• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs UCF

What would've been the result of a Bama vs UCF title game?

• Alabama by 21+

• Alabama by 11-20

• Alabama by 1-10

• UCF by 1-10

• UCF by 11-20

• UCF by 21+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think adding 1.5 scores to a game where they came back from 5.5 score is that difficult? Note UCLA score their 5.5 TD's in 17 minutes. Had they started earlier they might have gone to 8 or 0 scores in a bit longer time span. You think its not possible, but it is. Improbable is another question. Thing about scoring 70 points on an opponent, it can be done in a game as your Mountaqueers proved when they beat Clemson. Both were good teams, yet your team scored 70 points on that good team. Its not impossible to see a team coming back from 7 scores, if the conditions are right like they happened in the UCLA game or any of the others I mentioned. Dont be an ass and claim its impossible, because its simply not.

Ohh how cute. Your little “mountainqueer” jab. Listen you stupid brain dead fuck. NO TEAM HAS EVER COME BACK FROM A 7 SCORE DEFICIT. Anything is possible but when you are trying to compare being down 5 scores to being down 7 when no one has ever come back from 7 you look outlandishly foolish. Congrats to UCLA for scoring that much quick, had they been down 7 scores they lose that game. An one more thing, WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl. So you bringing that up is moot. It was an awesome game to be at though.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh how cute. Your little “mountainqueer” jab. Listen you stupid brain dead fuck. NO TEAM HAS EVER COME BACK FROM A 7 SCORE DEFICIT. Anything is possible but when you are trying to compare being down 5 scores to being down 7 when no one has ever come back from 7 you look outlandishly foolish. Congrats to UCLA for scoring that much quick, had they been down 7 scores they lose that game. An one more thing, WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl. So you bringing that up is moot. It was an awesome game to be at though.

So now you are Nostradumbass and predict shit. Until some team Topped the 39 point deficit, it had never been done. You claiming it cant happen is ludicrous.

And actually, WVU was up more than 5 scores at the final which was 70-33. In my calculations 37 points is 2 points over 5 scores. Oh I know you will claim 8 points is possible for each score and that would be 40 points for 5 scores We all know getting 5 8 point scores in a row is statistically improbable to the point one would have to be a moron to attempt it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are Nostradumbass and predict shit. Until some team Topped the 39 point deficit, it had never been done. You claiming it cant happen is ludicrous.

And actually, WVU was up more than 5 scores at the final which was 70-33. In my calculations 37 points is 2 points over 5 scores. Oh I know you will claim 8 points is possible for each score and that would be 40 points for 5 scores We all know getting 5 8 point scores in a row is statistically improbable to the point one would have to be a moron to attempt it.

They would have ran out of time you simple fuck. They scored their last touchdown with 43 seconds left. It’s not Nostradamus, it’s common sense. They weren’t down 5.5 scores. They were down less then 5. 34 points youstupid fuck get your bullshit straight. They would have needed another two on side kicks and two touchdowns if instead of being down by 7 scores. They scored 5 touchdowns in a quarter and 2 minutes. Yet you think they would have gotten two scores off of two onside kicks in 43 seconds? Again common sense dumbass.

WVU was up 44 points at one point. Clemson didn’t come back you dumbfuck. I’m not quite sure what you are trying to claim. That’s Clemson could of come back? Ok

Again no team has ever been down 7 scores and come back and won. Keep arguing against it though, dumbass.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have ran out of time you simple fuck. They scored their last touchdown with 43 seconds left. It’s not Nostradamus, it’s common sense. They weren’t down 5.5 scores. They were down less then 5. 34 points youstupid fuck get your bullshit straight. They would have needed another two on side kicks and two touchdowns if instead of being down by 7 scores. They scored 5 touchdowns in a quarter and 2 minutes. Yet you think they would have gotten two scores off of two onside kicks in 43 seconds? Again common sense dumbass.

WVU was up 44 points at one point. Clemson didn’t come back you dumbfuck. I’m not quite sure what you are trying to claim. That’s Clemson could of come back? Ok

Again no team has ever been down 7 scores and come back and won. Keep arguing against it though, dumbass.

