• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Minnesota Twins Commentary

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers just got better with that trade. I expect they will now keep the White Sox out of first for good and run away with the division.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Liriano vs Blackburn turned into a game..
Thought it would be a highscoring affair.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win and two HR's for Morny! Hope he can keep it up for a while. Diamond with a gem.

Sounds like many around the league are taking notice of Revere. Glad he came back up.

How bout that Nishioka? He looked great!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wass' up, PC? I'm still trying to control my posting addiction on Fox, which actually seems to be doing it for me as 1/2 the time all the daily blogs don't even show up on any of my computers for hours. My screenname and profile is there but it don't work.

This stuff happened to me when I first joined, and Fox finally responded and told me to "delete cookies". I was just getting to know you, and if you remember, and I wrote you to say that I dis-assembled my computer and keyboard, and just as Fox said, there were cookie-crumbs everywhere!

I'm gonna try and break my habit by staying away even longer, hopefully until the Season ends. Might even re-make myself with a new name & avatar, should Fox ever re-allow avatars.

I see the Rays are coming to Mpls. this week-end. You don't know how bad I want to fly up there with my beautiful bride, Lena, to see the new stadium, Family, and old friends. I'm gonna call the airlines today, just for "grins" of course, but who knows? I wonder if I have any old traffic warrants waiting on me?

Later!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds cool buck. Good stuff.

Nice come from behind win for the Twins last night. May have come from some sloppy play by the Indians but we'll take it!

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've always been a nice guy Misk. But respect begets respect -- even in the face of a diverse difference of opinion. Thats the key.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diamond getting suspended was total bull. He has been a nice surprise this year.

I also hope Deduno keeps up the good work but he seems kind of shaky.

Parmalee has been heating up lately big time.

I was not a big fan of the Carroll signing initially but he has been great this year. Wonder how long he can keep going though.