• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t make an opinion of his own. He can only parrot.

Then he cherry picks a sentence without context and tries to use it against you.
Reminds me of the wentz situation. No amount of evidence mattered. Dean thought wentz was the future and it was a good trade regardless of the mountain of evidence that showed otherwise.

None of us are experts.
We are all fans of the team.

I dont get caught up in mock drafts and draft gurus like I used to. Dean enjoys that stuff.

Mckonkey is a fine player, but he doesn't fit what this team really needs at this point. Dean is wanting it to fit and mentioned the dolphins and ertz to support it. I disproved both of those pieces of evidence.

I think his mind is made up and that is it.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i provided rteasons why I liked Ladd and think he will be a good WR in the NFL I like him better than Coleman and you guys dont like it. He should be drafted higher than Coleman b/c he is the better WR. You guys disagree then gk pots an article where Coleman should stay in the 3rd round. I dont know what else to say. lol
All you said is he is a good route runner and fast.

When pusher on if he can play outside, you ignored his past production and quoted DJ. I asked about your own research and you said you hadn't watched all his games. Which games did you watch?

To you, does it make sense to start 3 wrs under 6'0?

Who is the red zone option and who is the possession WR who can move the chains?

You never addressed my ertz question.

It's not that i don't like your opinion, it just doesn't make sense to you can't explain yourself or properly address follow up questions. I have listed 5 examples of you doing this in the past.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you said is he is a good route runner and fast.

When pusher on if he can play outside, you ignored his past production and quoted DJ. I asked about your own research and you said you hadn't watched all his games. Which games did you watch?

To you, does it make sense to start 3 wrs under 6'0?

Who is the red zone option and who is the possession WR who can move the chains?

You never addressed my ertz question.

It's not that i don't like your opinion, it just doesn't make sense to you can't explain yourself or properly address follow up questions. I have listed 5 examples of you doing this in the past.

alredy gave my reaons for likeing Ladd. IMO i dont mind 3 Wr;s under 6'0. Speed, speration, and route running are big for me that will move chains for first downs. im not draft a guy b/c he is 6'3 just b/c he is 6'3. I like Coleman but I think others go befroe him,

What was the Ertz question?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alredy gave my reaons for likeing Ladd. IMO i dont mind 3 Wr;s under 6'0. Speed, speration, and route running are big for me that will move chains for first downs. im not draft a guy b/c he is 6'3 just b/c he is 6'3. I like Coleman but I think others go befroe him,

What was the Ertz question?
How ertz is not a viable red zone threat to be counted on because he cannot stay on the field. He hasn't played a full season since 2018 and averaged only 7 games in the last a years.

Is ertz still your red zone threat given this information?

So you thought last years passing attack was proficient with 3 under 6'0 WRs?

Mckonkey doesn't get separation at the line because his lack of size and strength. If you watched his games you would have noticed that. It's been pointed out several times in any draft bio you read.

You never addressed his injuries from last year. Apparently health isn't important to you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ertz is not a viable red zone threat to be counted on because he cannot stay on the field. He hasn't played a full season since 2018 and averaged only 7 games in the last a years.

Is ertz still your red zone threat given this information?

So you thought last years passing attack was proficient with 3 under 6'0 WRs?

Mckonkey doesn't get separation at the line because his lack of size and strength. If you watched his games you would have noticed that. It's been pointed out several times in any draft bio you read.

You never addressed his injuries from last year. Apparently health isn't important to you.

i agree he hasn't stayed healthy hopefully that changes. I willtrust you on Ladd doesnt get sepration at the line. I stil llike him better than Coleman.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree he hasn't stayed healthy hopefully that changes. I willtrust you on Ladd doesnt get sepration at the line. I stil llike him better than Coleman.
For the record..i like mckonkey.

Unfortunately, we don't have a need for his skillset at this time.

Do I want his skillset..YES!

But we have no real redzone threat no starting dependable TE, a questionable OLine with no LT and a crappy RT.

There are major offensive concerns. We will be starting a rookie qb and right now, there isn't a lot of support. As such, we need to check some boxes before we draft based on needs and not wants.

I am not saying we draft only based on needs, but mckonkey would be a "nice to have player" instead of a "need to have".

I think Forbes and mckonkey are similar to a certain extent. They have talent but they need to get bigger and stronger to progress in the league.

Mckonkey has to stay healthy. He didnt all of last year and it showed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record..i like mckonkey.

Unfortunately, we don't have a need for his skillset at this time.

Do I want his skillset..YES!

But we have no real redzone threat no starting dependable TE, a questionable OLine with no LT and a crappy RT.

There are major offensive concerns. We will be starting a rookie qb and right now, there isn't a lot of support. As such, we need to check some boxes before we draft based on needs and not wants.

I am not saying we draft only based on needs, but mckonkey would be a "nice to have player" instead of a "need to have".

I think Forbes and mckonkey are similar to a certain extent. They have talent but they need to get bigger and stronger to progress in the league.

Mckonkey has to stay healthy. He didnt all of last year and it showed.

are you taking an OT at #36 no matter whos there?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you taking an OT at #36 no matter whos there?
I am not.
I think the board will dicatate what we do.

Peters is in a tough spot because he has almost cornered himself in how he can address LT and maybe RT.

We dont have the full picture. There are always trades and cuts.

That being said, our options are slimmer now since FA is effectively over.

I am not panicking but the FA avenue is over.

At some point, peters will have to address LT in this draft.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aritcle said STAYS in the 3rd round meaning that is the round he will be drafted in.

“Coleman should stay within the third round, while Nakua was drafted in the fifth round by the LA Rams. However, the draft slot is different from what we are comparing.” This is the part you are clung to. Let me explain context to you.

Earlier in the same article, “Coleman is projected as a second—or third-round pick in most mock drafts.”. This is his draft projection. What you keep quoting is a comparison to Nakua. Unlike Nacua, who was drafted in round 5, the floor for Coleman is the third round. It is not stating he will be drafted in the third.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not.
I think the board will dicatate what we do.

Peters is in a tough spot because he has almost cornered himself in how he can address LT and maybe RT.

We dont have the full picture. There are always trades and cuts.

That being said, our options are slimmer now since FA is effectively over.

I am not panicking but the FA avenue is over.

At some point, peters will have to address LT in this draft.

what about #40? Will Peters wait until the 3rd round to address OT?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Coleman should stay within the third round, while Nakua was drafted in the fifth round by the LA Rams. However, the draft slot is different from what we are comparing.” This is the part you are clung to. Let me explain context to you.

Earlier in the same article, “Coleman is projected as a second—or third-round pick in most mock drafts.”. This is his draft projection. What you keep quoting is a comparison to Nakua. Unlike Nacua, who was drafted in round 5, the floor for Coleman is the third round. It is not stating he will be drafted in the third.

I think he is mid to late 2nd and agree 3rd is the floor. I agree his 40 time killed him

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about #40? Will Peters wait until the 3rd round to address OT?
I am guessing after the qb is taken at 2, he will take the BPA at the following. My personal opinion on order of importance:

LT
WR
CB
TE
RT
DE
RB

In reality, he these are probably reshuffled by peters and Quinn but the positions themselves are the same. The order of need is obviously going to be different.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am guessing after the qb is taken at 2, he will take the BPA at the following. My personal opinion on order of importance:

LT
WR
CB
TE
RT
DE
RB

In reality, he these are probably reshuffled by peters and Quinn but the positions themselves are the same. The order of need is obviously going to be different.

i agree with the top 3. Im guessing Morgan in the 2nd or if Guyton falls.