• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 draft prospect thread

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do we need an outside WR as a high round pick?

I am relaying what he did in college to you and you appear to dismiss it for some reason. If he can play outside, why didn't UGA play him more there? It is a fact that he played slot at UGA.

Is Kirby smart not a good coach?

I think you are cherry picking opinions to fit your narrative. You have it in your head that we need McKonkey and are doing all you can to provide evidence to prove that.

whos cherry picking? im just saying what hte draft pundits are saying. you can disagree that is fine

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gauntlet drill offset a poor 40 time. Had Coleman ran a 4.5 he would be a first rounder. He didn’t so he will go in round 2.

High 2 round or low 2nd round?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the lsu game sealed the deal for me.

He can high point the ball, out muscle CBs, and glides down the field. He is pretty slippery and goes across the middle with ease.

I like McKonkey but not over Coleman or others. I think Dean like McKonkey and wants to make it work.

I think we would regret drafting McKonkey with a 2nd round pick as we would run into the same problems we did last year. We have to get a red zone threat and mckonkey isn't that threat.

I think Ladd could be good here but I still think Dotson can be as well. Ladd doesn’t bring anything here we don’t have. Another thing that caught my attention with Ladd is he may lack the deep ball skills based on his 2022 deep ball drop rate.

I saw Coleman going mis first for a while but after running a 4.6, he dropped, with me especially. Then I saw the gauntlet video and I began to pick him up again.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whos cherry picking? im just saying what hte draft pundits are saying. you can disagree that is fine
But based off the game film you claim you have watched, what is your opinion.

Does his lack of size and strength not bother you.

You didnt address the red zone plan.
You didn't address my questions on ertz.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ladd could be good here but I still think Dotson can be as well. Ladd doesn’t bring anything here we don’t have. Another thing that caught my attention with Ladd is he may lack the deep ball skills based on his 2022 deep ball drop rate.

I saw Coleman going mis first for a while but after running a 4.6, he dropped, with me especially. Then I saw the gauntlet video and I began to pick him up again.
He struggles off the line as well. He was always in motion at uga it seemed to help with that.

Solid player for sure.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But based off the game film you claim you have watched, what is your opinion.

Does his lack of size and strength not bother you.

You didnt address the red zone plan.
You didn't address my questions on ertz.

i havent watched all his games. From what DJ said, im trusting him. Again im not downgrading Ladd b/c of his size.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginning to middle…NE comes to mind.

i got middle. I think Mitchell, Ladd, Legette, and Worthy go ahead of him. The guy has skills no doubt but you cant deny he that he doenst have the veritical speed or speration. Common for a big WR.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this will help.

lol proejected 2nd or 3rd round pick. Then the article says he should stay in the 3rd round. Hey if we pas on Wr in the 2nd, IWould take him in the 3rd.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent watched all his games. From what DJ said, im trusting him. Again im not downgrading Ladd b/c of his size.
That is what I am asking you.

Based off your opinion and film you claimed to have watched, is he an outside and slot WR? Why did you come to that conclusion? Ignore the opinions of others.

Based off at least a dozen games I have seen, I am saying no. It is almost like you want me to discount what personally saw for some reason. It's not an opinion, it is a fact that he was most productive and primarily a slot WR for UGA. Those are the facts and they are not disputable.

Like I said, you get something in your mind and become inflexible. You told me turner would be an excellent play caller. I asked why a you didn't know.

You said Rivera would be a good GM. I told you he would not be and asked why. You didn't know.

I am not trying to make you feel bad, but this is a pattern. Yes, it is an opinion, but the things I have told you have been consistently true correct?

You can trust DJ or whoever you want, but these people are wrong all the time. I think you trust him because if saying what you want to hear. I am going to trust my own eyes.

I dont think you watched alot of games last year and i don't think you understand the true needs of the team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Based off your opinion and film you claimed to have watched, is he an outside and slot WR? Why did you come to that conclusion? Ignore the opinions of others.

Based off at least a dozen games I have seen, I am saying no. It is almost like you want me to discount what personally saw for some reason. It's not an opinion, it is a fact that he was most productive and primarily a slot WR for UGA. Those are the facts and they are not disputable.

Like I said, you get something in your mind and become inflexible. You told me turner would be an excellent play caller. I asked why a you didn't know.

You said Rivera would be a good GM. I told you he would not be and asked why. You didn't know.

I am not trying to make you feel bad, but this is a pattern. Yes, it is an opinion, but the things I have told you have been consistently true correct?

You can trust DJ or whoever you want, but these people are wrong all the time. I think you trust him because if saying what you want to hear. I am going to trust my own eyes.

I dont think you watched alot of games last year and i don't think you understand the true needs of the team.

your gettin way off base. exccellint play caller for tuerne, i dont think so. i said igve him a chance. Of course pundits are wrong and everyone has an opnion. You dont like mine that is fine. why do you contimue to reply to it? you know where i stand on Ladd

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can’t make an opinion of his own. He can only parrot.

Then he cherry picks a sentence without context and tries to use it against you.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that means anywhere above the third right? Second is above the third. Nevermind, you missed the point big time.

the article says he shoud STAY in the 3rd round.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can’t make an opinion of his own. He can only parrot.

Then he cherry picks a sentence without context and tries to use it against you.

i did make my opnion about LAdd. you guys disagreed which is fine.

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did make my opnion about LAdd. you gus disagreed which is fine.
But when challenged on that opinion, you simply restate random opinions.

I have asked you multiple times why mckonkey should be the pick or why he can play outside.

You can't answer the question without quoting a draft guru.

When you did provide some evidence, it was disproved and you never addressed it. Your ertz and dolphins examples were proven to be wrong.

There is no amount of evidence that can be provided to you that will change your mind.

I would challenge you to be more open minded.

Gkekoa and I did this same exercise with you on wentz. We told you for months it was a bad trade and then you had to admit you were wrong after the Cleveland game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when challenged on that opinion, you simply restate random opinions.

I have asked you multiple times why mckonkey should be the pick or why he can play outside.

You can't answer the question without quoting a draft guru.

When you did provide some evidence, it was disproved and you never addressed it. Your ertz and dolphins examples were proven to be wrong.

There is no amount of evidence that can be provided to you that will change your mind.

I would challenge you to be more open minded.

Gkekoa and I did this same exercise with you on wentz. We told you for months it was a bad trade and then you had to admit you were wrong after the Cleveland game.

i provided rteasons why I liked Ladd and think he will be a good WR in the NFL I like him better than Coleman and you guys dont like it. He should be drafted higher than Coleman b/c he is the better WR. You guys disagree then gk pots an article where Coleman should stay in the 3rd round. I dont know what else to say. lol