• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G sure does suck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor would win the B1G and drop 50 on tOSU's defense. I'm pretty sure tOSU would drop 40 or 50 as well. Just saying, don't underestimate the Bears. That offense is insane.

Baylor has played an absolute shit schedule. Their best opponent Kansas St (who sucks) they put up 35 and gave up 25. They will lose at least one game even though the Big 12 is garbage as well. I still say oklahoma is the best team and they got their shit pushed in by Texas.

WVU 3-5
KSU 3-4
ISU 1-6
KU 2-5

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor has played an absolute shit schedule. Their best opponent Kansas St (who sucks) they put up 35 and gave up 25. They will lose at least one game even though the Big 12 is garbage as well. I still say oklahoma is the best team and they got their shit pushed in by Texas.

WVU 3-5
KSU 3-4
ISU 1-6
KU 2-5

This. For as much shit as the B1G gets its easily better top to bottom than the Big 12. After yesterday I'd say the Only better conferences are the PAC and SEC.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. For as much shit as the B1G gets its easily better top to bottom than the Big 12. After yesterday I'd say the Only better conferences are the PAC and SEC.

Yah and as far as the ACC goes they are like the B1G have a dominating team, except the depth of the conference is lacking. At least the B1G has Wisconsin, Michigan (still only 1 loss), Iowa, Michigan St.

The ACC has a questionable Miami team, Clemson...that's it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WVU 3-5
KSU 3-4
ISU 1-6
KU 2-5

Oh, I know Baylor hasn't played anybody with a pulse yet, but they are not only beating these teams, they are absolutely embarrassing their opponents, unlike certain top 10 undefeated teams. tOSU struggled to beat a shitty, unranked N'Western team, Miami has struggled two weeks in a row to beat two UR shitty teams, hell, even FSU struggled to beat an awful BC team. Baylor is destroying their shitty teams. That's all I'm saying.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I know Baylor hasn't played anybody with a pulse yet, but they are not only beating these teams, they are absolutely embarrassing their opponents, unlike certain top 10 undefeated teams. tOSU struggled to beat a shitty, unranked N'Western team, Miami has struggled two weeks in a row to beat two UR shitty teams, hell, even FSU struggled to beat an awful BC team. Baylor is destroying their shitty teams. That's all I'm saying.

Not making excuses. NW has had many injuries since and a player that is their whole offense. Also had 3 TO's in RZ or inside 30.

Miami is overrated, they will get lit up this week. If not FSU will be exposed. So we will see a whole lot outta the ACC this week.

But Baylor has 5 straight games that could be a challenge, so we will wait and see. Oklahoma or Texas will be their toughest test. IMO

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Team Big12 trying to pimp Gaylor.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no reason to shit on Ohio State's schedule. Who's going to end up being Alabama's best win? a 2 or 3 loss A&M with no defense? Virginia Tech, a team DUKE beat? LSU can play well some weeks, and Auburn is improved, but the SEC is in no way, shape, or form much better than other conferences.

could you remind me of the other conferences with 6 top 15 teams?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, I can't really understand you with your "rivals" cock in your mouth...

Dude, you have no idea how much of a Team SEC teabagger this guy is. Should have seen how much this guy whored himself out to SEC conference members over at ESPN. This guy even deep throat's his rival like no other.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah and as far as the ACC goes they are like the B1G have a dominating team, except the depth of the conference is lacking. At least the B1G has Wisconsin, Michigan (still only 1 loss), Iowa, Michigan St.

The ACC has a questionable Miami team, Clemson...that's it.

and what have any of those teams in the big 10 done that is better than anything that clemson, miami, virginia tech, or even duke has accomplished? nobody really knows if michigan or michigan state are any good. they both lost to the only good (and that is a stretch) team they have played.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's kinda funny that you morons don't understand that just because someone is an auburn fan that they can't recognize alabama's accomplishments over the last few seasons.

now to the guy who said the SEC wasn't any better than the other conferences... remind me what other conferences have 6 top 15 teams.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at tOSU fans desperately trying to pimp out N'Western.

