• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 New England Patriots - News and Rumors

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair to question.

Brett Favre.
1991. 2 INT's 0 TD's. Not an NFL starting QB? Oh just needed time.
1993. 2 years later. 24 INT's to 19 TD's. Not an NFL starter? Or just still not ready?
2005. 29 INT's to 20 TD's.
2006. 18 to 18.
2008. 20 to 20.
2010. 19 INT's to 11 TD's.

I'll bet more than one Green Bay fan is still glad he wasn't just holding a clip board.

Favre was 36-43 in those years also. Favre showed he had talent and could be good. Zappe has done zilch to show he has started material.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair to question.

Brett Favre.
1993. 2 years later. 24 INT's to 19 TD's. Not an NFL starter? Or just still not ready?
2006. 18 to 18.
2008. 20 to 20.

I'll bet more than one Green Bay fan is still glad he wasn't just holding a clip board.
He was overrated. He was fun to watch and had some memorable highs. But... Just one ring. Rings do matter.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre was 36-43 in those years also. Favre showed he had talent and could be good. Zappe has done zilch to show he has started material.
Favre was 36-43 in what years? 91-93? Or from 94-04?

He went 37 TD to 39 INT in his first three years, and then 2 years later went to back to back super bowls.

Zappe has shown that he is worth keeping more than Mac Jones.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was overrated. He was fun to watch and had some memorable highs. But... Just one ring. Rings do matter.
Over rated how?
Did he go to any Super Bowls?
Did he win any?
Did he set any records during his career?
Is he in the HOF?

Green Bay was a factor to win every game he played in.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over rated how?
Did he go to any Super Bowls?
Did he win any?
Did he set any records during his career?
Is he in the HOF?

Green Bay was a factor to win every game he played in.
Just IMO, I felt it then. Do I think he was average? No. He was way better than average.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I feel he was way overhyped
I agree.
I think a lot of his hype came from his personality.
I forget what he retired with...most wins, most TD's, most yards, most int's, most dick pics, most retirements....or only two of those...?

While I do believe he was HOF, a lot of these guys that win a SB are not HOF worthy in my book just because they won "A" superbowl.

Aaron Rodgers comes to mind. What has he really done that leads talking heads to always refer to him as future HOFer?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't.

In the 6 oddball years I posted he went 112 INTs and 88 TD's.

Not sure what you're getting at.

Win and losses?

I’m going to go slow for you…. Here is your post with the years and TD/INT ratio.

Fair to question.

Brett Favre.
2006. 18 to 18.
2008. 20 to 20.

In those 6 years you made an example of, his win/loss record was 36 wins and 43 losses. It shows that if you throw more interceptions you won’t win. Zappe has thrown more interceptions. He sucks. Plain and simple. Hence they’ve added 3 QB’s.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers comes to mind. What has he really done that leads talking heads to always refer to him as future HOFer?

I know Aaron can throw the ball but being a great QB requires more than that and he just doesn't have it. He was on a lot of great Packers teams and has just one Super Bowl appearance(and victory) to show for it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Aaron can throw the ball but being a great QB requires more than that and he just doesn't have it. He was on a lot of great Packers teams and has just one Super Bowl appearance(and victory) to show for it.
He carried some weaker teams but his total douche factor lowers that value. Have I ever said I love that this site and doesn't censor words?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has he really done that leads talking heads to always refer to him as future HOFer?
We live in a world where anyone who isn't ordinary is a superstar. Half of the people in this country hate Donald Trump and half would take a bullet for him. A lot of people don't believe in God and a lot of people go to church twice a day.

Everything depends on who has the largest audience and followers.

Hence, there are a lot of people that believe that Aaron Rogers is going to lift the NY Jets out of the garbage iut and into Super Bowl glory. That he has some kind of power to move the masses to exaltation. As we (NE Patriots fans) have seen, it's not just one person that makes a 'TEAM', but a special person to lead a team. The key word is 'TEAM'. Rogers has to get through the AFCE first, then the AFC and then win against an equally good or better team. He hasn't accomplished that in the past 13 years. He was 27 and now he's 40, coming back from a torn Archille's.

Hall of Fame? If one SB is the key, then how about Jeff Rutledge, Doug Williams, Joe Theismann or Jay Schoeder? They all won a Super Bowl.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a world where anyone who isn't ordinary is a superstar. Half of the people in this country hate Donald Trump and half would take a bullet for him. A lot of people don't believe in God and a lot of people go to church twice a day.

Hence, there are a lot of people that believe that Aaron Rogers is going to lift the NY Jets out of the garbage iut and into Super Bowl glory. That he has some kind of power to move the masses to exaltation. As we (NE Patriots fans) have seen, it's not just one person that makes a 'TEAM', but a special person to lead a team. The key word is 'TEAM'. Rogers has to get through the AFCE first, then the AFC and then win against an equally good or better team. He hasn't accomplished that in the past 13 years. He was 27 and now he's 40, coming back from a torn Archille's.

Hall of Fame? If one SB is the key, then how about Jeff Rutledge, Doug Williams, Joe Theismann or Jay Schoeder? They all won a Super Bowl.
We've always lived in a world where the majority of people are followers. That's an opinion based on observation and not meant to come off as an indictment. Now that there's an avenue for everyone to have a voice there seems to be a push to gather sentiment by polling absolutely everyone. Problem is you can't poll followers because you can't get a true sentiment. Any attempt to gather a consensus is full of noise making any true conclusions almost impossible and allows manipulators to steer things into a chosen direction.

I know this comment appears cynical. Maybe it is.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to go slow for you…. Here is your post with the years and TD/INT ratio.
I posted numbers...with corresponding labels for what those numbers were.
You just posted numbers so I guessed.

Evidently correctly so...

Fuck You Kiss My Ass GIF by ZDF heute-show

In those 6 years you made an example of, his win/loss record was 36 wins and 43 losses. It shows that if you throw more interceptions you won’t win.
No shit, Dick Tracy.

Did you figure that out all by yourself or be rewinding old Madden clips??

Seriously, are you like proud of yourself for this revelation?

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Zappe has thrown more interceptions. He sucks. Plain and simple. Hence they’ve added 3 QB’s.
And?

Again..."Revelation"...

But TD/INT isn't the only reason.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For starters.. you guessed wrong dumb fuck. You throw interceptions you lose. But you want to give Zappe more chances to prove he’s a starting QB in the NFL. But he isn’t dumb fuck. Hence 3 QB’s added to the roster.

But you go right ahead BigKen Jr. and post more stupid facts.

P.S.

Suck a big veiny dick faggot.

Stick to Girls Middle School Soccer. You perverted douche. It’s all you know.
Jeepers it's not this serious.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your best post ever!!!!!
I predidcted Rodgers to get an early injury and compound the Jets crying.
I hope he continues in this regard!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best post ever!!!!!
I predidcted Rodgers to get an early injury and compound the Jets crying.
I hope he continues in this regard!
Wishing ill will on people or smiting the enemy?