• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After 4 weeks

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total embarrassment. I think only second to last years NFC CG. Offense has stunk for the last three games, Defense has struggled when needed to stop teams. Only good thing I saw tonight was the commercial with Ditka wearing a Packer's sweater!
I disagree here. Defense has always made the stop this year until last night. Offense has been dreadful but we are finally seeing what all the injuries have done to us. Adams still didnt look 100% and lets give some credit to Denver. Their defense is tops in the NFL for a reason.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the disaster last night, I guess we'll see what kind of mental fortitude and character this team has Sunday. Will they get it together, make the proper adjustments and kick some ass or fold up their tents?

LambeauRambo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree here. Defense has always made the stop this year until last night. Offense has been dreadful but we are finally seeing what all the injuries have done to us. Adams still didnt look 100% and lets give some credit to Denver. Their defense is tops in the NFL for a reason.

You're right. They have stopped everyone until this game. I've never been a big Capers fan. A lot of smoke and mirrors. Some times it's been needed, I think the last two games he's over thought what to do, especially this game. This defense isn't devoid of talent, just use them in their strengths instead of all the crazy stunts and blitzes 70 percent of the time. Denver's tight ends killed us last night especially yac. That's because of play action, to many being sent after Manning leaving the middle wide open for a lot of yards after the catch.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think losing Shields and Rollins really really hurt us. Plus it was Burnett's first game back. It was a combination of us not playing to our identity and Denver having a great gameplan and sticking to it.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I feel like the offensive coaches are too determined to stick with their running back rotation. Lacy with two big carries to start and then they bring in Starks for no gain. I wish they'd ride the hot hand a bit more. But overall credit to Denver. They didn't do anything difficult but they executed.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible offensive play calling doomed us from the start and getting absolutely zero pressure on the most immobile qb to ever play. He had all kinds of time to sit there and throw. No answer for the short dink and dunk passes either and that will never change. Rivers exposed that in our D and Manning used it all night with great success.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible offensive play calling doomed us from the start and getting absolutely zero pressure on the most immobile qb to ever play. He had all kinds of time to sit there and throw. No answer for the short dink and dunk passes either and that will never change. Rivers exposed that in our D and Manning used it all night with great success.

Manning did throw some deep passes. They weren't all dinks and dunks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning's brain is sharp but the body is done. But as long as he is knocking down some of burts records I have love for him.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fucking ridiculous...these guys don't give a shit...fucking safeties letting guys run free deep...cb's biting on short double move after short double move...no pass rush..O line not blocking anybody..fumble...shit special teams...then need to start at square one...and put their foots in these guys collective asses...what a fucking joke

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was really bad for two and a half quarters. They need to stop trying to make comebacks. We got soft all of the sudden

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was really bad for two and a half quarters. They need to stop trying to make comebacks. We got soft all of the sudden

I don't think it is that. GB is a finesse team and has a rough time against tough squads. They are gold on beating teams they are supposed to beat.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is that. GB is a finesse team and has a rough time against tough squads. They are gold on beating teams they are supposed to beat.
The last two years have transitioned the Packers away from being a finesse team. Once Lacy started pounding the ball it changed our mentality.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two years have transitioned the Packers away from being a finesse team. Once Lacy started pounding the ball it changed our mentality.
To a degree, but to be known as a hard nosed team a solid D is required. GB is still known as a finesse team, IMO.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To a degree, but to be known as a hard nosed team a solid D is required. GB is still known as a finesse team, IMO.
Until the last three games our defense had been fantastic. There just isnt anything working well right now. However there are many games left to right the ship.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until the last three games our defense had been fantastic. There just isnt anything working well right now. However there are many games left to right the ship.
That, I understand. It is still early in the season.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four straight division road games up next. We shall see where they stand once the dust settles

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not all road games...but yes, this will be where they stand or fall...

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see a leodouche post. He must have deleted it and ran like a bitch