Again. I challenge you to point out one post "pimping out" Northwestern. NW had a good gameplan for tOSU. They had their star player healthy for tOSU and prepared well. Their players are very intelligent and execute. tOSU should have won more easily, but it wasn't a complete shock that NW got into the game early AT HOME and hung in there.

They often challenge better teams. Auburn in January 2010. Missouri in 2008. Both of those are noteworthy. If Colter were healthy I don't really doubt that they would challenge for the division.

NW also was one of the first teams running the spread. Their offense is based on the offense Urban Meyer learned from Randy Walker after taking over at Bowling Green. The offense Meyer tore everyone up with at Utah and Florida is basically the same offense he learned from Northwestern. But their offense relies heavily on Colter and he's been hurt. So knocking them now when they've had to completely change their gameplan due to lack of depth is easy... Beating them when they're at 100% isn't as easy as you obviously think.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. I challenge you to point out one post "pimping out" Northwestern. NW had a good gameplan for tOSU. They had their star player healthy for tOSU and prepared well. Their players are very intelligent and execute. tOSU should have won more easily, but it wasn't a complete shock that NW got into the game early AT HOME and hung in there.

They often challenge better teams. Auburn in January 2010. Missouri in 2008. tOSU this year. If Colter were healthy I don't really doubt that they would challenge for the division.

NW also was one of the first teams running the spread. Their offense is based on the offense Urban Meyer learned from Randy Walker after taking over at Bowling Green. The offense Meyer tore everyone up with at Utah and Florida is basically the same offense he learned from Northwestern. But their offense relies heavily on Colter and he's been hurt. So knocking them now when they've had to completely change their gameplan due to lack of depth is easy... Beating them when they're at 100% isn't as easy as you obviously think.

just so we are clear, northwestern entered the game 8-4 (5-3 in the Big 10) and auburn entered 7-5 (3-5 in the SEC) and auburn won the game. guess it's tougher to go 3-5 in the SEC than 5-3 in the Big 10?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just so we are clear, northwestern entered the game 8-4 (5-3 in the Big 10) and auburn entered 7-5 (3-5 in the SEC) and auburn won the game. guess it's tougher to go 3-5 in the SEC than 5-3 in the Big 10?

Auburn was a pretty good football team. And yes, the SEC is a tough road. Who the fuck even questioned that? I called Auburn a better team. They were a year or so away from winning it all...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They often challenge better teams. Auburn in January 2010. Missouri in 2008. Both of those are noteworthy. If Colter were healthy I don't really doubt that they would challenge for the division.

Here ya go, just go through the posts. Mainly tOSU fans are teabagging NW's sack, but you get some B1G posters in here swinging on NW's sack as well:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ard-general-discussion/101650-b1g-thread.html

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go, just go through the posts. Mainly tOSU fans are teabagging NW's sack, but you get some B1G posters in here swinging on NW's sack as well:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ard-general-discussion/101650-b1g-thread.html

I don't see anyone swinging from their sack anymore. At the beginning of the year, there was every reason to think they were going to be a really good team. They won 10 games last year and returned almost everyone. Why do you care?

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin IS a nobody. They lost to ASU.

Not to say the field goal would have been made, but a more properly handled end of that football game and the field goal is at least attempted, and then who knows?

But, did you really just say Wisconsin is a nobody? Do you watch Badger football games? Do you know who was in the last 3 Rose Bowls? Did I get transported back to pre-Barry times when Badger football was crap? I'm sorry, but I just can't get over this statement.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to say the field goal would have been made, but a more properly handled end of that football game and the field goal is at least attempted, and then who knows?

But, did you really just say Wisconsin is a nobody? Do you watch Badger football games? Do you know who was in the last 3 Rose Bowls? Did I get transported back to pre-Barry times when Badger football was crap? I'm sorry, but I just can't get over this statement.

With such a full, illustrious history like that of Oregon's, it's easy for their fans to look down their noses at other fanbases.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for creating this insightful and informative thread. The world is a better place due to its existence.