Your words "WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl." Yet somehow they were up by 44 at one point. Seems like more than 5 scores to me. I never claimed Clemson came back, that was a failed assumption by Nostradumbass.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your words "WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl." Yet somehow they were up by 44 at one point. Seems like more than 5 scores to me. I never claimed Clemson came back, that was a failed assumption by Nostradumbass.

You also claimed UCLA was down 5.5 scores. A wonderfully wrong conclusion by sir dumbass.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also claimed UCLA was down 5.5 scores. A wonderfully wrong conclusion by sir dumbass.
5.3, 5.5, its a semantics game played by a small minded twat who can understand impossible from improbable. What you you say being up by 44 is?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5.3, 5.5, its a semantics game played by a small minded twat who can understand impossible from improbable. What you you say being up by 44 is?

LOL semantics, you stupid fuck. Getting the right score is kind of a major detail when you are arguing what a team needs to come back from. It’s really not that difficult you gave me shit for getting a score wrong all the while you did the same damn thing you hypocritical fuck.

Ohh and being up 44 is a win. As Clemson did not come back from it.

But seriously continue this charade of bull shit.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL semantics, you stupid fuck. Getting the right score is kind of a major detail when you are arguing what a team needs to come back from. It’s really not that difficult you gave me shit for getting a score wrong all the while you did the same damn thing you hypocritical fuck.

Ohh and being up 44 is a win. As Clemson did not come back from it.

But seriously continue this charade of bull shit.
Sure its a win, but how many scores? I am showing it was more than 5 if you didnt get that.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure its a win, but how many scores? I am showing it was more than 5 if you didnt get that.

Ok? An when was 5 ever the number I was arguing about? I guess neither one of those two degrees Taught you to read. My number has always been 7 scores I have argued through and through.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? An when was 5 ever the number I was arguing about? I guess neither one of those two degrees Taught you to read. My number has always been 7 scores I have argued through and through.
When you stated "WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl." . Sure, Clemson didnt come back, but you claimed WVU wasnt, but clearly they were. You are obsessed with 50 but its not about that number as no one had ever comeback from 30 plus points until someone finally did. It is possible, move on.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you stated "WVU wasn’t up more than 5 scores in that orange bowl." . Sure, Clemson didnt come back, but you claimed WVU wasnt, but clearly they were. You are obsessed with 50 but its not about that number as no one had ever comeback from 30 plus points until someone finally did. It is possible, move on.

Umm ok. Just as YOU claimed Texas A n M was up 5.5 scores. You were wrong.

I’m not obsessed with 50-0. If you were actually smart enough to read this thread you would see a gump actually said UCF would lose 50-0 to auburn if Alabama was on their jerseys. I’m merely commenting how hilarious that is because good teams don’t lose like that. I have since clarified that to good teams rarely lose that bad. So saying auburn would do that is still hilarious.

Then, you had the bright idea to bring up teams that have come back from huge deficits. Yet not one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit like you so ignorantly stated. Never once did I state no one has ever come back from a 30 point deficit. Way to be a lying douche on top of a fuck stick.

It’s time for both of us to move on unless you want to continue. Your choice.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm ok. Just as YOU claimed Texas A n M was up 5.5 scores. You were wrong.

I’m not obsessed with 50-0. If you were actually smart enough to read this thread you would see a gump actually said UCF would lose 50-0 to auburn if Alabama was on their jerseys. I’m merely commenting how hilarious that is because good teams don’t lose like that. I have since clarified that to good teams rarely lose that bad. So saying auburn would do that is still hilarious.

Then, you had the bright idea to bring up teams that have come back from huge deficits. Yet not one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit like you so ignorantly stated. Never once did I state no one has ever come back from a 30 point deficit. Way to be a lying douche on top of a fuck stick.

It’s time for both of us to move on unless you want to continue. Your choice.
You need to go back and find where I stated a team has come back from 7 scores. And yes i asked you if good teams lose 31-0 and 21-0, thats not 7 scores. And at no point have I said a team has come back from 7 scores. I have stated its possible, which it is. I. Have also stated its improbable. So good luck finding where i stated a team has come back from 7 scores. The most I showed was in the range of 38-39 points, and its documented in this thread. Enjoy hunting.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to go back and find where I stated a team has come back from 7 scores. And yes i asked you if good teams lose 31-0 and 21-0, thats not 7 scores. And at no point have I said a team has come back from 7 scores. I have stated its possible, which it is. I. Have also stated its improbable. So good luck finding where i stated a team has come back from 7 scores. The most I showed was in the range of 38-39 points, and its documented in this thread. Enjoy hunting.

