• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Round SHould Go To The Warriors

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CityS, you are not familiar with this idiot. He's not serious. He's a weak fan who always predicts that the teams he 'likes' will lose any games of importance, that all players are 'mentally weak' and perform 'inexcusably' every time they lose, etc.

He's such a Debbie Downer idiot that he's permanently banned from posting on the Giants board here. If this Ws board actually had any activity he'd wear out his welcome here too. Not sure why they tolerate him on the Niners board but sure as clockwork, he was dissing them all year, predicting doom, then only came around to believing in them when they got to the Super Bowl....which they then lost. Clockwork.

You don't really believe that, do you? Even you can't be that naive. As for dissing the Niners that is bovine excrement and you know it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bullshit. You know it. We know it. You suck at sports prediction, and suck worse at fandom. Never met you (unless you were that guy on 6th St who asked me for some change) but you give the impression of someone who sucks at life too.

:lame:

Please pick the Ws to lose the series. And we'll know if you're faking.

Down Fifi, down! Get off my leg.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bullshit. You know it. We know it. You suck at sports prediction, and suck worse at fandom. Never met you (unless you were that guy on 6th St who asked me for some change) but you give the impression of someone who sucks at life too.

I like the Dubs in game 3.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you give the impression of a whiney little bitch, so what's new?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't really believe that, do you? Even you can't be that naive. As for dissing the Niners that is bovine excrement and you know it.

Oh yeah i'm that naive. Come on over and try to post there.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you give the impression of a whiney little bitch, so what's new?

Look at you, all mad, spluttering with rage, fists balled up, sooooo angry. It's child's play winding you up, ya big idiot.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah i'm that naive. Come on over and try to post there.

Guess the mods left you out of the loop. Imagine that. See if you can guess who I am on that board. As interested in me as you are I thought you would have caught on by now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at you, all mad, spluttering with rage, fists balled up, sooooo angry. It's child's play winding you up, ya big idiot.

You are the one stalking me and whining like a bitch. I don't even think about you unless its to shake you offf my leg.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the mods left you out of the loop. Imagine that. See if you can guess who I am on that board. As interested in me as you are I thought you would have caught on by now.

All lies. You can type it, but it don't make it true.

'The mods'...dude, the mods there are the posters, these boards are self policing. The folks over there are from all different walks of life, and live all over the country, different ages, etc. But we all share 2 things in common: we're all big time Giants fans, and we all loathe you personally.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one stalking me and whining like a bitch. I don't even think about you unless its to shake you offf my leg.

So much anger and frustration. Killing you inside.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All lies. You can type it, but it don't make it true.

'The mods'...dude, the mods there are the posters, these boards are self policing. The folks over there are from all different walks of life, and live all over the country, different ages, etc. But we all share 2 things in common: we're all big time Giants fans, and we all loathe you personally.

Better talk to your boy. He had a change of heart. Now stop sniveling and keep your wits about you. See if you can out me. I bet you can't.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much anger and frustration. Killing you inside.

Wow! You are hopping mad. Can't get me out of your mind can you? You were on my side in the gameday thread yesterday; what happened? Remember what we said about Cain?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better talk to your boy. He had a change of heart. Now stop sniveling and keep your wits about you. See if you can out me. I bet you can't.

A new low, which for you is saying something.

It's so sad I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :tsk:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A new low, which for you is saying something.

It's so sad I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :tsk:

N0oyou don't. You are hopping mad that I've been allowed back in and you've been unwittingly (normal for you) conversing with me. Good heavens, even the tool Tweezil figured it out.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I'm not accepting any excuses though. They'll win one of the first two in Denver and then Oracle will be rocking Friday night for game 3. The Warriors won't look back.

Did I call this, or what!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the consensus now would have to be the Warriors chances look decent. That's after we've had a chance to see them both play 2 games. Look, Ezeli and Green are D-leaguers but just enough experience to hang with McGhee and Faried almost ofsetting them. Nuggets have to make a lot of adjustments with how Golden State kicks it back out for open 3's. Even with Coach Karl that may never happen. Golden State arena can get pretty loud too no less.

Ezeli and Green are rooks, not to mention Green had 2 triple - doubles in the same NCAA tournament, preceded by Oscar and Magic. I'm not saying Green is a HOF, but he does have skill. He just doesn't get the amount of playing time due to other swing players (Barnes, Klay) logging in minutes along with Steph, Lee, and Jack/Landry. Ezeli is still rounding out his game but his size and shot blocking ability is something to be reckoned with.

Now if you want to find a few D - leaguers on the Dubbs roster, you should mention Biedrins first on that list. :2cents:

Had to find this again because of a point I made a few days ago - Green looked pretty darn good coming off the bench and his 13 points, 6 boards and tenacious D along with his ability to take charges was outstanding for the Dubbs tonight. Warriors got themselves a quality SF, not a D leaguer by any means, and while Ezeli is still a quality backup center, Bogut is playing lights out in this series.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to find this again because of a point I made a few days ago - Green looked pretty darn good coming off the bench and his 13 points, 6 boards and tenacious D along with his ability to take charges was outstanding for the Dubbs tonight. Warriors got themselves a quality SF, not a D leaguer by any means, and while Ezeli is still a quality backup center, Bogut is playing lights out in this series.

Ya, when is the last time that Biedrins even sniffed the court?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been very impressed with the Rookie play during this series. Barnes has been fantastic. Green has brought some added toughness to the middle. Ezeli has also given nice minutes. Jackson has shown faith in all his guys. The biggest of which was swapping Ezeli for Bogut late in Game 3. He is more moble than Bogut and allowed him to excellently defend Lawson and force that late turnover after our 5-second violation.

I'm excited to see how all 3 of these guys progress leading to next season. The Warriors don't have any draft picks and also not a lot of cap room, so we'll be banking big time on their development.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted by the Warriors 4th quarter collapse that its not even fun to come here and say "I told you so" about the series win.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted by the Warriors 4th quarter collapse that its not even fun to come here and say "I told you so" about the series win.

If you predict the only two available outcomes, you'll always be right. You'll also be a horrible person to be around.