• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Will Be The New OC and DC ??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not shock me at all to see Chip Kelly in NE in some type of role like Greg Schiano had...Might be a good way to repair his image...Or he ends up back in CFB...

I think Chip ends up as Ray Rice new publicity manager.....

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest rumor is that Caldwell may be out in Detroit if they lose to Green Bay and miss the playoffs. With the proximity to his geographic roots in NE Ohio, this is a job that might appeal to Josh McDaniels. Ditto Cincinnati if the Bengals decide to jettison Marvin Lewis.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the 49ers keep Kelly for at least one more year. He's only been there two and he's had to filter out all of the shit he got saddled with last year. He's really only had this year and he hasn't had a QB or any WR to work with. Owners today listen to their fans and react stupidly. In this day and age, most coaches need at least three years to implement their style of play. Philadelphia canned him after two and it's going to take them at two or three years to get back into a winning form. Just about the time that everyone Kelly brought in will leave in FA.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the 49ers keep Kelly for at least one more year. He's only been there two and he's had to filter out all of the shit he got saddled with last year. He's really only had this year and he hasn't had a QB or any WR to work with. Owners today listen to their fans and react stupidly. In this day and age, most coaches need at least three years to implement their style of play. Philadelphia canned him after two and it's going to take them at two or three years to get back into a winning form. Just about the time that everyone Kelly brought in will leave in FA.

Kelly is Gone, along with the GM, (Baalta? Baalti?).
Where would they be right now if they had fired the GM and kept Harbaugh?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest rumor is that Caldwell may be out in Detroit if they lose to Green Bay and miss the playoffs. With the proximity to his geographic roots in NE Ohio, this is a job that might appeal to Josh McDaniels. Ditto Cincinnati if the Bengals decide to jettison Marvin Lewis.

I can see Detroit for Josh, the GM is from the Belichick tree already.
Cincinnati seems to need too much culture change.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is going to struggle to find a coach. Their owner York is a complete fucking moron. He seems to make all the calls and has been making the wrong ones. Some of his comments today were pretty laughable. I cannot see Josh or Matt going there, no way in hell. Rex might be there only option considering he will want to be a HC again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like San Diego is interviewing Matt Patricia. They have gone offensive minded coaches the last couple of times so doesn't surprise me they are leaning the other way.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting if Patricia gets a HC job and McDaniels doesn't. McD would probably like to get a job where there is already a BB cadre in place as a GM so that both are on the same page. I heard one of the teams looking for a HC is interested in talking to both McD and Nick Cesario. If Patricia does leave, the outside candidates who have Patriot connections would be top candidates. Pepper Johnson (Jets D line) and Romeo Crennel (Texan DC) are possibilities.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting if Patricia gets a HC job and McDaniels doesn't. McD would probably like to get a job where there is already a BB cadre in place as a GM so that both are on the same page. I heard one of the teams looking for a HC is interested in talking to both McD and Nick Cesario. If Patricia does leave, the outside candidates who have Patriot connections would be top candidates. Pepper Johnson (Jets D line) and Romeo Crennel (Texan DC) are possibilities.

Heard that too.
I would hate to see them lose Josh and Matt.
Losing Nick could be serious.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crennel would only happen if he gets fired though which I don't see happening. Can't interview or hire somebody who is under contract unless they are getting a promotion.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crennel would only happen if he gets fired though which I don't see happening. Can't interview or hire somebody who is under contract unless they are getting a promotion.

Yesterday I believe it was on Fox's pregame show, they had the coaches on the Hotseat and they did say O'briens name even though they were heading into the playoffs. Hard to imagine but if it did, then guess it would then free Crennel too unles they like him as a HC candidate.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I believe it was on Fox's pregame show, they had the coaches on the Hotseat and they did say O'briens name even though they were heading into the playoffs. Hard to imagine but if it did, then guess it would then free Crennel too unles they like him as a HC candidate.

Understand that. I just right now until the firing actually happens wouldn't include his name. Good chance they can advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs with having a QB depleted Raiders team coming to town. I think if they make the 2nd round of hte playoffs his job is pretty safe.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand that. I just right now until the firing actually happens wouldn't include his name. Good chance they can advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs with having a QB depleted Raiders team coming to town. I think if they make the 2nd round of hte playoffs his job is pretty safe.

I don't think he should even be on the hotseat, they stuck him with a new QB, that some said he wasn't even high on or told about till it
happened, those were the reports. Find that hard to believe, but it was the owners and GMs pick. And yeah if he gets him into the 2nd round no way.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he should even be on the hotseat, they stuck him with a new QB, that some said he wasn't even high on or told about till it
happened, those were the reports. Find that hard to believe, but it was the owners and GMs pick. And yeah if he gets him into the 2nd round no way.

Yeah I agree. I would put that much more on the GM than on the coaching staff.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names I am hearing is Dabol as the OC, he has called plays in the past. Schiano if BB does not promote from within. He might not at this time because he just does not think anyone is there, just yet. One other name is Vrabel.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not shock me at all to see Chip Kelly in NE in some type of role like Greg Schiano had...Might be a good way to repair his image...Or he ends up back in CFB...

Jay Glazer said Chip Kelly told him he'd go and be a OC some where. BB and Kelly have a relationship. I wonder how that would look for this offense?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Glazer said Chip Kelly told him he'd go and be a OC some where. BB and Kelly have a relationship. I wonder how that would look for this offense?

I don't think Brady will want to run Chip's offense...LOL. No way...I see him as a consultant, that is it.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Brady will want to run Chip's offense...LOL. No way...I see him as a consultant, that is it.

You misunderstood. This offense means, Brady's offense. Chip would have to learn it and then run it. There are people who call Brady a system QB but what those people don't get, is that it's now Brady's. He helped build this offense to where it is today. He has a lot of input. No chance BB would bring in Chip and the Pats would change to Chips offense. The thought of that is funny and a nightmare. Brady wants to play until he's BK's age. He wouldn't last 67 minutes running Chips offense. Career over. Charge Chip with the murder of Brady.