• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McDonald is an excellent coach and I'm not sad he'll be gone. That said, Baltimore always finds the next good defensive coordinator. Losing guys hasn't held them back before. Jerks.

BTW -- D-coordinator of the Ravens has been a good pipeline to NFL. But the results have been mixed.

Yeah, I'm glad he's at least on the NFC side now if he had to go lol. Might be losing a lot more coaches this offseason on top of it

And we'll see about how they restock that defense this year. Theres good talent at all 3 levels coming back, but I'm still anticipating a decline (not a huge one if they stay healthy though)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm glad he's at least on the NFC side now if he had to go lol. Might be losing a lot more coaches this offseason on top of it

And we'll see about how they restock that defense this year. Theres good talent at all 3 levels coming back, but I'm still anticipating a decline (not a huge one if they stay healthy though)
Holy shit... Just looked into how many UFA's they have this offseason...
LB Queen
DT Madubuike
OLB Clowney
CB Darby
S Stone
OLB Van Noy

Going to be a very different looking defense next year. I'd love to see the Steelers make a play for some of these guys.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Queen
DT Madubuike
OLB Clowney
CB Darby
S Stone
OLB Van Noy

Going to be a very different looking defense next year. I'd love to see the Steelers make a play for some of these guys.

Oh no doubt. They've got some younger players that have me hopeful, but we'll see.
Madubuike has to be a priority - good interior pass rush is hard to come by

Queen is definitely gone - no way can they afford to pay 2 MLBs top 5 money

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB Queen
DT Madubuike
OLB Clowney
CB Darby
S Stone
OLB Van Noy

Fuck Baltimore. They'll find some no-name dude in the 7th round to play linebacker or safety and the guy will be good within a year. It's annoying. At least we used to be able to count on them sucking at picking receivers, but even that has started to turn. Yes, I'm still bitter about this season.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it too early to order the rings for the Steelers?

Marry Me 90S GIF by Jessica Lau

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big loss for Cleveland. Many felt this was the unsung MVP of their offense with his ability to craft the OL and the running game that we've all seen in Cleveland over the past few years.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big loss for Cleveland. Many felt this was the unsung MVP of their offense with his ability to craft the OL and the running game that we've all seen in Cleveland over the past few years.

Yeah, well fuck Cleveland, you know? I mean, we hired his damn son for 5 years and we never were allowed to bring Bill aboard? Meanwhile, we've had to watch the psychopath that ruined an entire team culture in Miami coach our line for a year and then watch Frank "Glass-Eater" Pollak - A guy that is really only valued for his contributions in Cincinnati, where he managed to coax one serviceable year out of Billy Price and have a running game that wasn't complete ass for one season, and somehow he is a local legend?

I'm bitter as fuck these days!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well fuck Cleveland, you know? I mean, we hired his damn son for 5 years and we never were allowed to bring Bill aboard? Meanwhile, we've had to watch the psychopath that ruined an entire team culture in Miami coach our line for a year and then watch Frank "Glass-Eater" Pollak - A guy that is really only valued for his contributions in Cincinnati, where he managed to coax one serviceable year out of Billy Price and have a running game that wasn't complete ass for one season, and somehow he is a local legend?

I'm bitter as fuck these days!
Rooster Teeth Reaction GIF by Achievement Hunter

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he has never improved

No. The man is an incredible athlete but can't consistently hit throws when everyone in the building knows he's going to throw.

I only booed your post because I'd never seen it before. That was crazy bad.