• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoftonPack80 sausage stuffing idiot lol I liked that part.

C

cubzzzfanincali

LoftonPack80 sausage stuffing idiot lol I liked that part.

yeah, I mean, going after sausage....if I am not mistaken aren't both areas known as a bunch of sausage eaters? I didn't realize all those Wisconsin Germans looked down on Chicagoans over bratwurst.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I mean, going after sausage....if I am not mistaken aren't both areas known as a bunch of sausage eaters?) lol. Pretty sure we get our supply s from them. I think we give them meth and they pay in bratwurst.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the reaching for arguments make me think you are all assholes

Easy there...I haven't reached for anything. Either my replies are a sign of agreement, or you chose not to respond because I haven't taken an adversarial tone with you. However, if you disagree with my responses over your original words that were posted here as the thread topic, I'd like to hear it.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read this the more pissed off I get. 3 years? You have to be blind or an absolute sausage stuffing idiot to think that

Pissed off?? Whaaaaa. Sounds like a personal problem. The real issue again, is your words reposted here as the thread topic, and not this latest wave of chest thumping from you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at24x.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read this the more pissed off I get. 3 years? You have to be blind or an absolute sausage stuffing idiot to think that

In the last decade, where did you own it before that? I mean… I don't know how you can argue with the facts presented.

Also, why do you care so much that you've "owned it" in the past. Congrats, do you want a cookie? Because they're still going to play a new season this year despite that. You know that right? None of those wins carry over, are you aware of that?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute how YOU pick out a 6 year stretch out of the 20 year stretch I have emphasized. Way to go.

LMAO… 10 year stretch, dumbass.

One decade. I barely even remember the god damned 90's, and I sure as shit am still not caught up over you guys beating up on Cade McNown and Shane Matthews. :lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to go back further? Go ahead. The only closest period of domination during the rivalry is by you side in the 20s and 30s with a record off of the top of my head of 39-11. So yea...wanna get deep let's get deep dude. Don't ever question my knowledge of the fued

"feud" LMAO…

And I think you're forgetting about that time we beat you eight straight times in the 80's, and went 13-2 through the end of the Ditka era.

But hey… all of that would be inconvenient to mention for your argument. So… PSH… forget it. Never happened.

The fact that the all-time series favors the Bears is just BS… they miscounted. Right? Riiiight. The closeness of the all-time series couldn't have anything to do with constant power shifts could it? Nah… The Packers have ALWAYS dominated, and ALWAYS WILL.

LOL… you're like a little kid. What a dope.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich, forget about him. He was a decent poster on ESPN, but apparently he has changed since coming to the Hoop. His loss.

Besides, the Bears have a great chance to win the division this year. All arrows point up.

yutch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's cocky?

Losing damned near your entire defense, starting a rookie right side of your O-line, and saying "Yeah, we got this".

And we nearly did.

I know that Packer fans tend to mistake fued for feud and cows for mates and cheese curds for food and all, but they shouldn't mistake luck for dominance.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.......how did it work out for you guys?

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY everybody! let's pitch in a few dollars to the "find someone to sleep with loftonpack" fund. so he'll empty his tiny blue balls and leave us alone. the Packer fans must have exiled him to our chatroom, lol.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who is out, Wilson, Peanut, Ratliff, Dixon, Allen, Conte, that special teams guy, add to the list fellas. 3 pro bowl level players out on D. So there's hope. Somebody just needs to tell Jay not to lose his head. we can always lose by a few points, but we can never give away turnovers and end up losing by 3 scores as a result.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A husband and wife are shopping in their local HEB. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in the cart. "What do you think you're doing?" asks the... wife. "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans" he replies. "Put them back, we can't afford them", demands the wife. They carry on with their shopping. A few aisles farther on, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
"What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband. "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife. Her husband retorts, "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price."