• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 7/21-7/23 M's vs. Mets in Seattle

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller still grosses me out by rubbing his hands through the dirt at home plate (where a lot of the players spit) after every pitch. This time he rubbed his hands through it, took a step back and spit there himself.

johnfree63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it weird that I was thinking "only if Ackley were up right now".

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drayer's talking about a swap for pitchers while Dutton says it's a position player who's coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she has her date wrong. She means 8/2. Not a fan of hers.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but she is a Mariners mouthpiece so she would never say anything against them.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but she is a Mariners mouthpiece so she would never say anything against them.

i usually check her blog first because she tends to get the real factual news about moves and such first...probably because they know she's their mouthpiece as you put it.

i like divish and dutton, too. divish actually responds to tweets sometimes, and has said many times that he has no emotional attachment to the team, and tries to shoot it straight.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i usually check her blog first because she tends to get the real factual news about moves and such first...probably because they know she's their mouthpiece as you put it.

i like divish and dutton, too. divish actually responds to tweets sometimes, and has said many times that he has no emotional attachment to the team, and tries to shoot it straight.

Drayer does work directly with M's so she does get info first, but that also means you won't get the truth when things are going bad because she wants to keep her relationship with them.

Divish can be fun. I have chatted via twitter with him many times. Ex-college 2B if I remember right. He usually does say what he thinks. He was the one that told me about Montero a couple days ago and why they haven't called him up.

Dutton has good info as well, but can be an ass on twitter to people. I usually don't reply to him unless I am in a foul mood. He usually doesn't give a straight answer and is snarky.

I follow Stone who will reply and the guy that works for M's who I forget right now (Johns - Just remembered). I also follow Geoff Baker who I like but many don't. I have spoken to him at training camp many times. I use to rag in Stone because his twitter picture is like 15 years old. I had to do a double take at spring training and then check his badge to see if it was really him. He took it in good fun.