• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WSU @ AZ Pac Opener

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like sportshoopla. It's pretty cool. I like to read other threads and forums. Everytime I post on ESPN my post appears on my screen but not on other peoples screen. And I'm not a social media type of person. I only created a FB account to post on ESPN but it doesn't work. So, I'm glad I got the message to come here. Bear Down!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like sportshoopla. It's pretty cool. I like to read other threads and forums. Everytime I post on ESPN my post appears on my screen but not on other peoples screen. And I'm not a social media type of person. I only created a FB account to post on ESPN but it doesn't work. So, I'm glad I got the message to come here. Bear Down!

Hahahaha, see, my problem with ESPN is the exact opposite! I can't ever see my comments!

I like it here too. I like that there is basketball, baseball, and football, team boards, and general forums for each sport.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is just a fail-safe to prevent people from creating FB accounts just to troll. You have to have an established account in order for you to comment.

If you don't have any friends on Facebook, then your posts will not show up on ESPN, or any other comment section that uses FB. You only need like 5 friends.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and don't get me wrong, by no means am I talking about people leaving SH and return to ESPN. If you hate the new comment section then you hate the new comment section.

Me, I will comment here as well, but I will always be on ESPN, defending the good name of Arizona basketball and representing the fanbase with class... except to the trolls, whom I will ruthlessly make fun of, as per the usual

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on ESPN all the time fighting the good fight!!! I use my regular fb account (Justin Campbell), and I have hundreds of friends. I just can't ever see my comments on ESPN. I know they're on there, because people reply, and I get the notifications. But they don't appear on my screen.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I hear you CTP. I've been in contact with some of the people over there at Disney and they assure me the issue is being worked on.

Me, I spent 3-4 hours yesterday on the Stanford vs MSU board. It was just like old times... tons of intelligent people making wise observations with some clearly deranged inbreds mixed in. Good times.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, UW is dumping on ASU at the break!!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me does not want to see Utah get back to being a top-25 team... just because of their arena.

I went to Rick Majerus' basketball camp at the Huntsman Center when I was in HS and have always respected their program. Back then they were a top-25 team every year and sold the place out.. but because it is the only arena in the Pac12 that is bigger than McKale (15,000) if they get it going there is a chance they could take away the attendance title that AZ has owned for the last 30 years.

I love the fact that Arizona has led the Pac in attendance every year for the past 3 decades. It is a point of pride.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that would also take Utah selling out every game to do that. Not that they couldn't, because they have. But I think it would take a few years to get the culture back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lovridge is really, really good. He was good last year, but he looks much improved. Definitely one of the top-10 players in the pac12.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but that would also take Utah selling out every game to do that. Not that they couldn't, because they have. But I think it would take a few years to get the culture back.

They have a huge amount of fan support... they are one of the top-20 winningest programs in NCAA history. If they start winning again and are a perennial top-25 team then they will sell out.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a huge amount of fan support... they are one of the top-20 winningest programs in NCAA history. If they start winning again and are a perennial top-25 team then they will sell out.

Oh I completely agree. I just think that it will take a couple years before they get to the perennial level, enough to sell out every single game. But don't get me wrong, I know that Utah loves their Utes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it a bit hilarious that the "Offensive Jugernaught" Oregon Ducks only have 32 points in the first twenty-five minutes.

Their schedule so far has been very weak, they ran up the score on some cupcakes... but some of the national pundits have bought in. Here they are playing against an average defensive team in Utah and they can't score at all. They struggle with size... and we all know what Arizona's strength is.

I said it last month, I'll say it again: I'm more concerned with Colorado than Oregon this year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it, I bought in to Oregon. But I'm worried about both. I think that Oregon will be solid at home. And we all know that CU will play tough in CEC.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no doubt that Orgeon is a good team but I think their cup cake non conference will be their demise. Outside of Ol' Miss, who else did they beat? Illinois? Ya, that was pretty much a home game as well. Beating Utah on the road will be their best win thus far IMO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man UDubb looks like a new team today. They're taking to the scummies on their home court haha

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I like Oregon a lot too, mostly because I have a lot of respect for Dana Altman as a coach. Thing is, some people were talking like they were the best offensive team in the country and basing that statement on their individual numbers and the fact that they lead the nation in scoring at 90 per game.

They are deep, and have some good players, but I expect that number to be below 80 before the season is over, and their defense is porous so I wouldn't be surprised if Colorado, or UCLA finished ahead of them.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man UDubb looks like a new team today. They're taking to the scummies on their home court haha

Ahahahahahahaha FUCK ASU!!!!! Romar never wins on the road!!!! UW has only won 2 Pac games in the last 5 years on the road by more than 20. Garbage ass Herb!!!:laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahahahahahaha FUCK ASU!!!!! Romar never wins on the road!!!! UW has only won 2 Pac games in the last 5 years on the road by more than 20. Garbage ass Herb!!!:laugh3:

Jahii with 0 assists in his last game... only 1 tonight.