• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st Round SHould Go To The Warriors

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so disgusted by the Warriors 4th quarter collapse that its not even fun to come here and say "I told you so" about the series win.

Here's my equally accurate 'I told you so': I told all of you that the Ws would win in 6. I'm awesome.

It's not like I said they'd never make the playoffs and then after they lost game 1 said they'd never win the series...only an idiot would say that. And you can't prove I said those things because no one can look up things I posted on this very board in the past, they are gone forever.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you predict the only two available outcomes, you'll always be right. You'll also be a horrible person to be around.

Wrong and Wrong.

I predicted they'd win one of two in Denver: Check
I predicted they'd win game three in a blow out: Check
I predicted they'd win the series in six: Check

And I am great to be around. I'm funny as hell!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my equally accurate 'I told you so': I told all of you that the Ws would win in 6. I'm awesome.

It's not like I said they'd never make the playoffs and then after they lost game 1 said they'd never win the series...only an idiot would say that. And you can't prove I said those things because no one can look up things I posted on this very board in the past, they are gone forever.

Fifi.........I'm warning you for the last time. I'm gonna send you outside if you don't get off my leg.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No self-aggrandizing pat on the back seems more strange than one manufactured from imagination.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No self-aggrandizing pat on the back seems more strange than one manufactured from imagination.

Outstanding, again.

You won this thread going away...