• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Depth

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it dictates his priorities

If he hasn't mentioned his contract since signing, it isn't the priority that you may think it is. For fuck's sake, Revis Island asked for a raise every other year. Goldson made it known he wanted to get paid. I haven't heard or read one thing about Crabtree with relation to his contract and if there was ever a time, it would have been after last season.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was only 2 million less then Denvers offer, and could have been 4 million more with incentives...

It wasn't really a low-ball, but Welker like most other athletes took what he could get...

Most likely what will happen with Crabtree...

NE offered 20% less then what an organization that DOESN'T know his worth to the club offered. NE handled that horribly. You franchise him then offer him half that annually in an extension? It's about respect and at the end of the day, Denver offered him more money and treated him like they ACTUALLY wanted him.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he hasn't mentioned his contract since signing, it isn't the priority that you may think it is. For fuck's sake, Revis Island asked for a raise every other year. Goldson made it known he wanted to get paid. I haven't heard or read one thing about Crabtree with relation to his contract and if there was ever a time, it would have been after last season.

he's not in a position yet to command a large salary increase. if he doesn't put together a solid and healthy full season, i could see him doing a 1 year then trying to break the bank. i'm sure baalke has kicked the tires on an extension.

if he fired his agent i would think differently, but he's still with an agent well known for one thing...

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NE offered 20% less then what an organization that DOESN'T know his worth to the club offered. NE handled that horribly. You franchise him then offer him half that annually in an extension? It's about respect and at the end of the day, Denver offered him more money and treated him like they ACTUALLY wanted him.

And if NE had offered him the same contract that Denver offered him, he would probably still be in NE...

His feelings were hurt over the amount of money he thought he was worth. Which is exactly what I'm talking about. Players want to get paid and when they don't their feelings get hurt. They then seek out the highest bidder. In this case it happened to Denver...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin
Moore
Patton
Baldwin

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin and Moore will start

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OT - didn't know where to stick this question...

I heard on the radio ESPN fired Jerry Rice today. Probably a good move because he was apparently really bad at that job.

I can't find anything on the internet to confirm this though.

Anyway, the point is he's a FA now. Should Chad Hall be worried? :)

Just saw Rice in a NFL total access "Prime Time" comercial for the NFL Network...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kyle Williams - WR - 49ers

Kyle Williams is listed as the 49ers' No. 2 receiver on the team's official depth chart.

It's farcical coachspeak, as Williams — who has 35 career receptions — missed the entire preseason with knee and hamstring issues. The 49ers' true depth chart appears to have Marlon Moore starting opposite Anquan Boldin, with rookie Quinton Patton running as the No. 3. Williams appears to be one of coach Jim Harbaugh's favorite players, but he's miles from fantasy relevance.
Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter

Sep 3 - 3:15 PM

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Kyle Williams - WR - 49ers

Kyle Williams is listed as the 49ers' No. 2 receiver on the team's official depth chart.

It's farcical coachspeak, as Williams — who has 35 career receptions — missed the entire preseason with knee and hamstring issues. The 49ers' true depth chart appears to have Marlon Moore starting opposite Anquan Boldin, with rookie Quinton Patton running as the No. 3. Williams appears to be one of coach Jim Harbaugh's favorite players, but he's miles from fantasy relevance.
Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter

Sep 3 - 3:15 PM

:puke:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im excited for Williams this year, i realize his injury hampers him but i feel he can step up and fill a good role if he stays healthy that is... lol

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping Patton can keep up his play, I really like what he's shown in his minimal playing time...Williams will be more than serviceable I think if he's not too heady about his recovery.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT - didn't know where to stick this question...

I heard on the radio ESPN fired Jerry Rice today. Probably a good move because he was apparently really bad at that job.

I can't find anything on the internet to confirm this though.

Anyway, the point is he's a FA now. Should Chad Hall be worried? :)

I've never seen worse although Emmit Smith was close. Can't speak proper English and can't express a coherent thought. Doesn't say much for a Mississippi Valley State education.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marlon Moore - WR - 49ers

49ers WR Marlon Moore is expected to primarily run clear-out routes.

Moore started all four preseason games opposite Anquan Boldin. The Sac Bee says it looks like he'll be in a lot of one-wideout packages that involve him running a go pattern so they can clear out the safety for a Frank Gore run. Rookie Quinton Patton has more upside as a wait-and-see stash. Related: Quinton Patton
Source: Sacramento Bee

Sep 4 - 12:03 PM