• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your new LA Laker: Julius Randle

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I post he's not like LO because LO did more than rebound and push... I stated he was more like Shaq who would rebound and push on occasion, even showed video evidence... You respond that is not the case... Then basically state he would probably be do more of what Shaq would than what LO would... Come on man, I got no beef with you but you can admit comparing him to LO was a pretty bad comparison... We're all friends here...:suds:

Like beef or what Wlk? :lol:

It's all good man. I just feel you're misrepresenting my comparison.

Another day closer to the opening of training camps. I can't wait for October. We'll be well into the football season. The Kings will be starting their title defense. NBA training camps underway. The Angels will hopefully be kicking some postseason ass. And season 5 of The Walking Dead will be getting underway!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really interested to see what becomes of him... He could be a great steal... Although I thought the same about Johnson-Odom and Goudelock .. Hope I finally get one right...:hope:

I think he's a steal and will be a nice NBA combo guard. I love his aggressiveness going to the hole, although he seems to have a bit of tunnel vision when doing so. He has good form on his jumpshot, so theoretically, that should improve with all the jumpers he can get up now in El Segundo. The front office did a good job drafting this summer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's a steal and will be a nice NBA combo guard. I love his aggressiveness going to the hole, although he seems to have a bit of tunnel vision when doing so. He has good form on his jumpshot, so theoretically, that should improve with all the jumpers he can get up now in El Segundo. The front office did a good job drafting this summer.

I'm even more excited about him working out with Nash in his rookie season. And if we can somehow get Gary Payton as an assistant, this kid is going to be fantastic.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm even more excited about him working out with Nash in his rookie season. And if we can somehow get Gary Payton as an assistant, this kid is going to be fantastic.

That would make two great PGs to learn from. I'm surprised we haven't seen any more announcements of B's coaching staff.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not to mention with Kobe teaching to be a better jump shooter.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I see your Avi CL67, I chuckle at the levity of it and the message it sends to all of those hurting Heat fans we both know about! :pound:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I see your Avi CL67, I chuckle at the levity of it and the message it sends to all of those hurting Heat fans we both know about! :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: