• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Round SHould Go To The Warriors

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Fareid, Law and Gallinari injured the Nuggets are a shell of the team that won 38 games at home. The Warriors should win this series in 7; no excuses.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one out is Gallo and the team kept winning without him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only one out is Gallo and the team kept winning without him.

Fareid is injured as is Law. Fareid will be inneffective during this series even if he does play.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fareid will clown David Lee and I expect him to be playing.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fareid will clown David Lee and I expect him to be playing.

We'll see. I'm not accepting any excuses though. They'll win one of the first two in Denver and then Oracle will be rocking Friday night for game 3. The Warriors won't look back.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I'm not accepting any excuses though. They'll win one of the first two in Denver and then Oracle will be rocking Friday night for game 3. The Warriors won't look back.

LOL what? You just said the Warriors won't make any noise in the playoffs then say they have no excuses for not winning this series?

:gaah:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL what? You just said the Warriors won't make any noise in the playoffs then say they have no excuses for not winning this series?

:gaah:

That was before I found out they were playing the most beatable team in the playoffs who have been decimated by injury to their two best players.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't give the Ws much chance in this series anyway but Nolan picking them to win seals it, they have no chance.

He's a perfect reverse indicator.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was before I found out they were playing the most beatable team in the playoffs who have been decimated by injury to their two best players.

So in otherwords you weren't following the team while making your "predictions?"

The Nuggets aren't exactly decimated with injuries. Gallo is out, which is a blow to them but they're probably the deepest team in the NBA. They also have the best home record of any team in the NBA, yet you expect them to win the first two games? Lawson is healthy, and Faried has an ankle issue. Then again Bogut has the same deal doesn't he? Klay was hobbled the last game too.

Your assessment that this should be a cake walk is ridiculous. The Warriors have a better shot at advancing past the first round, but make no mistakes, the Nuggets are still the favorite here.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in otherwords you weren't following the team while making your "predictions?"

The Nuggets aren't exactly decimated with injuries. Gallo is out, which is a blow to them but they're probably the deepest team in the NBA. They also have the best home record of any team in the NBA, yet you expect them to win the first two games? Lawson is healthy, and Faried has an ankle issue. Then again Bogut has the same deal doesn't he? Klay was hobbled the last game too.

Your assessment that this should be a cake walk is ridiculous. The Warriors have a better shot at advancing past the first round, but make no mistakes, the Nuggets are still the favorite here.

I agree, the Nuggz have a deep squad - they have almost 9 players averaging 20 minutes a game and those players are no joke. Even if Faried wasn't completely healthy, his athleticism alone will do wonders against such a horrible defender in David Lee. Not to mention, the Warriors performances, especially on the defensive side, against the benches of Portland and San Antonio were nothing to be proud of - I think this team can most definitely improve on the defensive side of the game.

Make no mistake, I like this matchup but I wouldn't be surprised if Denver wins this in 6 games or less.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is why it is so dangerous to make assumptions; you risk looking a like a fool like you did here. I never said "cake walk" and I never said they'd win the first two in Denver. i think the Dubs will win one of the first two in Denver and then come back to a rocking crowd on friday for game three which they should win and I don't think they'll look back. Dubs in 7.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is why it is so dangerous to make assumptions; you risk looking a like a fool like you did here. I never said "cake walk" and I never said they'd win the first two in Denver. i think the Dubs will win one of the first two in Denver and then come back to a rocking crowd on friday for game three which they should win and I don't think they'll look back. Dubs in 7.

This is true, I misread your statement on the Warriors taking one out of 2 in Denver. Apologies there.

The Nuggets still remain a very tough opponent. They still hold home court advantage and even if the Warriors steal a game, they're not a lock to win all 3 on their own home court against the Nuggets.

As probably the harshest critic this season of the Warriors, would you say at this point they have played below expectations? Exceeded expectations or on par for the course? Do you still feel Bob Myers should be fired? Just curious.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, I misread your statement on the Warriors taking one out of 2 in Denver. Apologies there.

The Nuggets still remain a very tough opponent. They still hold home court advantage and even if the Warriors steal a game, they're not a lock to win all 3 on their own home court against the Nuggets.

As probably the harshest critic this season of the Warriors, would you say at this point they have played below expectations? Exceeded expectations or on par for the course? Do you still feel Bob Myers should be fired? Just curious.

No problem. They've exceded my expectations. As for Meyers, I've softened my position on him somewhat. Even though I don't think Bogut will ever amount to anything close to what he once was, Myers had to get rid of Ellis to make room for Curry who has a chance to be an extremely good one. I have a feeling the Warriors just might take game one in Denver and, who knows, with 5 days until game 2 there will be a lot of time for the team that loses game 1 to stew on it. If the Dubs take game 3 in Oracle, which Ithink they will, look out.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck :thumb:
Not a basket ball fan at all! but hey ur a Bay Area team.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lawson looks 100%. Both teams are pushing it and sporadic like deers. Nuggets may be due for a home loss now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didsgraceful performance in the last 4 minutes of the third quarter.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and carrying it right into the 4th quarter. Just disgraceful lack of effort on defense.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, David Lee done for the year. So much for the playoff chances of the Warriors. Oh well, can't be helped now.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and carrying it right into the 4th quarter. Just disgraceful lack of effort on defense.

I don't know why you're surprised - the Dubbs don't play excellent defense. They're on sometimes and are off at others. Not to mention, as I've mentioned on quite a few occasions, that the Dubbs don't necessarily have the most athletic team, especially in the front court positions.

Granted, the Dubbs are playing tough without Lee. Gotta commend the effort of this team.