• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Will Scott Frost lose 3 games like Tom Herman did when he was secretly hired last year mid season???

Will It show that Scott Frost has taken a better job????

• Total voters

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just cause he has ties to the program doesnt mean its his dream job.

There will be multiple bidders looking to land him and easier places to recruit than Nebraskas challenging location situation. This isnt the mid 90s with just a couple bluebloods around.

Nebraska can keep firing 9 win coaches, but its not going to change the fact that they're never gonna be able to replicate a dynasty situation. That ship sailed a long time ago. Turning the place into a Thug U. is probably their only shot at it, but thats a really bad gamble because they would get hammered by the NCAA eventually.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There will be multiple bidders looking to land him and easier places to recruit than Nebraskas challenging location situation. This isnt the mid 90s with just a couple bluebloods around.

Nebraska can keep firing 9 win coaches, but its not going to change the fact that they're never gonna be able to replicate a dynasty situation. That ship sailed a long time ago. Turning the place into a Thug U. is probably their only shot at it, but thats a really bad gamble because they would get hammered by the NCAA eventually.

Anybody who uses the term "never" in sports is typically an idiot. It removes credibility from them instantly.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody who uses the term "never" in sports is typically an idiot. It removes credibility from them instantly.
I think I can safely say my Miners will NEVER be a dynasty!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list had a break for a while there I thought

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

My bad. Nebraska's gonna become a dynasty again. All it's going to take is Scott Frost dusting off Osbourne's triple option playbook. It's gonna be 1997 all over again!!! Someone might want to let Saban, Meyer, tSEC, and all the other P5 progams know the party is over.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

My bad. Nebraska's gonna become a dynasty again. All it's going to take is Scott Frost dusting off Osbourne's triple option playbook. It's gonna be 1997 all over again!!! Someone might want to let Saban, Meyer, tSEC, and all the other P5 progams know the party is over.

Yup. Just as I suspected. You're an idiot.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you deny that tejas is the biggest under-achiever in CFB?

That's right, only 4 natl titles and a top 3 all time winning program is under achieving for us. That's the difference between Nebraska and Tejas. Nebraska's best days are behind them, and they just have to accept the best they can ever be is maybe the level Wisconsin is currently at. Tejas is under achieving, but can turn it around to an elite level with the right coach and pieces falling into place. I get it, you hate us because we owned you in the Big 12 but you really gotta let it go. Start a rivalry with Iowa, Wisconsin, or Minnesota but you can't move forward if you're always looking back.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right, only 4 natl titles and a top 3 all time winning program is under achieving for us. That's the difference between Nebraska and Tejas. Nebraska's best days are behind them, and they just have to accept the best they can ever be is maybe the level Wisconsin is currently at. Tejas is under achieving, but can turn it around to an elite level with the right coach and pieces falling into place. I get it, you hate us because we owned you in the Big 12 but you really gotta let it go. Start a rivalry with Iowa, Wisconsin, or Minnesota but you can't move forward if you're always looking back.

How many in the last 40 years? Nebraska (3) tejas (1)
How many in the last 30 years? Nebraska (3) tejas (1)
How many in the last 20 years? Nebraska (1) tejas (1)
How many in the last 10 years? Nebraska (0) tejas (0)

empty-bottle-22230019_20171026094802787.jpg

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going out on a limb here and say Mr. Moos will shit on the hopes of Huskers everywhere and Keep Mike Riley around longer than anyone wants.

Mr. Moose always dumped ping pong balls on Captain Kangaroos head?

You got to watch those Moos, they are shady bastids.

giphy.gif

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many in the last 40 years? Nebraska (3) tejas (1)
How many in the last 30 years? Nebraska (3) tejas (1)
How many in the last 20 years? Nebraska (1) tejas (1)
How many in the last 10 years? Nebraska (0) tejas (0)

View attachment 168405

I honestly don't know how many Nebraska has, I just know without partial qualifiers it's going to be really hard for them to get anymore. At least they were put in the easy division of the Big ten, they might sneak into a few big ten title games.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know how many Nebraska has, I just know without partial qualifiers it's going to be really hard for them to get anymore. At least they were put in the easy division of the Big ten, they might sneak into a few big ten title games.

Well I just told you how many natty's Nebraska has. Shall we get "Wonderlic 6" Vince Young to read it for you?

Nebraska had far more Academic All-American's than partial qualifiers. Nation leading, as a matter of fact. Scott Frost attended Stanford for 2 years before transfering back to Nebraska. Grant Wistrom was an Academic All-American. Trev Alberts was an Academic All-American. Aaron Graham was an Academic All-American.

Regardless of the tejas 'GO-TO' in rationalizing their massive under-achievements, the Big 10 doesn't have limits on partial qualifiers, so the joke's on you, fucktards.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Nebraska still have that course Knock a Bitch Out 101?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Nebraska still have that course Knock a Bitch Out 101?

Pretty sure that course was transfered to Oklahoma.
Quite popular in the NFL too.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Herman has secretly lost 4 games already this year.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This bolded statement shows you know nothing about the situation here. Pelini was a 9 win coach but he also got blown out by teams that Nebraska should have been able to compete with. But that was not what got him fired.
He was an embarrassment on the field and off the field and that was why he was fired.

Riley hasn't sniffed 9 games. Callahan was 5-7 the year he was fired. Solich was a wrongful firing but that was because there was a jack ass as AD.

And I don't know anyone that expects to replicate a dynasty. No we want to compete respectfully. To control opponents who should be and to make a game of opponents who we should be on level with.

We should be in the hunt for the division every year and in the CCG at least 2 out of 5 years and then in playoffs 1 at least one in five.

That is not expecting the 60-3 record that Osborne closed up shop with. It is expecting to be able to put a team on the field that will not get routed. It might be more than can be expected of your team but I think most people would find it quite reasonable expectations.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just told you how many natty's Nebraska has. Shall we get "Wonderlic 6" Vince Young to read it for you?

Nebraska had far more Academic All-American's than partial qualifiers. Nation leading, as a matter of fact. Scott Frost attended Stanford for 2 years before transfering back to Nebraska. Grant Wistrom was an Academic All-American. Trev Alberts was an Academic All-American. Aaron Graham was an Academic All-American.

Regardless of the tejas 'GO-TO' in rationalizing their massive under-achievements, the Big 10 doesn't have limits on partial qualifiers, so the joke's on you, fucktards.

Well shit, bust out the old Tom Osborne playbook for recruiting these guys and lets get Nebraska back to its former glory. You guys are in the weak division in the Big ten, I'm sure you can get enough to at least win that.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, bust out the old Tom Osborne playbook for recruiting these guys and lets get Nebraska back to its former glory. You guys are in the weak division in the Big ten, I'm sure you can get enough to at least win that.

Need a good corch tho.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If recruiting and talent were the only keys to success..... WTF is wrong with the donghorns??? NEEEEEEEEEXT!

#CoachesLivesMatter