• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bowl Game: Arizona vs. Boston College

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you insist on bringing up ASSU players in the UofA thread? Seriously? Have you failed to realize that nobody here gives two shits about them? You don't see us going over to an ASSU thread and bring up Carey or anything UofA related on a daily basis like you do. And once again WHAT FUMBLING ISSUES are you talking about? You keep referring back to his fumble against UCLA as your only source of info. One fumble doesn't define a season.

:whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the coverage they gave on Miles Jack was more than a Asu or Uofa player has had in years in football. You create attention by your teams success and unforunately UA has an average team............ There saying Jack for heisman next year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just trying to explain the media and how hard it is for a Pac 12 team that isnt dominating college football for there players to get national attention or heisman consideration unless your in California or Oregon. shhhhhhhhhhh.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the difference between AZ going 7-5 and 9-3 was a single fumble by Carey???

Holy shit that's some crazy logic!

WHile we're pulling some bullshit hypotheticals out of the hat... Maybe AZ goes onto beat UCLA, WSU, Oregon, and then ASU starts shitting all over themselves at the South title being decided after AZ beating the dogshit out of Oregon. Then, AZ slaps dick to ASU, and the championship game is held in Tucson. Because AZ barely lost to Stanford on the road last year, AZ would win the game, and AZ is headed to their first Rose Bowl after winning the T-Cup and the P12 championship, where they go onto beat MSU with help from the AZ crowd that came in droves. So AZ finishes #3 for the season, and Carey wins the Heisman!!!! Holy shit man, sounds more like we went from all that to 7-5 with Carey getting shut out, and us playing in the Indy Bowl.

Damn Carey, you fucked us!!!!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHile we're pulling some bullshit hypotheticals out of the hat... Maybe AZ goes onto beat UCLA, WSU, Oregon, and then ASU starts shitting all over themselves at the South title being decided after AZ beating the dogshit out of Oregon. Then, AZ slaps dick to ASU, and the championship game is held in Tucson. Because AZ barely lost to Stanford on the road last year, AZ would win the game, and AZ is headed to their first Rose Bowl after winning the T-Cup and the P12 championship, where they go onto beat MSU with help from the AZ crowd that came in droves. So AZ finishes #3 for the season, and Carey wins the Heisman!!!! Holy shit man, sounds more like we went from all that to 7-5 with Carey getting shut out, and us playing in the Indy Bowl.

Damm I was being stupid when I said that if Uofa would of won the Ucla game the attention would of been turned away from Jack and turned on Carey if your ranked playing Oregon and winning or in the race for the South maybe gameday goes to Tucson and Carey gets a story. A player on a 7-5 team aint winning or getting consideration for heisman especially with the losses Uofa had. Hes the best player in the Pac but you have to be a great team or have national exposure daily to win heisman. I mean AJ McCarron really? Manti Teo over Kevin Minter in 2012? Its all BS its just Espn creating heisman canidates.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont act like if Carey led them to a rosebowl and a top 5 finish he wouldnt win heisman........

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WHile we're pulling some bullshit hypotheticals out of the hat... Maybe AZ goes onto beat UCLA, WSU, Oregon, and then ASU starts shitting all over themselves at the South title being decided after AZ beating the dogshit out of Oregon. Then, AZ slaps dick to ASU, and the championship game is held in Tucson. Because AZ barely lost to Stanford on the road last year, AZ would win the game, and AZ is headed to their first Rose Bowl after winning the T-Cup and the P12 championship, where they go onto beat MSU with help from the AZ crowd that came in droves. So AZ finishes #3 for the season, and Carey wins the Heisman!!!! Holy shit man, sounds more like we went from all that to 7-5 with Car ey getting shut out, and us playing in the Indy Bowl.

O MY GOSH MY DREAM SEASON!!!!! I THINK I JUST EXPLODED IN MY PANTS!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O MY GOSH MY DREAM SEASON!!!!! I THINK I JUST EXPLODED IN MY PANTS!

And that fumble by Carey fucked us out of all of it!!! Damn Jahii, you're right, Carey completely fucked us over with that one play!!!!!:bullshit:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you insist on bringing up ASSU players in the UofA thread? Seriously? Have you failed to realize that nobody here gives two shits about them? You don't see us going over to an ASSU thread and bring up Carey or anything UofA related on a daily basis like you do. And once again WHAT FUMBLING ISSUES are you talking about? You keep referring back to his fumble against UCLA as your only source of info. One fumble doesn't define a season.

