• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bowl Game: Arizona vs. Boston College

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bowl game that pins Carey against another top rusher. Sucks that it's in Louisiana, I wonder how many people from either fanbase are going to make that trip. It's on New Year's Eve though, so that's cool. maybe if the weather's nice, people will make the trip to also be in New Orleans that night.

Well, BTFD

Last edited by a moderator:

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I am not an Oregon fan, no bowl is beneath me.
Any game is another chance to play.
GO CATS and play for the win, anywhere you play.
Hope to see Carey do very well and run up his stock.
Would like to see him stay.....but I stopped believing in Santa a few years back.
GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cats.

I am 100% rooting for FSU to take the title and of you guy's aren't then shame on you.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gauranteeing Carey doesn't win the Doak Walker award. I guarantee East Coast bias previls again. Especially with Williams being a Hiesman finalist even though he only averages 70 sum yards against top 40 rush defenses well Carey averages 170 sum yards. I hope I'm wrong.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Carey gos off for 300+ well Williams gets held under 100 for the 4th time this year.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on a side note I feel bad for Rob Gronkowski. His career is in jepordy right now. Way too many injuries in a short amount of time. Hopefully I'm wrong. He was looking like a future HOF when he was on the field.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fucken bullshit leaving Carey out of the heisman race! I hate the east coast even more before now!!!! He absolutely deserves to be there. I hope he uses this as motivation and lighs up Boston College. The end.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of fucken bullshit leaving Carey out of the heisman race! I hate the east coast even more before now!!!! He absolutely deserves to be there. I hope he uses this as motivation and lighs up Boston College. The end.

That fumble vs Ucla killed his chances, you could say the same thing about Sankey, Grice has had an all around monster year and was a touchdown machine, Melvin Gordon? Kadeem had a great year but your team needs to be a contender to be honest.

Kadeem,Sankey,Gordon should win DoakWalker.Grice or Miles Jack should win the PaulDung award

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fumble didn't hurt his chances. Wanna know why? Because the east coast wasn't paying attention anyways. BTW boston college wasn't a contender. And williams againgst good rushing defenses was mediocre. But Carey will end up being a 2nd team all american even though he is the BEST college back in the nation. All stats point to Carey. Carey is the most underated back this century. Only people in the west know he is the best. I blame espn. Andre Williams already got a espn special, Carey hasn't been talked about on espn for the past two years on TV.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fumble didn't hurt his chances. Wanna know why? Because the east coast wasn't paying attention anyways. BTW boston college wasn't a contender. And williams againgst good rushing defenses was mediocre. But Carey will end up being a 2nd team all american even though he is the BEST college back in the nation. All stats point to Carey. Carey is the most underated back this century. Only people in the west know he is the best. I blame espn. Andre Williams already got a espn special, Carey hasn't been talked about on espn for the past two years on TV.

He's not a great receiving back I mean at least give Grice the nod there (sorry I just feel Grice gets no love). But yea Carey is the best back in the country and he deserves to be there he is a dominate back he will be good in the NFL as long as he doesn't have a fumbling problem or off the field issues he can be there next year if he stays 7-5 isn't good enough for a heisman I'm thinking 9-3 or above and he had to have a heisman moment where he carried the team and that was the Oregon game, Grices brother got shot last year and he played in the bowl game the same week it was an emotional story but espn didn't cover it either, in order to cover it Kadeem needs to be on espn gameday and have a story he would next year with his arrests and how he's come back from them. Carey checks off on all lists and is a dominate rb. But man is he arrogant I just can't stand the kid!

Carey or Sankey should be there IMO!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is there? It's just because some stupid analyst brought up his stats it's stupid! This is going to be a stacked rb draft class especially if Carey leaves and Williams will be a taking the chance type running back.

