• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmerman Part Two

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There are laws against being a public nuisance and I'm sure the thugs in the van with their blaring "music" would have been termed as such if the police had been called. So, no, you can't. The shooter did not take the thug's life because his music was too loud, he took it because the thug pulled a shotgun on him.

Of course they CAN violate a local sound ordinance. They may have to suffer the consequences of doing so, and that might include a fine. They should not expect to be shot.

You need to listen to Dunn's interview. If you believe that he's being completely honest about what happened, well, let's just say I wouldn't want you on a jury any time soon.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed; pulling a shotgun for example. Asking someone to turn their music down is not necessarily "confronting" them. Depends on how he did it.

He initiated the interaction. You cannot claim that the party who responded confronted him, even if their response was very aggressive. At least, not if you want to use the word correctly.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Experience. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

What's the smoke? The ONLY evidence of a shotgun is Dunn's statement of, "This guy goes down on the ground and comes up with something, I thought it was a shotgun." Even by his own admission, he's not sure it was a shotgun. Then, you know, there are serious questions as to whether we should take murder suspects at their word.

I would love to get this guy up on the stand and cross him. Hopefully the prosecution in this case isn't dumb enough to admit all his statements for him, and actually forces him to testify.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Including this one. And this one. It's like that hydra that grows to head for everyone you cut off. It's like the person who will accuse the other of only wanting to have the last word when the accuser is trying to have the last word by doing so. Telling someone to shut up so you can have a last word.

There's a clown on the Giants board Named MSGKings who always does that. You can see right through him though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how this is legal, but Dunn's statement (the shooter) to police is apparently on youtube.

Jordan Davis - Michael Dunn Interview with Detectives (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

I haven't listened to the whole thing, but this is his initial account:

He pulled alongside the SUV. His girlfriend ran into the gas station. The music was loud. He rolled down his window and asked the black males in the SUV to turn down the music. They shut it off. He rolled his window up. The guy in the back of the SUV was getting agitated, using profanities ("fuck that guy," etc.). Then the music came back on. He hears "kill him." He rolled his window down again and asked if they were talking to him. They made threats. He sees a guy bend down in the back seat and grab what he thought was a shotgun. That guy starts to open his door. At that point, Dunn reached into his glove box, unholstered his gun, chambered a round, and then shot into the SUV four times.

Now, call me crazy, but if I am in a car and I think I'm in immediate danger of being shot, I'm going to floor it. According to Dunn, who has apparently been trained in firearms defense, he reached into the glove box, turning his back on the threat while doing so, unholstered a gun, removed it from the glove box, racked the slide, and turned back to face the threat. All while he was effectively pinned in the driver's seat of his relatively small (Jetta), stationary car. That's just insane. If that story is true, and those kids really did have a shotgun that they intended to use, then he's incredibly lucky he isn't the one who was killed. That maneuver would have to go down as one of the dumbest acts of self defense ever.

It's also worth noting that he picked up his GF and drove away. He never called the police, and he left the greater area of the shooting.

And incidentally, since we were talking about FL gun laws earlier, it sounds a lot like Dunn had an unsecured handgun concealed in his glove compartment, which I believe would violate that same FL statute I posted part of earlier in this thread. Don't have time to verify that right now, and it's possible there is some language in there providing for licensed concealed carry.

I knew those motherfuckin' thugs were pissed that whitey told them to do something. Just a little civility and not trying to be a street tough guy and the dude is still alive. Fuck him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He initiated the interaction. You cannot claim that the party who responded confronted him, even if their response was very aggressive. At least, not if you want to use the word correctly.

Yep, he asked someone to turn his music down and they tried to go all "street" on him. They messed with the bull and they got the horn.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people adopt weird personas when they're on message boards or something --- they're military vets, done security, or even weirder stuff, Toby I think is really a 24 yr old living in his mom's boyfriend's basement who has adopted the alter ego of a 60+ curmudgeonly borderline racist uncle that most people would store in the attic when non family guests arrive.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people adopt weird personas when they're on message boards or something --- they're military vets, done security, or even weirder stuff, Toby I think is really a 24 yr old living in his mom's boyfriend's basement who has adopted the alter ego of a 60+ curmudgeonly borderline racist uncle that most people would store in the attic when non family guests arrive.

He's claimed the age of 56... maybe he should have said 65? ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being in the military is weird?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ya, you have to be smart to be an old stoner like me.

This post explains a lot. You're not just crazy; you're a retard from getting high your whole life because your brain doesn't work correctly any more. I get it now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post explains a lot. You're not just crazy; you're a retard from getting high your whole life because your brain doesn't work correctly any more. I get it now.

I've never claimed differently.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we are finding out just what kind of scumbags people like Zimmerman and Dunn are, Dunn being possibly worse than Zimmerman. Zimmerman has pulled his gun on family and friends twice as well as assaulted his father in law since the trial. While Dunn is just a flat out racist and scumbag wife beater who reportedly tried to have a man killed in the past for suing his company. The crazy part is that Dunn was convicted of everything except for the murder, at least he still faces up to 75 years in prison.

It is extremely revealing when someone takes the side of these men. That is all I'm going to say on this subject.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we are finding out just what kind of scumbags people like Zimmerman and Dunn are, Dunn being possibly worse than Zimmerman. Zimmerman has pulled his gun on family and friends twice as well as assaulted his father in law since the trial. While Dunn is just a flat out racist and scumbag wife beater who reportedly tried to have a man killed in the past for suing his company. The crazy part is that Dunn was convicted of everything except for the murder, at least he still faces up to 75 years in prison.

It is extremely revealing when someone takes the side of these men. That is all I'm going to say on this subject.

Dunn paid the price but at least now these young thug types will think twice before harrassing regular people. This might just make things easier for normal people.

Last edited by a moderator: