........ Its stupid and unfair. Assu? You cant say that bro.........

Listen bro, I'm not trying to sound like a prick, even though that's exactly how I came off. I completely understand your logic on KaDeem and his fumble against UCLA. Yes, had he not fumbled and we beat UCLA we would have gotten some more national attention but nowhere near enough to push KaDeem into the heisman race. The fact is that outside of Oregon and USC, the pac 12 in general doesn't get the praise, recognition, and media attention it deserves. however, I do think that in the past 2 years the pac 12 brand and media exposure has risen exponentially. Expanding to 12 teams is doing wonders for our schools; facility upgrades, quality coaches, and more media coverage to name a few. Regardless of this, the pac 12 doesn't generate the same amount of media coverage that east coast teams get. I accept this notion with the hopes that one day the pac 12 will be the mecca of college athletics.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen bro, I'm not trying to sound like a prick, even though that's exactly how I came off. I completely understand your logic on KaDeem and his fumble against UCLA. Yes, had he not fumbled and we beat UCLA we would have gotten some more national attention but nowhere near enough to push KaDeem into the heisman race. The fact is that outside of Oregon and USC, the pac 12 in general doesn't get the praise, recognition, and media attention it deserves. however, I do think that in the past 2 years the pac 12 brand and media exposure has risen exponentially. Expanding to 12 teams is doing wonders for our schools; facility upgrades, quality coaches, and more media coverage to name a few. Regardless of this, the pac 12 doesn't generate the same amount of media coverage that east coast teams get. I accept this notion with the hopes that one day the pac 12 will be the mecca of college athletics.

I agree its just an Espn award to be honest. I know you dont give a shit about Asu but its like why wasnt Will Sutton getting as much attention as Jadeavon Clowney? "Teams ask god how to stop Clowney"? I mean come on especially from Suttons 2012 season? And Kadeem got treated the same way by Espn. Pac 12 fans knew the best RBs were Carey, and Sankey. But Espn was acting like it was Todd Gurely from Georgia or De'Anthony Thomas from Nike University ....... South Carolina was great this year! Its bs man but luckily Careys talents will show in the NFL and will be recongized with probowls etc.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yea expanding helped make the PAC 12 network which has given us loads of revenue to pay our Rodriguez or Graham.

How UW was able to pay Petersen thank god for the PAC 12 network.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yea expanding helped make the PAC 12 network which has given us loads of revenue to pay our Rodriguez or Graham.

How UW was able to pay Petersen thank god for the PAC 12 network.

Wait till Directv gets on board. I saw something earlier today arguing if the directv debacle was KaDeems kryptonite for the heisman. Very plausible imo.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait till Directv gets on board. I saw something earlier today arguing if the directv debacle was KaDeems kryptonite for the heisman. Very plausible imo.

Maybe then we could hire a real basketball coach? If we get it on Directv that would be ideal for revenue.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That 2010 UA team was overrated and we all saw it at the end of the year I mean 6 straight losses? Don't act like this Asu team wasn't good........

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most ok Kadeems games started late on the east coast and most were on pac12 network. That hurt a lot. But then again espn is a 24/7 news outlet. So their still bias.....I'm sure we all agreed on that already.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington fans on espn seem like their on a mission to hate on carey. YOU CAN HAVE SANKEY!!!! Dam I hope Carey comes back so he shuts these haters up. By the way, Carey only played a quarter against UNLV which he finished with 170+ yards. He didn't play 2 or 3 quarters. Bring up facts they bring up nonsense. Screw them to.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington fans on espn seem like their on a mission to hate on carey. YOU CAN HAVE SANKEY!!!! Dam I hope Carey comes back so he shuts these haters up. By the way, Carey only played a quarter against UNLV which he finished with 170+ yards. He didn't play 2 or 3 quarters. Bring up facts they bring up nonsense. Screw them to.

Those are Oregon fans posing as Huskies.

No real UW fan would hate on Carey. The guy is fantastic.

This should be an entertaining game. Two of the top running backs in the country.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how does the team look like this season? I know they underperforme last season but still should have gotten in. But those two sec teams with losing records took their spot. EAST COAST BIAS!!!! Lol

Still hard to tell. They just completed their daily fall practices. Lopez is still doing well after surgery. He signed 17 players in the #11 recruiting class in the country (lots of arms). and 20 players are returning. Had some guys in the Cape Cod league over the summer, and between that and other leagues, they played a ton of ball over the summer.

Not sure if they are necessarily a top 10 team or even top 20 to start, but the good news about the recruiting class is that the NC in 2012 really put us back on the map as far as recruits are concerned. And with Hi Corbett being the best stadium and having the best facilities in the Pac, it won't be long until we are getting some nice classes for Lopez to develop. His challenge is to shape the guys he has into a solid squad, until those classes get here. Still playing in the Pac, so the competition is touch against the perennial programs (OSU, UCLA, ASU, USC, Stanford), and the up-and-comers (Oregon, etc.). But, that competition also helps us get kids that want to compete in such a solid conference.

We'll see. Looks like this year might be pretty close to last year in terms of success, but who knows, we have been known to out-perform expectations, under Lopez.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year at Packard stadium fitting we have a lot of experience and excellent pitching.