• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WSU @ AZ Pac Opener

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Jahii? He's usually on here.

Football season is over and now he's burning in the dumpster fire. Jahii has had 1 assist and NINE turnovers in his last two games against mighty UC Irvine and UW, both at home. POY!!!!!!!!:laugh3:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, lol at the player. But what about jahii the sportshooplah member? hehe

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
o ok. Nvm. I see what you did there. Haha

WildcatR.J.MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monty seems to do really well against the teams he knows. Im still surprised that Cal pulled that win without Bird, but I will tell you there is three teams I can't wait for Arizona to face again this season and that is UCLA, California and Colorado.... Oh yeah and Oregon, but two of those other three we should never lose too imo.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you hold an opponent to 25 points, you're doing something right! Excellent defensive presence and a great way to start pac 12 play.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on the ESPN board, and Don Maclean just echoed it. It seems like every year Cal looks a bit weak in the non-con. But every year it seems Monty has them ready for the Pac season. I'm not saying that I caled them beating Stanford, but it doesn't surprise me.

ASU is a dumpster fire. They are the opposite of Cal. They "look good" before the Pac season, and then they always fall apart.

:agree: unfortunately ): Fire Sendek now this is ridiculous this team plays with no heart. Felix played with heart and it rubbed off on the team last year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football season is over and now he's burning in the dumpster fire. Jahii has had 1 assist and NINE turnovers in his last two games against mighty UC Irvine and UW, both at home. POY!!!!!!!!:laugh3:

Its tough when you have no one that can spot up shoot. Jahii would of avg 6-7 assists last year if Gilling didnt hesitate 30 times a game on wide open fucking layups. Stop hating man hes a good player not a player of the year candidate but come on man hes good. Hes the next Nate Robinson at the next level with a better head on his shoulders, him, Isaih Thomas, and Nate Robinson are to small to be great passers and even at the next level they have low assists avgs, its tough to not turn it over when your small to btw not an excuse but his style of play is turnover prone if you have ever watched Nate Robinson play hes not a point guard hes a 6th man at the next level to be honest. Probably could be a player of the year candidate if he had a good team.

Did u not catch his 13 assist game? Man hes not that bad stop hating please.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at the Suns game btw chump. :suds::yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But good win congrats you guys are real and im already penciling you in for the final 4. ASU vs Uofa will be a blood bath and we have no chance I take everything back when I said ASU was good. Uofa is winning the Pac easily. Dominate defense, stellar guard play, fantastic freshmen in Gordon. Uofa fans should be proud of this team night in and night out there special.

TJ I hope he makes it at the next level idc if he went to uofa he will be one of my fav players.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also his ankle is not 100% yet he has said that number of times and it shows in his stats since the Miami game................

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes the next Nate Robinson at the next level with a better head on his shoulders, him, Isaih Thomas, and Nate Robinson are to small to be great passers and even at the next level they have low assists avgs, its tough to not turn it over when your small to btw not an excuse but his style of play is turnover prone if you have ever watched Nate Robinson play hes not a point guard hes a 6th man at the next level to be honest. Probably could be a player of the year candidate if he had a good team.

Did u not catch his 13 assist game? Man hes not that bad stop hating please.

....you do realize that Nate Robinson went to Washington, right? That the Huskies and Wildcat's "rivalry" dates back to those teams with Brandon Roy? During Nate Robibson's three years at UW they were one of the challengers to the Pac12 title... won 2 out of 3 years by Arizona. Yes, we have all watched Nate Robinson play, we have seen him play a ton.

As far as rl Jahii goes, here is the deal: We all know he is a very good player. We all know that he has the skills to be a good pro, and we also know that he is the only player in the conference who publicly says "I am the best". When a guy bangs his own chest about how he is the best point guard on the west coast and then that player has 1 assist in 60+ minutes over the last two games? He is going to catch some grief. That is how it works.

He hurt his ankle on December 1st... and he had 13 assists on December 21st against TTU, so clearly the ankle wasn't the issue with his PG skills 2 weeks ago... but it is now?

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night, AZ could of had 60 by the half. I like that Miller won't let the team take a night off from D but, I think he told the team not to practice O on an over matched opponent. I know WSU held the ball has long as they could every shot but AZ would have scored triple digits had Miller let them run.
GO CATS! BEAR DOWN! :yahoo:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you guys think about Miller playing the bench the last few minutes? It allowed WSU to score 8 points they wouldn't have with the starters in and AZ could have broken an NCAA record. Classy move by Miller, but would you have held it against him if he hadn't?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you guys think about Miller playing the bench the last few minutes? It allowed WSU to score 8 points they wouldn't have with the starters in and AZ could have broken an NCAA record. Classy move by Miller, but would you have held it against him if he hadn't?

Coach Miller is not one to run up the score just because or try to embarrass a team when the game is clearly out of reach. I could care less about the low scoring record. Plus, it gave our starters some rest and potentially saved them from a stupid injury when they weren't needed. We got the win and that's all that matters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Break an NCAA record for fewest points against a team missing 2 starters that wasn't very good to begin with?

The real question is: Is that a record that you would take pride in? Because I sure as hell wouldn't.