Post #218 you said it you stupid fuck. All the while quoting scores for teams that didn’t comeback from 7 scores. Anything’s possible but a team has never come back from a 7 score deficit.

An no, I never said good teams don’t come back from 31-0 deficits. I said losing 31-0 isn’t the same as losing 50-0 you dumb fuck.

But enjoy being an absolute jackass and putting your foot in your mouth, bitch.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #218 you said it you stupid fuck. All the while quoting scores for teams that didn’t comeback from 7 scores. Anything’s possible but a team has never come back from a 7 score deficit.

An no, I never said good teams don’t come back from 31-0 deficits. I said losing 31-0 isn’t the same as losing 50-0 you dumb fuck.

But enjoy being an absolute jackass and putting your foot in your mouth, bitch.
My exact words in post 218:
"Yes teams can come back from 7 scores or lose by 7 scores to other good teams. Its not impossible."

Can you please explain how that equates to me stating they have? Your words;
"Yet not one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit like you so ignorantly stated"

Definition of can is
to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to

Definition of Have

possess, own, or hold

Seems like can means they have the ability to, which makes it impossible.
Have seems to me they own or possess, which means they already have done so. The first is what I said. The second is what you implied I stated and are incorrect about.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My exact words in post 218:
"Yes teams can come back from 7 scores or lose by 7 scores to other good teams. Its not impossible."

Can you please explain how that equates to me stating they have? Your words;
"Yet not one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit like you so ignorantly stated"

Definition of can is
to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to

Definition of Have

possess, own, or hold

Seems like can means they have the ability to, which makes it impossible.
Have seems to me they own or possess, which means they already have done so. The first is what I said. The second is what you implied I stated and are incorrect about.

A team has never come back from a 7 score deficit. You stating it can happen is a bit premature considering it has never happened.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team has never come back from a 7 score deficit. You stating it can happen is a bit premature considering it has never happened.
How is it Premature? The right team can have the ability, skill, or power to overcome those odds. Just because it hasnt happened does not kean its not possible and that is all I have stated. It can happen and you changing your argument to claim premature is ludicrous. I would ask you if its possible it could happen, but I know you will simply regurgitate the "its never happened" line over and over. You know its possible or you would use the word impossible, and you didnt. Premature? Thats only your hair loss.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it Premature? The right team can have the ability, skill, or power to overcome those odds. Just because it hasnt happened does not kean its not possible and that is all I have stated. It can happen and you changing your argument to claim premature is ludicrous. I would ask you if its possible it could happen, but I know you will simply regurgitate the "its never happened" line over and over. You know its possible or you would use the word impossible, and you didnt. Premature? Thats only your hair loss.

It has never happened. You saying anything is possible (which it is) then citing margins that were come back from that aren’t even close to the original number is ludicrous. You continue this charade bullshit. No one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit. That’s the truth of it. An my hair line is fine thank you very much. My waist continues to grow also.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has never happened. You saying anything is possible (which it is) then citing margins that were come back from that aren’t even close to the original number is ludicrous. You continue this charade bullshit. No one has ever come back from a 7 score deficit. That’s the truth of it. An my hair line is fine thank you very much. My waist continues to grow also.
Because it hasnt happened doent mean it cant happen. You keep missing this point. No man flew until they did. No one went to the moon, until they did. People found possibilities when they didnt think in terms of it cant happen, which is what you keep eluding to when you say it never has and not acknowledging it is possible it could happen. Though improbable, it has a chance of happening no matter how miniscule that chance is, it is still a chance it can happen.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it hasnt happened doent mean it cant happen. You keep missing this point. No man flew until they did. No one went to the moon, until they did. People found possibilities when they didnt think in terms of it cant happen, which is what you keep eluding to when you say it never has and not acknowledging it is possible it could happen. Though improbable, it has a chance of happening no matter how miniscule that chance is, it is still a chance it can happen.

But still it hasn’t. You quoting other scores that aren’t close to it doesn’t help a thing in your argument.