• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears post game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the time to hire a good coach and GM, we are in the season. Now is the time to research so you are ready when the season is over.

If Harris thinks get so bad that he has to fire someone before the season JDR has HCing experience but maybe it's EB who gets the call .... these interim things rarely do much.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the time to hire a good coach and GM, we are in the season. Now is the time to research so you are ready when the season is over.

If Harris thinks get so bad that he has to fire someone before the season JDR has HCing experience but maybe it's EB who gets the call .... these interim things rarely do much.
EB, Ben Johnson in Detroit, maybe McVay.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post after post about Forbes and yet nothing about Fuller, St. Juste and Forrest. Forbes barely played in the 1st half .... what gamess are you watching. The ENTIRE secondary was bad.
i think we thought forbes would be better and hence he is getting flack

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder can we get Dan Campbelll .... if you play for him you are going to hit someone. lol

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't see Fuller and St. Juste get burned multiple times and Forrest 5 minutes late to plays? Forbes wasn't good either but this was a total break down of the defensive secondary.
Um Forbes was complete trash TWO weeks in a row.... AND got benched. Clearly. the coaches see it too.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now stick figure is getting some lessons , but he isn’t doing the job yet

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now stick figure is getting some lessons , but he isn’t doing the job yet
Seems like he attempts to arm tackle a lot.

Not giving up on him and I think he can be a solid contributor. I do not think he will be a pick 6 machine though in the NFL.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to let the emotion wear off.

Harris: My honeymoon period with him is over. Seeing him laughing it up in the box showed zero self awareness and a lack of empathy for what this fanbase has been through.

Magic Johnson: I loved when they flashed to him in the box and you could see that he was literally seething. All the great ones hate losing more than they love winning. Loved his post on Twitter. That was a message to the team, not the fans.

Ron: I don't understand why he cant get this team ready to play on Sundays. From the looks of it, it appears he may have missed on this entire draft.

Part of me knows the late season win streak is coming but part of me wants to can him today and make this season about seeing what we have in EB and Howell.

JDR: I think if Harris were still here he may have already been fired.

Howell: My feelings on him haven't changed one bit. Im still very high on him.

Offensive Line: Gave up sacks to a team that had two coming in. It is a travesty how Ron and Mayhew have approached this unit. It's an all-time bad offensive line. The numbers are showing it. This entire board saw it and called it out in the spring. What did they see that we didn't?

Dyami: You gotta lay out for that ball.

Logan: The fumble was soul crushing but he had a good game. They're a couple of TE's in the draft that I really like. The one from Georgia and another at FSU. Hockenson is a FA as well. If EB gets the job i expect them to upgrade this position.

Sweat and Chase: Not good enough. This fanbase needs to accept that they are not Bosa, T.J. Watt, Myles Garrett, Parsons, Mack, etc.......they are good but they arent those guys. Thing is they are going to ask for the type of money "those guys" are making.

Barton: He's awful. Not only does it appear they missed in the draft but they might have whiffed in FA too with Barton and of course Wylie.

Fuller: Not mad at him for trying to make a play and flip the game on its head. It was a gamble worth taking. Just a tad bit late.

Forbes: He's given up the most yards by a corner in the entire league. I stated two weeks ago that EB mentioned technique and footwork backed up by Ron saying postgame Forbes needs to play like he's coached. Got benched and things calmed down significantly after that.

He doesnt want to tackle ANYONE. I saw him pretend he wanted to tackle Brown on that 1st half score in Philly. I saw him try to arm tackle last night. Saw him get out of the way of the running back last night. Not giving up on him but he may have singlehandedly cost us two games so far.

Quan: Cant get on the field because of Percy. Percy has been horrific. What does that say about Quan?

BSJ: Better on the outside. We have no slot corner right now.

Slye: If he hits that i think we win in overtime.

Fans: I felt so bad for them. They showed up and were ready. Getting out of FedEx is a nightmare. They/We deserved better.

I will be emotionless about this team for a while. It would take them beating the Falcons, Giants and Eagles for me to allow myself to believe in this season.

I'm sick of this shit. Im sick of getting embarrassed in primetime. Sick of these silly ass uniforms. Sick that things have been so bad around here that we have a group of guys that believed they had arrived after two straight losses. Sick of being on the .500 hamster wheel.

Either go win the next three or lose out and grab Caleb.

Harris is a businessman. His job is to make money...not care about the fans.

That is where Magic comes in. He is a competitor and his job is to make the team better which will make more money.

Dyami…yes he should have had that ball. He didn’t even extend.

Don’t forget the deep drop by Logan Thomas.

Chase was a monster. He should have had two more sacks but the refs did not call grounding on either.

