• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can go back and forth until we are blue in the face. Let's lay it out. We own you. We own the division. Have for 20 years. And until your hopes actually equal results. ..and by results I mean not a one year anamoly but consistent showing....There is nothing a Bear fan can say that is worth 2 pine cones in a forest of pine trees to a Packer fan

No, you're right. We all know that no team that ever won a division, has ever gone onto lose said division the following year. That's just… madness. LOL

Talking about the past again, I see. Still hanging onto that ever so slight grasp, that you can still cling to from that Super Bowl win going on four seasons ago now. Yikes...

LOL… You've owned the division for a grand total of three years. That's truly nothing all that special.

Here's the previous decade

11-13: Pack

10- Bears
09- Vikings
08- Vikings
07- Pack
06- Bears
05- Bears
04- Pack

Like I said, three years you've won the division. Congrats. Really, very nice. But prior to that, you won the division two times in the previous seven years.

So, if you want to live in the past. Let's keep things in perspective, and not just include what suits your homer argument. Shall we?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to get technical.....ok.

Best record the last 20 years = 2nd behind Patriots
Best division record last 20 years = 2nd behind Patriots
Most division titles last 20 years = 2nd behind Patriots
Most SB appearances = tied for 2nd behind Patriots
Most SB wins = tied for 2nd behind Patriots
Most conference title game appearances = tied for 2nd behind the Patriots

No, you're right again.

The late 1990's are totally relevant to the upcoming season. Holy shit, you're a genius! LMAO!

As long as we're going back 20 years, hell… let's go back 20 more… than 20 more… than 20 more. :lol:

Hell… we own the all-time series right? So, there you have it. Game. Set. Match. Folks. The present has no meaning. Why should we even play the season!?

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can go back and forth until we are blue in the face. Let's lay it out. We own you. We own the division. Have for 20 years. And until your hopes actually equal results. ..and by results I mean not a one year anamoly but consistent showing....There is nothing a Bear fan can say that is worth 2 pine cones in a forest of pine trees to a Packer fan

Where the 'end game' is concerned, Im pretty sure your hopes havent equaled results either. Thats not saying the Packers havent done better than the Bears- they have. If theres not anything "worthwhile" a Bear fan can say to a Packer fan, that most certainly begs the question of why are you here. Youre not required to post here, and theres really nothing you can say thats going to change the minds of those Bear fans you continue to quarrel with. Isnt it ironic that youll willfully engage in a pissing contest, but insist "There is nothing a Bear fan can say that is worth 2 pine cones in a forest of pine trees to a Packer fan". If you really feel that way, theres certainly no reason for you at all to be here. That reeks of trolling.

Once more, go back to the beginning of the thread. Your words from the Packers board were copied here as a topic. You chose to defend what was explained to you as arrogant. If you choose not be concerned about the other teams in the division based solely on whats happened in the past- thats your choice. Just remember its a harder fall when things dont go your way.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 11201

Just pick the timeline that suit you

I think ESPN got it wrong here.

I heard, through my various inside sources ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE. That the Packers will cease to play anymore future football games under true NFL sanction. They have chooses to ignore their current contract and long-standing relationship with the NFL. They will simply host re-enactments of old seasons, kind of like a Civil War re-enactments. This upsets Goodell and the rest of the NFL suits and executives, due to the fact that every team on the Packers schedule will receive a 1-0 forfeit victory. Every season until their NFL sanction is up.

Despite all of this, Green Bay fans are up in a frenzy of an uproar. As it has just been announced, that for 2014 they will be starting from the top of the SB era. That's right folks! The 1966 Bart Starr led Super Bowl I champion Green Bay Packers! The main event will kick-off on September 7th! When the Packers season would have been scheduled to kick of their previously scheduled 2014 campaign. The Packers players will all play their former counterparts, and sources say the organization will be hosting a casting call for washed-up actors and unsigned players to play the role of the opposing teams throughout this extremely long and tiring project. It's even rumored that their may be a big time Hollywood director, who apparently has ties to Ted Thompson, will be called in to take over the whole show.

For the Ice Bowl re-enactment, apparently… they will enclose the stadium in a bubble for the entire week. And entrap subzero air in the stadium like a freezer.

The fans are encouraged to dress like it's 1966 as well. During the tailgate, you can bet there will be The Beatles Revolver album and the Jimi Hendrix Experience blasting throughout the Lambeau lot. No doubt… LSD will be passed around like candy on Halloween.

It's going to be one hell of a groovy time. Golly-gee. :yahoo:

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're right. We all know that no team that ever won a division, has ever gone onto lose said division the following year. That's just… madness. LOL

Talking about the past again, I see. Still hanging onto that ever so slight grasp, that you can still cling to from that Super Bowl win going on four seasons ago now. Yikes...

LOL… You've owned the division for a grand total of three years. That's truly nothing all that special.

10- Bears
09- Vikin
08- Vikings
07- Pack
06- Bears
05- Bears
04- Pack

Like I said, three years you've won the division. Congrats. Really, very nice. But prior to that, you won the division two times in the previous seven years.

