• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Draft Thread

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to get players with upside. Like Iman Shumpert and Derrick Williams. I mean I believe Horny can develop anyone with potential!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade idea:

PHX gets: Everyone

NBA gets: Dragic and Green

That way Jahii will shut the hell up.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of mine told me a dream scenario in which LeBron comes to Phoenix. Obviously this is just a dream but the potential deal seems good enough to work.

LeBron can opt out of his deal this summer and it seems like a possibility. After the Heat likely win their third straight title, LeBron still wants to win and claim status as the GOAT, Wade isn't getting any younger and is rapidly declining, Bosh will likely be satisfied with three rings and might just want to cash out on a new deal with another team. That leaves the rest of the Heat in a bad situation in need of rebuild if LeBron decides to opt out. There's no way the Heat just let him walk, it would have to be a sign and trade and a long term deal. There is a lot of speculation of him returning to Cleveland but I don't think they have the pieces in place yet, nobody wants to play with Kobe in LA and they don't have any cap anyways. A few teams might make pushes for LeBron but none have a better deal in place than the Suns. With four potential first round picks and a few serviceable role players we can work out a deal for LeBron. Four first rounders for LeBron straight up or a couple of players to sweeten the pot. Most of the NBA season is when the weather in AZ cools down and there is a lot to do in the Valley, so LeBron won't be going to a wasteland, and he could move in the offseason if he desires. We could also have enough money, after extending Beside and booting Dragic, to sign or trade for another All Star player, and we already have a few promising guys here already, not to forget that LeBron will be playing with his "mini-me". Our GM has already made some solid moves and he could make this work, the only roadblock would be Sarver's cheap ass interfering. It won't happen but it's fun to imagine if this somehow, someway, happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Az Sun Dragic is getting better, after watching him tonight, I think he can be an allstar. Lebron isn't coming here.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrested Development is the best sitcom ever.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER!

Arrested development is way better than how I met your mother. That show made Michael cera and vice versa. Jason Bateman quickly became one of my favorite actors after that show. I still have not watched any of the new episodes.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and Bledsoe are good friends... haha

Could you imagine though? *wakes up from wet dream*

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron and Bledsoe are good friends... haha

Could you imagine though? *wakes up from wet dream*

Lets get serious.
1.Bledsoe-Max

2.Dragic-7.5 million per year

3.Hayward- 8 million per year Hornaseck gets him to love the suns and Utah shows no respect. Sign and trade suns 1st rounder the Wizards or Twolves, Len, and something else= Chandler Parsons in our system and would be a 2nd or 3rd option depending on the situation should avg 15 ppg 5 assists 5 rebounds or even more points per game.

4.Vacant draft

5.Plumlee

6thman:Green
Bench:Morris twins, Tucker,Goodwin, Smith, Len

Good Riddance:Channing Frye 6.5 million dollar contract per year scrap it, Len can be apart of the sign and trade along with a 1st rounder.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chandler Parsons can either be restricted at the end of this season, or the Rockets can excercise his option but that would make him un restricted free agent in 2015 good relationship with Dragic, Rockets have no cap room and would scramble to match his deal. Parsons has the cheapest deal in the nba for his production and will be money hungry.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get serious.
1.Bledsoe-Max

2.Dragic-7.5 million per year

3.Hayward- 8 million per year Hornaseck gets him to love the suns and Utah shows no respect. Sign and trade suns 1st rounder the Wizards or Twolves, Len, and something else= Chandler Parsons in our system and would be a 2nd or 3rd option depending on the situation should avg 15 ppg 5 assists 5 rebounds or even more points per game.

4.Vacant draft

5.Plumlee

6thman:Green
Bench:Morris twins, Tucker,Goodwin, Smith, Len

Good Riddance:Channing Frye 6.5 million dollar contract per year scrap it, Len can be apart of the sign and trade along with a 1st rounder.

Keep Len! Give him a chance first. Geeeze! I am not sold on that lineup