• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zimmerman Part Two

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he had a gun.

It was NONE of his business to tell them to do anything. GTFO with that fascist shit.

They both pulled guns and the dude won; that's what happens when you are a wanna be thug and pull a shotgun. You better be prepared to use it.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you read? Police never found a shotgun. You're speculating.

Just like the dude who got shot in the theater, if they had just used a little common courtesy and turned their music down when asked to, the thug would still be alive. I think they just didn't like whitey telling them what to do.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thugs? Why? Because they were playing loud music?

Let the loud music be played, I say. :yahoo:

No, because they had a shotgun in their van dummy

They both pulled guns and the dude won; that's what happens when you are a wanna be thug and pull a shotgun. You better be prepared to use it.

Just want to make sure I'm following this. The kid who was shot was a thug because someone in his car had a gun - if we believe the defendant's version of events. The shooter obviously had a gun. The one who was shot was a thug. The shooter was an everyman. Makes perfect sense.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the dude who got shot in the theater, if they had just used a little common courtesy and turned their music down when asked to, the thug would still be alive. I think they just didn't like whitey telling them what to do.

:L you can not shoot and kill someone because they are texting during the movie theater; the man could of just as easily gotten up and moved. Also, the guy who got shot I believe was also white and was texting his daughter. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just want to make sure I'm following this. The kid who was shot was a thug because someone in his car had a gun - if we believe the defendant's version of events. The shooter obviously had a gun. The one who was shot was a thug. The shooter was an everyman. Makes perfect sense.

You're wasting your time Crimson.

Crimson: let's look at this objectively based on the facts & come to a reasonable conclusion shall we?

NN:

jlbj.gif

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the evidence would suggest.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

(Note: I know you are race baiting.)

It seems to me you have a strong sense of white privilege.

Your view is basically, if you are white and own a gun the world has to do what you say, or their death is justifiable regardless of how trivial the dispute is.

By the way, Zimmerman isn't white, and the guy killed in the movie theater is white too, so obviously he didn't have a problem with whitey, but I guess when you are race baiting facts don't matter.

When I hear someone playing music to loud, I might see them as douche bags if i don't like the song, but I don't feel so righteously self important that I get emotional and confront them. If brief moment of loud music is the worst of my problems, then I'd say I'm having a pretty damn good day.

We say the youth has problems with entitlement, but we over look the old guys with guns saying "DO SHIT MY WAY OR FUCK YOU!!!!DIEEEE!!!!!!YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!!!!!"

I know you are trolling, but if by any chance you do really feel this way, you do more to make our society suck, than people who play loud music and text in movie theaters.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Zimmerman Part Three is actually Zimmerman again. And this time, someone might actually be trying to kill him.

About this boxing thing, someone should let him know he can't use his gun when the opponent is kicking his ass because he feels the opponent is putting his life at risk. How ironic would it be if he dies in the boxing match by what he claimed Martin was doing to him?

George Zimmerman says celebrity boxing match in his future, at least once

So by your tone, I can only assume you think Trayvon was an innocent boy who was wrongfully killed. I'm guessing you would use the word'murder' and not 'killed.'

Am I right so far?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Note: I know you are race baiting.)

It seems to me you have a strong sense of white privilege.

Your view is basically, if you are white and own a gun the world has to do what you say, or their death is justifiable regardless of how trivial the dispute is.

By the way, Zimmerman isn't white, and the guy killed in the movie theater is white too, so obviously he didn't have a problem with whitey, but I guess when you are race baiting facts don't matter.

When I hear someone playing music to loud, I might see them as douche bags if i don't like the song, but I don't feel so righteously self important that I get emotional and confront them. If brief moment of loud music is the worst of my problems, then I'd say I'm having a pretty damn good day.

We say the youth has problems with entitlement, but we over look the old guys with guns saying "DO SHIT MY WAY OR FUCK YOU!!!!DIEEEE!!!!!!YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO ME!!!!!!"

I know you are trolling, but if by any chance you do really feel this way, you do more to make our society suck, than people who play loud music and text in movie theaters.

I think the young thugs in the van did though. People should be respectful of others. The thugs in the van and the dude in the theater were asked to turn their music and cell phones down. Both decided that they could do whaterver the fuck they wanted regardless of whether they were bothering other people. One got confrontational about it and the other pulled a shotgun; both ended up dead but for lack of a little common courtesy.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the most trenchant summary of Zimmerman, whether it's part 3 or 33.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXa5Zr6ZJtk]South Park George Zimmerman execution World War Zimmerman - YouTube[/ame]

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L you can not shoot and kill someone because they are texting during the movie theater; the man could have
just as easily gotten up and moved. Also, the guy who got shot I believe was also white and was texting his daughter. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

I would like to take exception with your statement that you cannot shoot and kill someone because they are texting. The fact that we are discussing it, means it actually happened. Thus you actually can do such a thing but there are repercussions for doing so. The man that got killed learned (for a few moments before his death) that there can sometimes be unexpected repercussions for being a selfish prick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
For the record that old guy didn't shoot the rude guy for texting in a theater. He complained to the manager for the texting issue. There was some kind of confrontation. Whether it was just throwing popcorn or something else I don't know, but there were plenty of witnesses; and the facts will come out soon enough.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the young thugs in the van did though. People should be respectful of others. The thugs in the van and the dude in the theater were asked to turn their music and cell phones down. Both decided that they could do whaterver the fuck they wanted regardless of whether they were bothering other people. One got confrontational about it and the other pulled a shotgun; both ended up dead but for lack of a little common courtesy.

Can't they? Isn't that freedom of speech and expression? They may be assholes, but being an asshole isn't license for someone to shoot you. And being irritated isn't a defense for homicide. Now, perhaps these people were violating a rule, or even a law if there's a sound ordinance. But it's not job of armed civilians to enforce the law. Ask for the person to change his behavior. If he doesn't do it, contact the proper authorities. Here's an easy rule I like to follow, it's kept me out of serious trouble to date: don't shoot people. Even if they're annoying and disrespectful.

Obviously this is somewhat different if there was a shotgun in the present case.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would like to take exception with your statement that you cannot shoot and kill someone because they are texting. The fact that we are discussing it, means it actually happened. Thus you actually can do such a thing but there are repercussions for doing so. The man that got killed learned (for a few moments before his death) that there can sometimes be unexpected repercussions for being a selfish prick.

A person CAN do virtually anything. I fail to see how this post adds anything to the discussion at all.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude really, this adds nothing to the conversation and just makes you come across as a dick.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not surprised our youth feels so entitled, look at the generation that raised them. Your generation likes feeling like judge, jury, and executioner. It's "do what I say or else!" but really, who gave you that authority?

I see countless people doing things I don't agree with or like, I don't bother confronting them. I'm not so gassed up on my own ego, to believe I'm on some self righteous mission. Young people act immature, that's a part of life that will NEVER go away. People with wisdom understand that. Maybe you've watched one to many Clint Eastwood movies, but confronting people and forcefully trying to change them is thuggish. Killing people is a thug behavior. The gunslingers of the west didn't listen to hip hop, but they where thugs by every definition. This guy is no hero, He is no every day man, he is a delusional hot headed idiot.