I put our PAC 12 top running backs Carey,Sankey,Gafney,Grice all over him when you look at all purpose yards, touchdowns, and level of competition.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised at all of espns bias. After all they are a US media outlet. Fuck them and disney. Them and their sorry ass cartoons and tv shows currupting the minds. Those greedy assholes. Id rather eat those fake chiken nuggets that have worms crawling inside them from MCdonalds then watch anything disney related. I hate fox,msnbc,cbs,espn,abc,hln, and everyother currupted news outlet. That's what happens when you make politics more important then the citizens. Everything is a popularity contest nowadays. Country went down the toilet. Time to start learning Chinnesse. Big money makers putting money into offshore bank accounts to evade paying higher taxes (I.e. Apple)and on top of that my fuckin phone sucks ballsssss. But I do have good news, I just saved a bunch of money switching to Geico

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew carey wasn't goona make it in to the hiesman discussion but he should get the doak walker. But now that williams is one of the final hiesman players he will most defienetly get the D.W. award. The whole east is gonna vote for him. The whole west is gonna vote for carey but east far outweighs the west in voters.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! It is espn man us Az sports fans have been dealing with it for years. I mean the amount they talked about the Lakers last years shows how bias they really are.......... It's disgusting but it's interesting tv at times.......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a great receiving back I mean at least give Grice the nod there (sorry I just feel Grice gets no love). But yea Carey is the best back in the country and he deserves to be there he is a dominate back he will be good in the NFL as long as he doesn't have a fumbling problem or off the field issues he can be there next year if he stays 7-5 isn't good enough for a heisman I'm thinking 9-3 or above and he had to have a heisman moment where he carried the team and that was the Oregon game, Grices brother got shot last year and he played in the bowl game the same week it was an emotional story but espn didn't cover it either, in order to cover it Kadeem needs to be on espn gameday and have a story he would next year with his arrests and how he's come back from them. Carey checks off on all lists and is a dominate rb. But man is he arrogant I just can't stand the kid!

Carey or Sankey should be there IMO!

Why do you insist on bringing up ASSU players in the UofA thread? Seriously? Have you failed to realize that nobody here gives two shits about them? You don't see us going over to an ASSU thread and bring up Carey or anything UofA related on a daily basis like you do. And once again WHAT FUMBLING ISSUES are you talking about? You keep referring back to his fumble against UCLA as your only source of info. One fumble doesn't define a season.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not surprised at all of espns bias. After all they are a US media outlet. Fuck them and disney. Them and their sorry ass cartoons and tv shows currupting the minds. Those greedy assholes. Id rather eat those fake chiken nuggets that have worms crawling inside them from MCdonalds then watch anything disney related. I hate fox,msnbc,cbs,espn,abc,hln, and everyother currupted news outlet. That's what happens when you make politics more important then the citizens. Everything is a popularity contest nowadays. Country went down the toilet. Time to start learning Chinnesse. Big money makers putting money into offshore bank accounts to evade paying higher taxes (I.e. Apple)and on top of that my fuckin phone sucks ballsssss. But I do have good news, I just saved a bunch of money switching to Geico

:laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI]Ron Burgundy - That Escalated Quickly - YouTube[/ame]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you insist on bringing up ASSU players in the UofA thread? Seriously? Have you failed to realize that nobody here gives two shits about them? You don't see us going over to an ASSU thread and bring up Carey or anything UofA related on a daily basis like you do. And once again WHAT FUMBLING ISSUES are you talking about? You keep referring back to his fumble against UCLA as your only source of info. One fumble doesn't define a season.

But if Uofa would of won that game it would of taken the attention away from Jack, he carried your team and it wasnt his fault they lost but if he does what he usually does and scores there Uofa wins probably has the motivation to beat Wazzu then the Territorial Cup decides the south Espn picks the game up and the announcers praise Carey your teams success creates more oppurtunities do you think Grice sucks? I brought up a good point his brother died and still played in the bowl game last year but Espn doesnt have a story on it........ Its stupid and unfair. Assu? You cant say that bro.........