• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

7.23 Indians vs Ms

bigkurty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puke. I can't believe we've dropped two games to Seattle and lost 4 of 5 to start the 2nd half. We won the season series either way, but we shouldn't have lost at all this series.

I'm a Tribe fan who grew up in Seattle, so I follow both sides of this coin. I keep hearing Mitch and Softy talk about the chances of the M's getting a wildcard spot, and though they've won 8 straight (which they did last year), I just don't see that many teams tripping up. For a WC spot, they would need about 5 teams to play equally bad among Boston, Tampa, NY, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland, Oakland, and Texas. Stats are not in their favor.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all of the meltdown losses in the 9th/extra innings Seattle had in Cleveland earlier this year, this is pretty great.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8.5 back of the Wild Card...

You never know...

Darn right although the main problem is the amount of teams we have to pass rather then games back.

Honestly though if we are playing relevant ball in late August and early September that's huge. If we can get the defecit down to like 4 or 5 back once September hits it could get real exciting

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puke. I can't believe we've dropped two games to Seattle and lost 4 of 5 to start the 2nd half. We won the season series either way, but we shouldn't have lost at all this series.

I'm a Tribe fan who grew up in Seattle, so I follow both sides of this coin. I keep hearing Mitch and Softy talk about the chances of the M's getting a wildcard spot, and though they've won 8 straight (which they did last year), I just don't see that many teams tripping up. For a WC spot, they would need about 5 teams to play equally bad among Boston, Tampa, NY, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland, Oakland, and Texas. Stats are not in their favor.

Wrong board.

I can understand your frustration, though.