• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Free Agency

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife never lets me go to Brown town.
Season 1 Too Much Information GIF by Friends

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody loves unathletic linemen like the Bengals! Trent Brown's RAS score was 3.7. But, if healthy, he's probably the best pass blocker we've had at the position since Burrow has been on the team. I like the idea of having him in there to start the season and I like the idea of drafting a back-up that can play if he gets hurt. Another good thing about Brown is that he can play LT - So, if OBJ were to get injured, we could move Brown over.

BurrowDeep2Chase

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody loves unathletic linemen like the Bengals! Trent Brown's RAS score was 3.7. But, if healthy, he's probably the best pass blocker we've had at the position since Burrow has been on the team. I like the idea of having him in there to start the season and I like the idea of drafting a back-up that can play if he gets hurt. Another good thing about Brown is that he can play LT - So, if OBJ were to get injured, we could move Brown over.
Yeah I would like to see us still take a good look at RT in the 1st round. If the value is there. I am just glad our hand wont be forced where we might have to reach for a RT at #18. Billy Price - Frank Ragnow memories were coming back.