So, if you want to live in the past. Let's keep things in perspective, and not just include what suits your homer argument. Shall we?

That's cute how YOU pick out a 6 year stretch out of the 20 year stretch I have emphasized. Way to go.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the reaching for arguments make me think you are all assholes

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're right again.

The late 1990's are totally relevant to the upcoming season. Holy shit, you're a genius! LMAO!

As long as we're going back 20 years, hell… let's go back 20 more… than 20 more… than 20 more. :lol:

Hell… we own the all-time series right? So, there you have it. Game. Set. Match. Folks. The present has no meaning. Why should we even play the season!?

You want to go back further? Go ahead. The only closest period of domination during the rivalry is by you side in the 20s and 30s with a record off of the top of my head of 39-11. So yea...wanna get deep let's get deep dude. Don't ever question my knowledge of the fued

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep cherry picking stats though. ....that's neat

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't help but notice the Patriots stats stopped. .....OWNED

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ESPN got it wrong here.

I heard, through my various inside sources ALL AROUND THE LEAGUE. That the Packers will cease to play anymore future football games under true NFL sanction. They have chooses to ignore their current contract and long-standing relationship with the NFL. They will simply host re-enactments of old seasons, kind of like a Civil War re-enactments. This upsets Goodell and the rest of the NFL suits and executives, due to the fact that every team on the Packers schedule will receive a 1-0 forfeit victory. Every season until their NFL sanction is up.

Despite all of this, Green Bay fans are up in a frenzy of an uproar. As it has just been announced, that for 2014 they will be starting from the top of the SB era. That's right folks! The 1966 Bart Starr led Super Bowl I champion Green Bay Packers! The main event will kick-off on September 7th! When the Packers season would have been scheduled to kick of their previously scheduled 2014 campaign. The Packers players will all play their former counterparts, and sources say the organization will be hosting a casting call for washed-up actors and unsigned players to play the role of the opposing teams throughout this extremely long and tiring project. It's even rumored that their may be a big time Hollywood director, who apparently has ties to Ted Thompson, will be called in to take over the whole show.

For the Ice Bowl re-enactment, apparently… they will enclose the stadium in a bubble for the entire week. And entrap subzero air in the stadium like a freezer.

The fans are encouraged to dress like it's 1966 as well. During the tailgate, you can bet there will be The Beatles Revolver album and the Jimi Hendrix Experience blasting throughout the Lambeau lot. No doubt… LSD will be passed around like candy on Halloween.

It's going to be one hell of a groovy time. Golly-gee. :yahoo:

REALLY?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 94 DIVISION TITLES = 10. But cherry pick the 04 05 06 period where you meant "something"

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cute how YOU pick out a 6 year stretch out of the 20 year stretch I have emphasized. Way to go.

Wanna mention how in that stretch we have the best record and. A Super Bowl win? No didn't think so

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10- Bears
09- Vikings
08- Vikings
07- Pack
06- Bears
05- Bears
04- Pack

Might want to look at those numbers closer HOMER

More wins more Super Bowl titles AND more wins over the BEARS.

But hey.....do what you have to do

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10- Bears
09- Vikings
08- Vikings
07- Pack
06- Bears
05- Bears
04- Pack

The more I read this the more pissed off I get. 3 years? You have to be blind or an absolute sausage stuffing idiot to think that

C

cubzzzfanincali

Can't help but notice the Patriots stats stopped. .....OWNED

actually, the Steelers are ahead of you over the last 20 years, you are third, but it's OK that you are exaggerating.

We KNOW you had a better last 20 years than we have.

Wake up dipshit, we are arguing your original point, which was jackass stupid. But it's OK, I don't expect you to acknowledge how much of a moron you are.

One thing you and I agree on is that the play on this field will get to show who is right and who is wrong.

Bring it on Pack. I haven't been this unafraid of the Packers in years. You guys could come in last in the division. Your team (outside of QB) is extremely marginal.

Yeah! Go Nick Perry! Sure hope Johnny Jolly comes through again this year!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB has had good luck at the QB position over the last 20. That is about it, that is the only thing they have done right. They don't draft better nor game plan better, they just hit on the one position more then us. I think we have put out better teams consistently, but had no QB. Considering how good of QB play they have had, for as long as they have had, and they have done very little with it. If we had the same blind luck at the QB position I would expect more SBs.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I read this the more pissed off I get. 3 years? You have to be blind or an absolute sausage stuffing idiot to think that

You need attention this bad that you have to blatantly troll another teams board.? Why?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The original purpose of this thread was to point out how arrogant you are assuming the Packers will take the NFCN. At first things were a bit civil, but you have quickly spiraled the conversation downward. Now you are trolling.

If the Packers are going to be so awesome this year, why come on the Bears board and act like a fool? I really don't get it, unless you are a) just being a dick, b) you are actually nervous about the Bears this upcoming season, or c) all of the above.

I'll take 'c' Bob.