• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who starts game 6?

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nemo is starting, sharks are up a game Nemo for the most part has rebounded from terrible games. If he shits the bed on monday though, i think you might have to consider Nitty for game 7.

If they start Nitty game 6 and he gets smoked early then your going to have the conversation of why not go with Nemo because through out the season he has shown he rebounds from bad games, and let's face it he is the prime reason for the sharks turn around this season as well.

You cant bail on him for a couple of shakey games

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nemo is starting, sharks are up a game Nemo for the most part has rebounded from terrible games. If he shits the bed on monday though, i think you might have to consider Nitty for game 7.

If they start Nitty game 6 and he gets smoked early then your going to have the conversation of why not go with Nemo because through out the season he has shown he rebounds from bad games, and let's face it he is the prime reason for the sharks turn around this season as well.

You cant bail on him for a trio of shitty games

Dude, I fixed it for ya...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude, I fixed it for ya...

actually yeah your right i forgot about the come back game lol. Atleast when he sucks its pretty much an all night thing, not one of those looks to be strong then all of sudden gives up a back breaking softy

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to believe Niemi can bounce back, but he's been up and down all series. He had his down in game 3, his up in game 4, his down in game 5. Start him in game 6.