• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked liked Roy Rodgers today.......I dunno, if this team does any better than 8-8 I would be shocked. There are just too many issues with this team, including injuries. In the NFC this year, you will have to either win the division or have at least 11 wins to even make the playoffs

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked liked Roy Rodgers today.......I dunno, if this team does any better than 8-8 I would be shocked. There are just too many issues with this team, including injuries. In the NFC this year, you will have to either win the division or have at least 11 wins to even make the playoffs

Can you please calm down. Damn and I know you will say I'm just being overly positive and not realistic. I acknowledge this was a bad game by Rodgers and this team but saying you don't know if we will do better than 8-8. Let's just trade all of our players while we are at it, rebuild like Cleveland!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers? Seriously, dude, calm down. You've got the best QB in the league and a very good team. You guys will be fine.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG, even I have more faith in Rogers than that! 8-8 is really underestimating your team! :lame: :L :noidea:

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...no need to worry...we are 1-2....and 2 games down in the division....no problems.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...no need to worry...we are 1-2....and 2 games down in the division....no problems.

Yes let's crown the Bears as NFC North Champs. Phillip Rivers as an elite quarterback, and DeSean Jackson the best receiver in football after three weeks of the season

coulomb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was not his best game no, but the bengals are a pretty good team..

Packers need to get healthy.. fast.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes let's crown the Bears as NFC North Champs. Phillip Rivers as an elite quarterback, and DeSean Jackson the best receiver in football after three weeks of the season
OK.....so, explain it then......who can this team realistically beat?....Washington?.....who else?.........I really don't see them beating the Bears, either at home or on the road, what does that leave?....maybe a win at home against the Vikings, a loss at the Vikings in Minnesota, a win over Detriot at home and a loss in Detriot.......how do we win more than 8 games with our problems?.....I am just being realistic here, not a downer, and definitely not a homer. We just don't match up well with our secondary, defensive coaching, or unfortunately with all the injuries. And we found out today, this team is lacking character more than talent.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was not his best game no, but the bengals are a pretty good team..

Packers need to get healthy.. fast.

True enough about the Bengals! They should have beaten the Bears, but like a lot of teams, they vapor locked in the final minutes and gave it away! Happens a lot which is why people leaving games early is so lame and stupid! You just never know until the clock totally runs out! :lame: :L

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.....so, explain it then......who can this team realistically beat?....Washington?.....who else?.........I really don't see them beating the Bears, either at home or on the road, what does that leave?....maybe a win at home against the Vikings, a loss at the Vikings in Minnesota, a win over Detriot at home and a loss in Detriot.......how do we win more than 8 games with our problems?.....I am just being realistic here, not a downer, and definitely not a homer. We just don't match up well with our secondary, defensive coaching, or unfortunately with all the injuries. And we found out today, this team is lacking character more than talent.

Hayward, Burnett should be back in Week 5 or 6. Finley, Lacy will return as well. Clay we will see. The Bengals and 49ers are arguably the two best teams we will face this year.

We can beat DET, CLE, MIN x2, NYG, DAL, PHI, PIT, CHI once

So that leaves DET, CHI, BAL, ATL as games that will come down to the wire and I'm sure we will lose some

This team absolutely can win 11 games. Oh and the SF, WAS, CIN pass rush is the best we will see this year

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Phil offense....that's a loss, unless we outscore them......Chicago we won't beat once, they are just a better all around team.......NYG always finds a way to beat us, we won't beat MIN twice.....and Bal is iffy and ATL is iffy...nice try with this team

Someday you will just have to realize that this team is not elite anymore,,,,,,yes maybe second tier, but that's it. Yes, we have a great QB and some good receivers, but if they are off, we are mediocre at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Phil offense....that's a loss, unless we outscore them......Chicago we won't beat once, they are just a better all around team.......NYG always finds a way to beat us, we won't beat MIN twice.....and Bal is iffy and ATL is iffy...nice try with this team

Someday you will just have to realize that this team is not elite anymore,,,,,,yes maybe second tier, but that's it. Yes, we have a great QB and some good receivers, but if they are off, we are mediocre at best.

Welp with you saying we will lose to PHI I'll just leave that there as just being stupid

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't Rodgers.... New thread to follow.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp with you saying we will lose to PHI I'll just leave that there as just being stupid
OK.....we will just have to disagree, and we will re-address this after the game. There is a difference in reality and being too optimistic....... This team problems are not just with injuries, it is believing their own hype that the fans and media feed to them. They just need to play football, and stop with the boneheaded penalties and be a little more humble.

And name-calling doesn't make you look any more intelligent.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It isn't just injuries. I actually feel that the DL is improving. The OL... Not so much. The playcalling... Stale at best. But now that Clay is hurt, that defense is in huge trouble. He was the only thing standing between Frank Gore and a 70 yard nut buster last week. Took on two blockers and gave our safety a chance. Today he got us back in the game with a little help. We're in trouble.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK... I think injuries probably had more of an impact on the game than anything else.

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers didn't look good at all today, but then again, it was a pretty poorly executed game all around. Very disappointed! The bye week will help us get some players back, but it won't fix many of the fundamental problems with this team. Lots of problems to fix I'm afraid. Very disappointing.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It isn't just injuries. I actually feel that the DL is improving. The OL... Not so much. The playcalling... Stale at best. But now that Clay is hurt, that defense is in huge trouble. He was the only thing standing between Frank Gore and a 70 yard nut buster last week. Took on two blockers and gave our safety a chance. Today he got us back in the game with a little help. We're in trouble.

How bad is Clay hurt?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I can't tell if Jedster is for real.