• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why do you keep killing us Vikings?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep burning the Eagles like this. All its doing is helping your enemies and hurting you:

1. You should be hoping to lose in this QB heavy draft.
2. You beat us late in 2010 taking the bye from us and opening the door for your hated rival the Packers to get in the playoffs which turned into a SB for them.
3. Now you just kept Dallas alive for the playoffs.

Now you let the Packers get a SB in 2010, you get a worse draft pick this April and you keep the Cowboys hopes alive for the playoffs this year. STOP BEATING US MINNY! :laugh3:

I have to say it was a pleasure watching your rookie WR Patterson. Looks like you have a big time play maker for the next decade. You really took us to the shed and whooped us today. Obviously I'm joking but dang it Vikings. Why!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep burning the Eagles like this. All its doing is helping your enemies and hurting you:

1. You should be hoping to lose in this QB heavy draft.
2. You beat us late in 2010 taking the bye from us and opening the door for your hated rival the Packers to get in the playoffs which turned into a SB for them.
3. Now you just kept Dallas alive for the playoffs.

Now you let the Packers get a SB in 2010, you get a worse draft pick this April and you keep the Cowboys hopes alive for the playoffs this year. STOP BEATING US MINNY! :laugh3:

I have to say it was a pleasure watching your rookie WR Patterson. Looks like you have a big time play maker for the next decade. You really took us to the shed and whooped us today. Obviously I'm joking but dang it Vikings. Why!

Us Vikings fans are wondering the same thing:noidea:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hermedwards_youplaytowinthegame.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36