• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1956 - 2005 NFL Partners Cap Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am pissed off. As some of you know I was attacked at work by one student and threatened by another student his brother. I filled a restraining order against both kids and it was temporarily approved until March 21st that's when we have court. The 2 brothers had a meeting today with the school board about their future at the school or be expelled. This is where I get pissed off, the school board is thinking of transferring me and keeping the students. So basically they get away with their attack. I am at lost for words. I have found a babysitter till son is about to go to bed so I can have a drink with some coworkers. Then come home put son to bed then drink some more. Nos please make the rest of my picks and let me know when its time for playoffs.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am pissed off. As some of you know I was attacked at work by one student and threatened by another student his brother. I filled a restraining order against both kids and it was temporarily approved until March 21st that's when we have court. The 2 brothers had a meeting today with the school board about their future at the school or be expelled. This is where I get pissed off, the school board is thinking of transferring me and keeping the students. So basically they get away with their attack. I am at lost for words. I have found a babysitter till son is about to go to bed so I can have a drink with some coworkers. Then come home put son to bed then drink some more. Nos please make the rest of my picks and let me know when its time for playoffs.

That's pretty fucked up brother, welcome to the new America, where the victims are blamed and the criminals are coddled!!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is absolute bullshit and why schools are down the toilet... they don't want to lose those kids because they lose the money they get for coming to school... it's why they added in school suspension... you represent money leaving the school... you're better off leaving but the school, those kids will be losing a hell of an asset...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Siding with a bunch of troublemakers over someone that is just trying to keep peace is fucked up. The school board shows a bad look doing that and fucking you over. Sorry to hear man

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is absolute bullshit and why schools are down the toilet... they don't want to lose those kids because they lose the money they get for coming to school... it's why they added in school suspension... you represent money leaving the school... you're better off leaving but the school, those kids will be losing a hell of an asset...
I wish you'd have tazed the little mother fuckers and found a better job

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The family blamed me during the meeting today I heard. For fuck sakes I told their little asshole for son that NO he couldn't use the teachers classroom phone. So he gets upset and runs off into traffic, throws rocks at moving cars and I save his life by waving traffic down so they dont hit him but I get in trouble because I was following him so that made him run away. Then they say the day he attacked me its because I was being strict. My god folkes tell your kids no. Sorry cant finish this rant I am to pissed right now. By see guys tonight when I am drunk.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy Pryor signed a 1 yr deal at 8 mil. Pretty sure the Browns offered him $8 :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu It looks like the Vikings have the same idea as the Browns. Remaking that OL. Both gonna have some damn good o-lines.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu It looks like the Vikings have the same idea as the Browns. Remaking that OL. Both gonna have some damn good o-lines.

I think yer jumpin the gun a little, Reiff and Remmers aren't exactly All Pros, I like Zeitler more than either one of them but even he hasn't lived up to his hype coming out of Sconni. At least Reiff and Remmers are only 28 so i'm glad we aren't signing a bunch of 34 old linemen...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think yer jumpin the gun a little, Reiff and Remmers aren't exactly All Pros, I like Zeitler more than either one of them but even he hasn't lived up to his hype coming out of Sconni. At least Reiff and Remmers are only 28 so i'm glad we aren't signing a bunch of 34 old linemen...

How on this planet did Matt Kalil get $55M? Worst free agent signing I've ever seen. He got more than Bakhtiari got from the Packers :lol:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How on this planet did Matt Kalil get $55M? Worst free agent signing I've ever seen. He got more than Bakhtiari got from the Packers :lol:

Who knows maybe the Panthers think he will actually start trying... I don't remember ever seeing a player that could be a pretty good player simply not try...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft is about to hit a huge snag. I tried to warn ya...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe some teams are gonna have trouble fielding a full team because they are spending too much money.

Remember we all have $180 to spend on our team that we draft individually but when we put the teams together we get $300 that comes out to $150 per partner yet the four teams combined have $17, $32, $36, $50 left and still need to draft more players.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Ritzarmy Pryor signed a 1 yr deal at 8 mil. Pretty sure the Browns offered him $8 :L

Pryor chose Cousins over Osweiler not to surprising especially since he will be there #1 WR since Garcon and D-Jax departed.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor chose Cousins over Osweiler not to surprising especially since he will be there #1 WR since Garcon and D-Jax departed.

You think Cousins remains a Redskin?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane