• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Draft Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is there a way Wiggins falls to the 8-10 range he is just really raw. Austin Rivers fell hard after his season. DeRozan was compared to Vince Carter and he fell down to 9 any chance Sting that Wiggins could fall?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting is there a way Wiggins falls to the 8-10 range he is just really raw. Austin Rivers fell hard after his season. DeRozan was compared to Vince Carter and he fell down to 9 any chance Sting that Wiggins could fall?

Nope. His stock has dropped a little mainly due to the impressive play of Parker and Randle, but I still don't see a scenario in which he goes lower than 3. He had the flu in that last tournament Kansas was in so that explains his mediocre performance.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If were behind the Warriors at the break we gotta trade Frye, and rest Plumlee because were playing ourselves outta the lotto we wont get lucky and get a chandler parsons in the draft.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Sting I wanna see your cock...

Last edited by a moderator:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the mock drafts that we were promised?

I lied to you fuckers. He hasn't released a new mock yet. Just his big board which is pretty much the same as the last mock I posted. Whenever he releases his next mock I'll post it fo sho

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's time to start looking at guys that may be more in our range come draft night. We figure to have 2-3 picks in the 14-20 range and then Indy's pick which is probably 28, 29 or 30.

Some guys I like in that range = James Young (SF, Kentucky) Rodney Hood (SG/SF, Duke) and Jerami Grant (SF, Syracuse)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it's time to start looking at guys that may be more in our range come draft night. We figure to have 2-3 picks in the 14-20 range and then Indy's pick which is probably 28, 29 or 30.

Some guys I like in that range = James Young (SF, Kentucky) Rodney Hood (SG/SF, Duke) and Jerami Grant (SF, Syracuse)

Glen Young III I would love to draft the forwards that we think will be good. Maybe Jahii just for an asset for a team that needs bench scoring. I don't want his attitude though on this type of team even though I love Jahii. Spencer DinWiddie. Jahii or Dinwiddie I like as assets but Dinwiddie has the better attitude for this type of team Jahii would fit well with a Pistons team or take a chance on a center. McDonough is gonna get a steal this draft I feel it.

Just seeing what we got for Scola.... Teams like the Warriors who would love a Jahii or Dinwiddie for bench scoring teams that are contending want to win now so tend to give up more for a bench scorer that will push them over the top so getting maybe an asset later in the 1st round because there are some good potential scorers in this draft, but I like Dinwiddies attitude better with that late pick. But yo who are some good athletic centers? But yea I want Forwards!

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Harris another scorer, we could use as an asset to trade for a star with our 2015 picks. Championship teams want that bench piece and just give up more so they can get that little piece that will push em over the top lmao @ Scola.......

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't trade those picks though yo do what the rockets did and stock pile some assets. Draft em anyway of players that show flashes of potential.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Nick Johnson come out? We need another combo guard who can defend.