• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 Draft - Bears Edition

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any transaction can be graded now and graded later. Trade. Draft pick. Free agent signed. Coach signing. Anything. When it happens you can grade it. Then you can look back a year, two years, three years, or more and regrade it based on results.

Not sure what you’re complaining about. Sorry that logic and reality offend you. Not sure how to help you on this one.
I'm not disputing grading now and grading later. I'm disputing grading now and grading later on two different transactions with the same grade. Why is this so hard?

Poles: We traded a 7th round pick for a 1st round pick!
Grey pubes: Great trade A+
(Poles drafts a bust with that 1st round pick)
Grey pubes: That was a very bad trade, i'm changing that grade to an F!
Genius: Umm those are two separate things and should be graded separately. Also then why isn't the Claypool trade an F?
Grey pubes: Umm because you have to give Claypool another uhh because i said so otherwise I look like an idiot. Posts a picture gif

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why not leave? If this place is a joke, why are you here? I certainly wouldn't stay at a place i thought was a joke.

I get it. You're really old and you really don't have anything else in life. Is that it?

(This is where you respond with something "witty" because you don't have an answer to valid questions)

So you think this is a place with really smart people featuring meaningful discussion?

You think everyone is an idiot. You’ve said it many times. And this post is just another in a long line of proofs you’re just a hopeless contrarian. Your hatred for me will make you take the opposite opinion on any subject just for the sake of argument. It’s cute.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disputing grading now and grading later. I'm disputing grading now and grading later on two different transactions with the same grade. Why is this so hard?

Genius: Umm those are two separate things and should be graded separately. Also then why isn't the Claypool trade an F?
Grey pubes: Umm because you have to give Claypool another uhh because i said so otherwise I look like an idiot. Posts a picture gif

Backpedaling.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think this is a place with really smart people featuring meaningful discussion?

You think everyone is an idiot. You’ve said it many times. And this post is just another in a long line of proofs you’re just a hopeless contrarian. Your hatred for me will make you take the opposite opinion on any subject just for the sake of argument. It’s cute.
Why are you dodging the question? Why not leave if this place is a joke? I asked you first

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backpedaling.

Such a simple question...it's easy to see why the apex of your life is being a gym teacher.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such a simple question...it's easy to see why the apex of your life is being a gym teacher.

Sadly, I never got to be a gym teacher. Had to settle for teaching history and coaching football. Maybe in the next life.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m also confused why being a teacher at all is considered an insult? Where’s the shame in being any kind of teacher?

Decent pay depending on location. But even on the lower end of the scale you’re still at least making a living wage. Summers off. Tenure. Union benefits. Weekends off. Daytime hours.

It’s weird you see it as an insult. Anyone that goes to such embarrassing lengths to insult anonymous people online clearly has done nothing with their life.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this place to be highly entertaining. Laughter is the best medicine.
I don't know what's sadder, you thinking this place is highly entertaining or staying at a place you think is a joke. Gonna chalk this one up to being old.

I’m also confused why being a teacher at all is considered an insult? Where’s the shame in being any kind of teacher?
No shame in being a teacher but gym teacher is barely a teacher.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's sadder, you thinking this place is highly entertaining or staying at a place you think is a joke. Gonna chalk this one up to being old.

You chalk everything up to being old. And everyone is dumb, except you.

You need new material. You're a very unhappy person. It simply isn't healthy.

No shame in being a teacher but gym teacher is barely a teacher.

In many districts in the US....PE teachers make more per year than a lot of their coworkers. Because they tend to stay in their positions longer and therefore benefit from the step and lane payscale a lot of states employ.

1683555362016.png

And even if that weren't true I can't understand why being a gym teacher is an insult. Maybe if you said I work at McDonald's or I'm the shopping cart guy at Walmart. Then I guess you'd at least be walking down the right road. But you opt for this. Which is just odd.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially I grade the Claypool trade as an A+ for the Bears.

And Jordan Howard is the best running back in the NFL.

Javon Wims? Dark Horse for MVP in 2023.

This post will be reference in a 17 page thread sometime in 2025. See you guys then.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You chalk everything up to being old. And everyone is dumb, except you.

You need new material. You're a very unhappy person. It simply isn't healthy.
Your stubbornness is due to your old age for sure. I suppose it's not as clever calling people fat or gay. Pot meet kettle.

In many districts in the US....PE teachers make more per year than a lot of their coworkers. Because they tend to stay in their positions longer and therefore benefit from the step and lane payscale a lot of states employ.
Where will PE teachers go? Of course they'll stick around. Where will you go? You have no other options. Stick it out guy, teach those kids how to kick a ball.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stubbornness is due to your old age for sure. I suppose it's not as clever calling people fat or gay. Pot meet kettle.

Not my fault you’re fat, tubs. Your sexual preference is none of my business and nothing to be ashamed of.

Where will PE teachers go? Of course they'll stick around. Where will you go? You have no other options. Stick it out guy, teach those kids how to kick a ball

I’m retired. Again…. are these insults? You’re so weird.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my fault you’re fat, tubs. Your sexual preference is none of my business and nothing to be ashamed of.
You know nothing about me really old guy. If you did, you'd know better.

I’m retired. Again…. are these insults? You’re so weird.
Congrats on retiring from being a gym teacher. Awesome career.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back pedaling and deflection is really all you’ve got, eh?
Backpedaling from your gym teacher comment? Oh definitely. (rolls eyes)

No better example of backpedaling than this:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the backpedaler

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time I never replied to anything BS said on this forum as I found his posts pretty useless to any conversation. Then he said something vaguely interesting and I changed my position for a while. Now I'm going back to not responding to anything he has to say.

Others should follow suit.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time I never replied to anything BS said on this forum as I found his posts pretty useless to any conversation. Then he said something vaguely interesting and I changed my position for a while. Now I'm going back to not responding to anything he has to say.

Others should follow suit.
Allow me to help, there's an ignore button you should take advantage of. This way you'll never be tempted in the future. You're welcome.