• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Begins Today

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see...Correct me where I'm wrong.

First he has drafted by the Niners, started great but fizzled quickly.
Next he was traded to the Pats (Was he cut and picked up on waivers?) played a year like his career depended on it.
Then he signed a payday deal with the Raiders and quickly gave up on them.
Finally he came back to the Pats looking to again resurrect an often promising career but again gave up on New England as well.

So, he's given up on three teams.

I really hope that when he said he would be playing for a specific NFC team next year someone has proof of that and it happens.
Can't talk to other teams players about playing for them...

Fucking piece of shit.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Howe of the Athletic is reporting that Kraft and Belichick did meet Monday and agreed to meet again later this week.

Howe also reports that Josh McDaniels was at Gillette on Monday and also reports that BB will rehire Josh to take over the offense if BB can convince Kraft to keep him for another year.

Howe also reports that Robert Kraft met with Scott Pioli before Sunday's game with the Jets.

Howe thinks that there is a real possibility that BB will be back and so will McDaniels as the OC and Pioli as the GM/Personnel guy.
I like it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Howe of the Athletic is reporting that Kraft and Belichick did meet Monday and agreed to meet again later this week.

Howe also reports that Josh McDaniels was at Gillette on Monday and also reports that BB will rehire Josh to take over the offense if BB can convince Kraft to keep him for another year.

Howe also reports that Robert Kraft met with Scott Pioli before Sunday's game with the Jets.

Howe thinks that there is a real possibility that BB will be back and so will McDaniels as the OC and Pioli as the GM/Personnel guy.
I have no issues with Josh as our OC

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it.
Took me completely by surprise.

My only question is this......"Why didn't anyone else know about all of this stuff that was happening? Were they all home making up stories while Howe was still out working his ass off on Black Monday?"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took me completely by surprise.

My only question is this......"Why didn't anyone else know about all of this stuff that was happening? Were they all home making up stories while Howe was still out working his ass off on Black Monday?"
No, they were reading Twatter and Reddit and reporting on the most popular hypotheticals...

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like this too, but it smells like a promotion for Steve Belichick… and I don’t like that

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are all wondering how much is media fodder and how much is real. I will state clearly I feel stripping him of GM duties is must, and if he cannot accept that then he can leave of his own accord.
Belichick has stated he would stay on as coach if stripped of GM duties.
On seperate note: Pioli has stated he would be open to Pats GM duties with or without Belichick!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On seperate note: Pioli has stated he would be open to Pats GM duties with or without Belichick!
Right we know this now, he just stated it yesterday

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans fired head coach Mike Vrabel.
Vrabel, 48, is done in Tennessee after back-to-back losing seasons. Vrabel’s Titans went 13-21 over the past two years after they were 41-24 in his first four regular seasons with the team. Hired in 2018, Vrabel oversaw a conservative, run-first Titans team that made a Super Bowl run in 2019 with Ryan Tannehill under center. Tannehill’s red-hot play fell off in the subsequent years and a once-vaunted Titans defense proved vulnerable. Uneven play from rookie QB Will Levis in 2023 wasn’t enough to save Vrabel’s job. He’ll surely land elsewhere as a head coach this offseason as the Titans start from scratch in what will likely be a painful years-long rebuild.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with a tiny caveat........"that we can all agree on."

The thought of someone else picking the players in a draft without his approval must be getting his bile bubbling.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans fired head coach Mike Vrabel.
Vrabel, 48, is done in Tennessee after back-to-back losing seasons. Vrabel’s Titans went 13-21 over the past two years after they were 41-24 in his first four regular seasons with the team. Hired in 2018, Vrabel oversaw a conservative, run-first Titans team that made a Super Bowl run in 2019 with Ryan Tannehill under center. Tannehill’s red-hot play fell off in the subsequent years and a once-vaunted Titans defense proved vulnerable. Uneven play from rookie QB Will Levis in 2023 wasn’t enough to save Vrabel’s job. He’ll surely land elsewhere as a head coach this offseason as the Titans start from scratch in what will likely be a painful years-long rebuild.

If not HC somewhere, definitely a DC in NE …the squad would be complete …

dreams … I know …

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting vibes of BB staying on … but if not,I still want Vrabel:

This is kinda how I feel. I want BB to stay and fix whatever's wrong with the coaching staff and roster.

But Vrabel I'd be happy with.

BB staying and Vrabel coming on in some capacity is even better.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not HC somewhere, definitely a DC in NE …the squad would be complete …

dreams … I know …

According to Fox Sports the Pats defense ranks 7th overall in the NFL. And that's with them being on the field more than any other defense. And that's with our top two defensive players out for the season.

Titans are ranked 17th.

Defense isn't the problem and doesn't need fixing.

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Fox Sports the Pats defense ranks 7th overall in the NFL. And that's with them being on the field more than any other defense. And that's with our top two defensive players out for the season.

… under those conditions, I thought they were as good a defense as the early 2000s Pat’s D

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious what the personal issue is? Our defense pretty much kicks ass.

from the linebackers not knowing what to do on the outside on more than a few times, to the drooling, to the mullet, to being the bosses son … etc …
bitchy stuff … don’t mind me …