• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR's WSIS PPR-League

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR League!!!!

My WR's:
1. Dez Bryant (@KC)
2. Steve Smith (@Buff)
3. Mike Wallace (@Ind)
4. Stevie Johnson (vs.Car)

Initial thoughts: Dez's injuries worry me so he's not a for sure. If he doesn't go then I know Smith is my sure-fire #1, but who would you start between Wallace & Johnson??? Thanks in advance!

But if Dez does play, then is he worth the start if he is going to be playing injured? He would have a tough matchup against Brandon Flowers!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Dez does play, then is he worth the start if he is going to be playing injured? He would have a tough matchup against Brandon Flowers!

the term ASYS (always start your studs) comes to mind, but I admit, I'd have the same hesitations as you...

Since Stevie scored last week, and the Bills hoping to run more this week, I would go with Wallace even though he's sooking this week after a win. We'll see how the Fins play it, if he doesn't shine this week, he'd be firmly planted on my bench or traded or dropped (hence I didn't even think about owning him this year anyway).

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant (foot) took part in practice Wednesday, ESPN Dallas reports. Analysis: A residual effect of Bryant's Week 1 was a mild foot sprain, which along with constant double teams, limited his output to four receptions (on eight targets) for 22 yards. While running routes Wednesday, he looked OK and did not appear much different than his typical dynamic self. As the week rolls on, his status for Sunday's game in Kansas City will receive clarification.

Looking up for Dez this week.............I say if he plays you have to start him. If not I would start Wallace. He may not get many receptions but the chance for a home run is always there.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant (foot) took part in practice Wednesday, ESPN Dallas reports. Analysis: A residual effect of Bryant's Week 1 was a mild foot sprain, which along with constant double teams, limited his output to four receptions (on eight targets) for 22 yards. While running routes Wednesday, he looked OK and did not appear much different than his typical dynamic self. As the week rolls on, his status for Sunday's game in Kansas City will receive clarification.

Looking up for Dez this week.............I say if he plays you have to start him. If not I would start Wallace. He may not get many receptions but the chance for a home run is always there.

How good is Ind's secondary?? I don't have the slightest clue...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Ind's secondary?? I don't have the slightest clue...

Pryor threw for 220 a TD and 2 picks (one of the picks was desperation though)...............he also hit on a 30 yard TD to DMC that was called out of bounds..............so I'd say they are decent anyway.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well luckily I still won my matchup with Bryant & Smith (thanks to Dez). I may have to rethink Smith's spot on my roster with Carolina underacheiving. Not to mention Johnson looks to be a consistent producer now. Jury is still out on Wallace...