• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 NFL Draft Trade Up?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we trade up? I think Bridgewater and Boyd are going to be great nfl qbs I want Boyd bad, I think Manziel is going to be a bust but could we trade up for a qb?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you want tahj Boyd!?!? Bridgewater would be the pick! The season hasn't even started yet man!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you want tahj Boyd!?!? Bridgewater would be the pick! The season hasn't even started yet man!!!

I like both lol I like Boyd with his feet more and hes more mobile hes bigger than RG3 and I think could stay healthier running I LIKE EM BOTH ALRGIHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we trade up? I think Bridgewater and Boyd are going to be great nfl qbs I want Boyd bad, I think Manziel is going to be a bust but could we trade up for a qb?
I would take Bridgewater in a heartbeat over Boyd. Regardless, you need to pump the breaks. I can't even address the point of trading up or down before the season even starts.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before you really can start breaking down QB's... so much film to watch, and we don't even have their 2013 body of work yet...

Remember when Matt Barkley was a lock to be a Top 5 draft choice ? - And so was Landry Jones was a sure fire first rounder ?

It was about this time last year :)

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both lol I like Boyd with his feet more and hes more mobile hes bigger than RG3 and I think could stay healthier running I LIKE EM BOTH ALRGIHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not nearly the pure passer that RG3 was in college. His accuracy and pocket presence pales in comparison. He's most likely a second round pick.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go before you really can start breaking down QB's... so much film to watch, and we don't even have their 2013 body of work yet...

Remember when Matt Barkley was a lock to be a Top 5 draft choice ? - And so was Landry Jones was a sure fire first rounder ?

It was about this time last year :)

I actually saw a mock draft at this time last year that had Tyler Bray going number 1 over all.