Forbes week 1-3 was not bad at all. Like I said when we drafted him though, he will struggle against big WRs. Did you see the push offs last night that went uncalled? Also, seems like a double standard when he gets benched for taking a gamble and Fuller gets a pass later.

Quan was a huge mistake, exacerbated by an even worse OL.

Butler is just completely lost.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to let the emotion wear off.

Harris: My honeymoon period with him is over. Seeing him laughing it up in the box showed zero self awareness and a lack of empathy for what this fanbase has been through.

Magic Johnson: I loved when they flashed to him in the box and you could see that he was literally seething. All the great ones hate losing more than they love winning. Loved his post on Twitter. That was a message to the team, not the fans.

Ron: I don't understand why he cant get this team ready to play on Sundays. From the looks of it, it appears he may have missed on this entire draft.

Part of me knows the late season win streak is coming but part of me wants to can him today and make this season about seeing what we have in EB and Howell.

JDR: I think if Harris were still here he may have already been fired.

Howell: My feelings on him haven't changed one bit. Im still very high on him.

Offensive Line: Gave up sacks to a team that had two coming in. It is a travesty how Ron and Mayhew have approached this unit. It's an all-time bad offensive line. The numbers are showing it. This entire board saw it and called it out in the spring. What did they see that we didn't?

Dyami: You gotta lay out for that ball.

Logan: The fumble was soul crushing but he had a good game. They're a couple of TE's in the draft that I really like. The one from Georgia and another at FSU. Hockenson is a FA as well. If EB gets the job i expect them to upgrade this position.

Sweat and Chase: Not good enough. This fanbase needs to accept that they are not Bosa, T.J. Watt, Myles Garrett, Parsons, Mack, etc.......they are good but they arent those guys. Thing is they are going to ask for the type of money "those guys" are making.

Barton: He's awful. Not only does it appear they missed in the draft but they might have whiffed in FA too with Barton and of course Wylie.

Fuller: Not mad at him for trying to make a play and flip the game on its head. It was a gamble worth taking. Just a tad bit late.

Forbes: He's given up the most yards by a corner in the entire league. I stated two weeks ago that EB mentioned technique and footwork backed up by Ron saying postgame Forbes needs to play like he's coached. Got benched and things calmed down significantly after that.

He doesnt want to tackle ANYONE. I saw him pretend he wanted to tackle Brown on that 1st half score in Philly. I saw him try to arm tackle last night. Saw him get out of the way of the running back last night. Not giving up on him but he may have singlehandedly cost us two games so far.

Quan: Cant get on the field because of Percy. Percy has been horrific. What does that say about Quan?

BSJ: Better on the outside. We have no slot corner right now.

Slye: If he hits that i think we win in overtime.

Fans: I felt so bad for them. They showed up and were ready. Getting out of FedEx is a nightmare. They/We deserved better.

I will be emotionless about this team for a while. It would take them beating the Falcons, Giants and Eagles for me to allow myself to believe in this season.

I'm sick of this shit. Im sick of getting embarrassed in primetime. Sick of these silly ass uniforms. Sick that things have been so bad around here that we have a group of guys that believed they had arrived after two straight losses. Sick of being on the .500 hamster wheel.

Either go win the next three or lose out and grab Caleb.
It just hit me....

I am not griping about Harris, just making an observation.

Why was he laughing it up and having a good time while his team is getting stomped? Maybe he was trying to entertain, etc. Maybe he had a little too much to drink? I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

In contrast...Magic was all business and had a "don't freaking talk to me" face. He meant business and looked pissed in all honesty.

I would hope it would have been the other way around given Magic's celebrity status. I said this earlier and I mean it; I think Magic had a talk with Harris last night OR this morning and told him what is up. Just my opinion. I have never seen an owner make the type of public statement that he did.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t believe RR actually said this to Keim… pretty sure Ron knows he’s gone and is ok with it at this point.

He has more gaffes than Biden. Not being political here.

Some other good ones:

1. You can ask Stephanie, all we f---ing talked about was the quarterback, what the quarterback did, who he was," Rivera said, per Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated. "I kept saying, 'F---, if I would have known this, I would have played him sooner.' When you only have so much time to show it, it's hard, I kept thinking, God … but after that game, everything told me this kid, give him the opportunity and see what he does with it."

2. NBC Sports Washington’s Grant Paulsen asked Rivera if he would consider playing third-string quarterback Sam Howell against the Cowboys next week. Rivera looked confused and asked, “We can be eliminated?”

When the reporter clarified the situation to Rivera, he seemed surprised when saying, “Ah, sorry.”
3. On Tuesday, Rivera told reporters that some players were "a little concerned" with Bieniemy's intensity during practice, adding: "I had a number of guys come to me and I said, 'Hey, just go talk to him.' I said, 'Understand what he's trying to get across to you.' As they go and they talk and they listen to him, it's been enlightening for a lot of these guys. I mean, it's a whole different approach."