Because he is a kid and has nobody to talk asu sports with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka'Deem is deserving of national praise, but as far as him not being invited to NY, it is moot. Carey would have been in the Heisman discussion had he not missed 1 1/2 games against scrub teams. Williams padded his stats against very weak defenses and that is why he is hyped atm (same with Jordan Lynch). Clearly Williams struggled against top run defenses, while Carey shined. Williams didn't catch a single pass either.

The Heisman and the other awards are worthless at this point, the votes can be bought, the results always favor individuals who appear the most on National TV (ESPN/CBS/FOX control the voting and the hype)... so there is nothing to get upset about. In this day and age, the individuals who make corporations the most money will get the most attention... that is why Aaron Gordon continues to get front page daily stories on ESPN, while a guy like Rondae, who has in all honesty outplayed Gordon in several games this year, doesn't even get a mention... ever.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that fumble by Carey fucked us out of all of it!!! Damn Jahii, you're right, Carey completely fucked us over with that one play!!!!!:bullshit:

I took that back bitch! Fucking Miles Jack stole all the national attention from Kadeem!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took that back bitch! Fucking Miles Jack stole all the national attention from Kadeem!

CTP, this kid is calling you bitch and yet you still take him under your wing at times and attempt to educate him on the finer points of grammar and etiquette?...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CTP, this kid is calling you bitch and yet you still take him under your wing at times and attempt to educate him on the finer points of grammar and etiquette?...

Sorry sir! I meant I'm a bitch! I'm a little pussy all do anything for you guys!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont act like if Carey led them to a rosebowl and a top 5 finish he wouldnt win heisman........

Hell naw he wouldn't win. He'll finish 2nd at best with Winston getting all east coast votes. What I'm doing is bringing up his argument for Doak Walker award. But it doesn't matter he'll be the first back off the board anyway. His career speaks for itself. And if he does decide to come back he'll only be that much better. We all know he's the best and not only in the west. Who gives what the east thinks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry sir! I meant I'm a bitch! I'm a little pussy all do anything for you guys!

No Jahii, you are a sports nut like the rest of us. I don't care one way or another if you hang around the UofA boards, and if I did it wouldn't matter, you would still be here reguardless

... but for the 1000th time, interjecting asu sports subjects into every single UofA thread is more than annoying. We don't care, or we would be on the asu threads talking about it.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is a kid and has nobody to talk asu sports with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ka'Deem is deserving of national praise, but as far as him not being invited to NY, it is moot. Carey would have been in the Heisman discussion had he not missed 1 1/2 games against scrub teams. Williams padded his stats against very weak defenses and that is why he is hyped atm (same with Jordan Lynch). Clearly Williams struggled against top run defenses, while Carey shined. Williams didn't catch a single pass either.

The Heisman and the other awards are worthless at this point, the votes can be bought, the results always favor individuals who appear the most on National TV (ESPN/CBS/FOX control the voting and the hype)... so there is nothing to get upset about. In this day and age, the individuals who make corporations the most money will get the most attention... that is why Aaron Gordon continues to get front page daily stories on ESPN, while a guy like Rondae, who has in all honesty outplayed Gordon in several games this year, doesn't even get a mention... ever.

This. Give Carey those 6 extra quarters against NAU, and UNLV (which he still managed to run for 171 in a single half, and he probably goes for another 300+/-. Then he's got over 2000, and right at 4000 in the last two seasons, and he is at least a finalist (regardless of the record). Ultimately, who gives a fuck? He did what he did, regardless of the praise he did or didn't get, and he didn't do it for the praise to begin with. He did it for his team, and I'm sure he doesn't look at it as being anything less, just because Denker was out there throwing bricks, or because he has a fumble in the endzone. We know what he did, and he knows what he did. And I see him doing some good things in the NFL (better things if he stayed for his senior year).

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry GS I can't stop once I start I was doing so well for a couple weeks!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, GS, he just used "All" instead of "I'll" twice in consecutive posts. So I'll just let him do it without correcting him for the 15th time, so that when he does it in the real world, he'll get completely embarrassed when someone directly important calls him out on it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, GS, he just used "All" instead of "I'll" twice in consecutive posts. So I'll just let him do it without correcting him for the 15th time, so that when he does it in the real world, he'll get completely embarrassed when someone directly important calls him out on it.

I'll fuck I gotta pay attention! Fuck!