• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the 15th pick in the 1st Round, Broncos select Jerry Jeudy, Wr, Alabama

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio evaulated the WRs as "who would require help as a DC" and he conclude he liked Juedy the best. Then CeeDee then Ruggs

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Klis being a bone head

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bronco Front Office drunks - drafted a guy who takes his water without the Scotch? You can tell there is a great upheaval upon the land.

It takes a little while to appreciate Jerry Jeudy's game. We tend to judge WRs on being able to win jump balls. That only happens to Jeudy in the endzone - the rest of the time - his routes - his breaks - his acceleration and vision put him 5 yards away from the defender. He's an artist. I'm reminded of Lance Alworth a guy who was head and shoulders above his peer group as a WR in the 60s.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably why they drafted Jeudy. Help keep Matt Russell sober.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure ho
The Bronco Front Office drunks - drafted a guy who takes his water without the Scotch? You can tell there is a great upheaval upon the land.

It takes a little while to appreciate Jerry Jeudy's game. We tend to judge WRs on being able to win jump balls. That only happens to Jeudy in the endzone - the rest of the time - his routes - his breaks - his acceleration and vision put him 5 yards away from the defender. He's an artist. I'm reminded of Lance Alworth a guy who was head and shoulders above his peer group as a WR in the 60s.
I hope he stays with that mindset plenty players have killed their NFL carriers

Montey Ball for one

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio evaulated the WRs as "who would require help as a DC" and he conclude he liked Juedy the best. Then CeeDee then Ruggs

That is pretty slick and I will have to say not a bad idea . I like how we have drafted under Vick so far

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we get way bigger on the DL in the next two drafts SF has the right Idea.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like any team that drafts a player will always tell them they were ranked higher then such and such that went ahead of them.. yada yada... I never know if I believe it or if it is there to boost the players confidence like we liked you better then these others guys who were ranked similar to you that went ahead of you. They obviously liked him better then Lamb because they took him over him.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Jerry Jeudy is the Bronc of the 3. Ruggs wasn''t there for them to even decide on and they liked Jeudy better then Lamb as they drafted him before him.

Is he better then the other two? We don't know in the long run... Did Denver make the right choice? We don't know right now.... but we sure hope so.

I will say currently I don't think Ruggs was the right fit for the Raiders. I think Lamb and Jeudy were better for the Raiders need at WR and current situation. I think Ruggs is a better fit for Denver then he is the Raiders. In the future? I don't know. It depends on how the Raiders build their team.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like any team that drafts a player will always tell them they were ranked higher then such and such that went ahead of them.. yada yada... I never know if I believe it or if it is there to boost the players confidence like we liked you better then these others guys who were ranked similar to you that went ahead of you. They obviously liked him better then Lamb because they took him over him.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Jerry Jeudy is the Bronc of the 3. Ruggs wasn''t there for them to even decide on and they liked Jeudy better then Lamb as they drafted him before him.

Is he better then the other two? We don't know in the long run... Did Denver make the right choice? We don't know right now.... but we sure hope so.

I will say currently I don't think Ruggs was the right fit for the Raiders. I think Lamb and Jeudy were better for the Raiders need at WR and current situation. I think Ruggs is a better fit for Denver then he is the Raiders. In the future? I don't know. It depends on how the Raiders build their team.

I think it is safe to say who Alabama Coach liked better :suds:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree on Ruggs. The Raiders will turn him into Heywood-Bay.

The Raiders were complete idiots with their two draft picks - both reaches of various lengths.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders were complete idiots with their two draft picks - both reaches of various lengths.
Look, you idiot! How often do I have to tell you it isn’t nice to call others idiots!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Ruggs. The Raiders will turn him into Heywood-Bay.

To me Ruggs is a great player if in right situation. I just don’t see that as a great fit for the Raiders currently but down the line who knows. I thought Denver may take Arnette in round 2 and I’d have considered that just a tad early for him.

The guy almost quit football a year ago while at that time being a rd 2-3 prospect. That is concerning to me at pick 19. Good slot Cb but his value was well before pick 19.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I was kind of miffed when we picked WR's first and second...until I looked at our WR group again after watching Jeudy highlights. I think Jeudy and Sutton should help each other a lot. A Defense can't really double cover both of them. Jeudy's route running, body control, etcetera is crazy. Should be an immediate impact

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw Cleveland in as a gunner on special teams and a deep route once in awhile and all 3 will contribute.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like our starting lineup will be Sutton and Jeudy on the outside with Hamler and possibly Hamilton in the slot.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do expect Jeudy to be the #2WR immediately. Not only is he that good but he's better than what we already have. I think they end up trying several guys as the token #3WR and end up swapping them out situationally. We also have a ton of TE's including Lock's old teammate, so if we end up with two TE's that sync up well with Lock in him and Fant then I hope the OC is willing to take advantage of that.