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is a businessman. His job is to make money...not care about the fans.

That is where Magic comes in. He is a competitor and his job is to make the team better which will make more money.

Dyami…yes he should have had that ball. He didn’t even extend.

Don’t forget the deep drop by Logan Thomas.

Chase was a monster. He should have had two more sacks but the refs did not call grounding on either.

Forbes week 1-3 was not bad at all. Like I said when we drafted him though, he will struggle against big WRs. Did you see the push offs last night that went uncalled? Also, seems like a double standard when he gets benched for taking a gamble and Fuller gets a pass later.

Quan was a huge mistake, exacerbated by an even worse OL.

Butler is just completely lost.
Like the Junkies said this morning. These games arent going to continue to sell out. He better care about the fans. Thats one of the things that got Dan in trouble. The fans basically boycotted Skins games and essentially starved him out.

Dont recall saying Chase had a bad game.

I dont think Forbes got benched for "taking a gamble." He got benched because he is at or near the top for yds allowed by a corner.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Junkies said this morning. These games arent going to continue to sell out. He better care about the fans. Thats one of the things that got Dan in trouble. The fans basically boycotted Skins games and essentially starved him out.

Dont recall saying Chase had a bad game.

I dont think Forbes got benched for "taking a gamble." He got benched because he is at or near the top for yds allowed by a corner.

Because he didn’t win. Harris will win...or should I say Magic will.

For Chase, you said not good enough. He played very well and essentially had three sacks but the refs sucked.

Forbes got benched immediately after taking the gamble. Like I said, he played well the first three games. I also said he would struggle with big WRs and specifically mentioned Brown. Coaches have to put layers in a position to succeed.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he didn’t win. Harris will win...or should I say Magic will.

For Chase, you said not good enough. He played very well and essentially had three sacks but the refs sucked.

Forbes got benched immediately after taking the gamble. Like I said, he played well the first three games. I also said he would struggle with big WRs and specifically mentioned Brown. Coaches have to put layers in a position to succeed.
I wasnt talking about the game when it came to Chase. I was referring to whether his and Sweat's performances overall will be worth paying what they are most certainly going to ask for.

So you think they still bench Forbes after "the gamble" if he had been lights out last week? You're trying to hard. Its not a competition.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just hit me....

I am not griping about Harris, just making an observation.

Why was he laughing it up and having a good time while his team is getting stomped? Maybe he was trying to entertain, etc. Maybe he had a little too much to drink? I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

In contrast...Magic was all business and had a "don't freaking talk to me" face. He meant business and looked pissed in all honesty.

I would hope it would have been the other way around given Magic's celebrity status. I said this earlier and I mean it; I think Magic had a talk with Harris last night OR this morning and told him what is up. Just my opinion. I have never seen an owner make the type of public statement that he did.
Because he doesn't go on forums and try to reinvent the world. I am pretty sure he knew what he was getting into and maybe someone told him a good knock knock joke or even there once was a lad a named .....

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt talking about the game when it came to Chase. I was referring to whether his and Sweat's performances overall will be worth paying what they are most certainly going to ask for.

So you think they still bench Forbes after "the gamble" if he had been lights out last week? You're trying to hard. It’s not a competition.

I agree Chase and Sweat will be overpaid. Since returning though, Chase has been far more disruptive than he ever was.

Nope but the gamble is what did it. Again, the first three weeks Forbes played well. Being a stick figure means he will struggle against big WRs, especially when they are allowed to push off…twice last night.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Chase and Sweat will be overpaid. Since returning though, Chase has been far more disruptive than he ever was.

Nope but the gamble is what did it. Again, the first three weeks Forbes played well. Being a stick figure means he will struggle against big WRs, especially when they are allowed to push off…twice last night.
He actually was inches from batting that ball down but because he jumped it and missed it became an explosive play.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um Forbes was complete trash TWO weeks in a row.... AND got benched. Clearly. the coaches see it too.
Oddly they didn't bench Fuller for the three TD passes he gave up but many of you are only doing a partial evaluation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t believe RR actually said this to Keim… pretty sure Ron knows he’s gone and is ok with it at this point.

i'm sorry.
he should be let go yesterday. this asshat is making retirement money. ..sorry @Rowdy you missed this by a mile and a half.

You guys know and most likely won't admit a thing BUT, danny boy was a fan boy like us here on the net. He and his TEAM were as reactionary as you guys THINKING Dallas was after rivrrboat.

NOTHING could be further from the truth. Lookìng right at you Rowdy.

pitch a tent over this circus act.

Hail

Last edited: