• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: BEARS/STEELERS 820 PM

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs fucked them hard. Just an awful showing in primetime

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a good game....it appears a QB is kind of figuring out this NFL thing and the speed of the game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Refs screwed a game again.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs fucked them hard. Just an awful showing in primetime

The Refs screwed a game again.

Yeah that was a good game despite the ref’s fuckery.

They've been awful since the replacement ref thing...it's just part of the game and something that's not worth discussing any more...I honestly believe replay has a lot to do with it...but in the end it usually balances out...so they just keep playing and trying to make it work

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how you feel Bears fans. The refs hate the Browns too

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been awful since the replacement ref thing...it's just part of the game and something that's not worth discussing any more...I honestly believe replay has a lot to do with it...but in the end it usually balances out...so they just keep playing and trying to make it work
OH yeah it isn't ever one team vs another. The Refs are just bad in general but the replays along with the "refs" in the announcer booth really magnified the questionable calls to get fans going.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH yeah it isn't ever one team vs another. The Refs are just bad in general but the replays along with the "refs" in the announcer booth really magnified the questionable calls to get fans going.

Yup...and people wonder why I hate the media...just straight up despise them...especially the douches that do commentary or editorials...they're the worst of the worst...mostly because I can think for myself and don't need their life experience to tell me how to think based on their life experience... now if they're an actual expert I might listen or read, but don't tell me what my reaction should be

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup...and people wonder why I hate the media...just straight up despise them
It is all about ratings and sensationalize everything for those ratings.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn’t balance out, in some guys sure. I watch the Browns get 3-4 bad calls a game and then see Clowney and Garrett get held oj every other play. You can think it evens out in games but it really doesn’t. I’m not sure how you can even out an atrocious call like that. Plus, that is just an excuse for a bad call. That’s probably what they are discussing. “Yeah it was a questionable call but it evens out.” The problem is shit like that is ruining the game and it isn’t fun to watch. it’s just extremely inconsistent. I’ve never seen it this bad and it gets worse every single year. This is becoming a sissy, flag football game. It’s a pathetic product they call football

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it doesn’t balance out, in some guys sure. I watch the Browns get 3-4 bad calls a game and then see Clowney and Garrett get held oj every other play. You can think it evens out in games but it really doesn’t. I’m not sure how you can even out an atrocious call like that. Plus, that is just an excuse for a bad call. That’s probably what they are discussing. “Yeah it was a questionable call but it evens out.” The problem is shit like that is ruining the game and it isn’t fun to watch. it’s just extremely inconsistent. I’ve never seen it this bad and it gets worse every single year. This is becoming a sissy, flag football game. It’s a pathetic product they call football

In the end, it usually evens out, we just happen to be looking at if from our perspective which is biased

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess so, looked closer on first look with the angle they were showing.
I honestly thought it hit the low crossbar and of course being a Bears fan, I immediately turned off the TV in frustration to come in here and vent. So I never saw the second angle which confirms it was not as close as originally thought.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a defensive game and hasn't been for a while. A DB better not touch a WR or they will get flagged. If you lower your head it is flag and all great pass rushers get held on every play. The only time they don't get held is when they don't get touched.

You know I think we can all agree that we can blame Tom Brady for all of this. :D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly thought it hit the low crossbar and of course being a Bears fan, I immediately turned off the TV in frustration to come in here and vent. So I never saw the second angle which confirms it was not as close as originally thought.
So did I during live action. It wasn't until the third angle they showed it being about 10 yards short.