• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmerman Part Two

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
From Dunn : The jail is full of blacks and they ALL act like thugs. I think the legal system is scared of a backlash any time there is a white-on-black incident, but don't get excited when it's black on black or even black on white. This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these ***** idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior.

Racist Much???

Yep. Because the justice system in this nation really has a tendency to take it easy on violent black-on-white crime. Crimes of that nature are almost never prosecuted to the fullest extent.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to again suggest that we have a sticky for every one of Toby's borderline racist and homophobic posts and the responses and just keep it there.

Don't sticky it, he'll bump it himself. Make him go find it, don't make him special, and make him do the work of finding it (though he'd probably keep it on the first page of the board).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Dunn : The jail is full of blacks and they ALL act like thugs. I think the legal system is scared of a backlash any time there is a white-on-black incident, but don't get excited when it's black on black or even black on white. This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these ***** idiots when they're threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior.

Racist Much???

If you are black and were harmed by a white guy, your best chance is to get it as public as you can, despite not wanting your name out there. It might not do any good, but maybe one day public pressure can help you (right now, pressure can hurt or help sometimes).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that these "thugs" need to exercise their 2nd amendment right and start carrying their own guns. This way they can defend themselves against crazy old white men who dislike the way they look.

"Sound", brother, not "look". Pay attention.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to rap music loud doesn't make you a thug. I'm a 27 year old white male and I listen to rap and that doesn't make me a thug. I have performance speakers in my car and sometimes I like to bump the music and it makes it sound like I have a big subwoofer in my car even tho I don't. I also listen to country so don't try and judge someone by the music they listen to. My favorite country singers are Dierks Bentley, Jason Aldean, Eric Church and Blake Shelton just to name a few. Now on to Mr. Dunn he is 100% guilty in my eyes. They didn't find a gun because the kids didn't have a gun. Even after he shot the car his girlfriend said he was saying how much he hated that thug music and never mentioned them having a gun. Let's also not forget as the kids were trying to get away Mr. Dunn got out of his car and shot 3 more times at the kids as they were trying to get away from his crazy ass.

Racist Much???
Shame on you.
I've never heard of any of those singers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sticky it, he'll bump it himself. Make him go find it, don't make him special, and make him do the work of finding it (though he'd probably keep it on the first page of the board).

This

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. 2nd Amendment trumps first amendment every time.

The irony is - well, one of the many ironies that is Toby - that I'm sure whenever there's a story about someone of color killing someone else over a minor argument, Toby almost certainly sees it as a sign of the downfall of civilization. But a white guy does it, and it's a lesson to everyone out there that they should be more polite.

Usually what I don't like is a lack of civility and common courtesy. That's what these thugs were showing. A simple "yes sir" response when asked to turn the music down ends the whole situation before it starts. Tell me I'm wrong.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Usually what I don't like is a lack of civility and common courtesy. That's what these thugs were showing. A simple "yes sir" response when asked to turn the music down ends the whole situation before it starts. Tell me I'm wrong.

What I don't like is people killing other people over stupid, inconsequential shit. Dunn moving his car or walking away would have ended the whole situation before it began. Tell me I'm wrong.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't like is people killing other people over stupid, inconsequential shit. Dunn moving his car or walking away would have ended the whole situation before it began. Tell me I'm wrong.

You mean as opposed to crouching down and filling the van full of bullets as it was driving off?

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like the dbag will get at least 60 years, and that's before they retry him on the murder charges. Really wish they would just stick a needle in his arm and give him some of those lealthel injection drugs that don't kill very fast...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like the dbag will get at least 60 years, and that's before they retry him on the murder charges. Really wish they would just stick a needle in his arm and give him some of those lealthel injection drugs that don't kill very fast...

You mean being surrounded by the guys he doesn't like isn't a better punishment? Now, the system might have innocent members of that race in there who happen to love rap, but so was the victim (innocent).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

60 years? He's dead, was pronounced dead at the scene.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are not wrong.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toby, you may not sympathize with the victim here, god knows why, but I can't believe that you think Dunn is anything other than a world class asshole who deserves the life sentence he got for crouching down and shooting at the van as it was driving away. Please tell me you're not that big of a racist, or not playing that big of one on these boards.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby, you may not sympathize with the victim here, god knows why, but I can't believe that you think Dunn is anything other than a world class asshole who deserves the life sentence he got for crouching down and shooting at the van as it was driving away. Please tell me you're not that big of a racist, or not playing that big of one on these boards.

That didn't happen. The thugs tried to get away after the one thug was shot. There was no crouching down and letting led fly as the van was driving off. Racism? The thugs were acting up. Your shrill cries of racism are falling on deaf ears here. He didn't shoot the thug cause he was black, he shot him because he over-reacted to a thug being an asshole.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't happen. The thugs tried to get away after the one thug was shot. There was no crouching down and letting led fly as the van was driving off. Racism? The thugs were acting up. Your shrill cries of racism are falling on deaf ears here. He didn't shoot the thug cause he was black, he shot him because he over-reacted to a thug being an asshole.

Ok, so let's table that for a second, you don't think he deserves to do 60 years for his overreaction that resulted in one person being dead and shooting at a van full of other people?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yeah, because the real bad guy here is the impolite seventeen year old. The guy who fired into a car full of kids.

Again, I'm assuming you're just pretending to be the worst kind of asshole, and dont' actually believe these things. But you put on a pretty convincing performance.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You used the word "thug" five times in a post in which you argue that race was not a factor. Hmmmmm....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

And what if you actually try answer his question rather than spouting the distracting bullshit above?