• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach D'Orazio

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never hoid of im :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible 2 point conversion weapon. BB always looking for those intellegent types. Former QB so he likely has a few brain cells.
Can't wait to see what BB is drawing up for the Colts and the Ratbirds.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible 2 point conversion weapon. BB always looking for those intellegent types. Former QB so he likely has a few brain cells.
Can't wait to see what BB is drawing up for the Colts and the Ratbirds.

But with our shitty CB's, will we be able to stop them...?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only need to stop them one time. Besides, as much as I wished we had some more proven CBs I don't think they will do as bad as many are predicting. I'm sure BB is working on some new hybrid D, with more pressure on the QB (finally) which will help the DBs immensely.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have not bought into the "shitty cornerbacks" label. We drafted these guys and coached them for such a time as this. If now, after coaching and playtime, they do not succeed, then call them shitty CB's

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell Revis is no longer a "shutdown" corner. He didn't shut anyone down in 2014. The lesser quarterbacks shied away because of his reputation but the better ones, Manning, Flacco went right at him. Manning and Sanders torched him for over 110 yards in a game the Pats destroyed the Broncos. Revis could not cover Sanders across the middle or up the sideline. In many games, Revis was NOT covering the best receiver, Arrington was forcing the Best WR to the sideline and trying to take away the outside shoulder. 50% of the time, he failed.

Malcolm Butler is fast and is excellent in man coverage. In the Super Bowl he was outstanding and the only really damaging pass he gave up all day was the "Fall Down. OOppss" catch by Kearse with a minute to play. He made up for it with the INT on the one. Logan Ryan isn't great but he's better than Arrington in the slot. Fletcher and McLain if given the opportunity might be much better than assumed by the media and us.

Let's wait and see what happens in the preseason games before we tar and feather the secondary.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the d-line can step up and get some consistent pressure on QB's I think the secondary will hold up and be fine. The Pats can't afford QB's to have time to drop back and eat cake.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken and Homer, Quite correct. Even Revis can't cover all day! Revis has definitely fallen off. I think you will see him being attacked by Brady. Edelman will turn him inside out and upside down if Revis has to cover him.....

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken and Homer, Quite correct. Even Revis can't cover all day! Revis has definitely fallen off. I think you will see him being attacked by Brady. Edelman will turn him inside out and upside down if Revis has to cover him.....

I hope Revis takes a lot of selfies at home during the playoffs. :pound:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darrell Revis is no longer a "shutdown" corner. He didn't shut anyone down in 2014. The lesser quarterbacks shied away because of his reputation but the better ones, Manning, Flacco went right at him. Manning and Sanders torched him for over 110 yards in a game the Pats destroyed the Broncos. Revis could not cover Sanders across the middle or up the sideline. In many games, Revis was NOT covering the best receiver, Arrington was forcing the Best WR to the sideline and trying to take away the outside shoulder. 50% of the time, he failed.

Malcolm Butler is fast and is excellent in man coverage. In the Super Bowl he was outstanding and the only really damaging pass he gave up all day was the "Fall Down. OOppss" catch by Kearse with a minute to play. He made up for it with the INT on the one. Logan Ryan isn't great but he's better than Arrington in the slot. Fletcher and McLain if given the opportunity might be much better than assumed by the media and us.

Let's wait and see what happens in the preseason games before we tar and feather the secondary.

Waiting to see and hoping your right BK.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Revis takes a lot of selfies at home during the playoffs. :pound:

Probably factored in to his decision to sign with the Jets. Due to lack of a postseason, his per game $alary is though the roof compared to the relative pittance he would make for Playoffs and Superbowl with New England.

Wildcard: $22,000
Divisional: $24,000
Conf Championship: $44,000
Superbowl Loser: $49,000
Superbowl Winner: $97,000

He's probably thinking: All that extra work for peanuts - Revis is all about $$

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Orazio cut. Talk around the league is we're set at receiver.....