• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR do we end up with?

Which WR do we end up with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Howie may trade up for Lamb if he falls out of the top 10, which is now rumored. If not, I think Mims is going to be the guy. He has the height-speed-quickness to be an outside WR and that is what they desperately need, not another slot player. I like Mims but am a little leery of taking him so high. I thought of him as a guy we could nab in the third months ago. That said, he may have more upside than some of the other prospects based on athleticism alone.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how accurate ... but there's talk out there that some teams have red flagged Jerry Jeudy with injury concerns. Not sure if that benefits us or hurts us ... if true anyways.
You always read these last minute things (he smokes dope, he beat his girl friend, he missed child support payments...) being circulated by some team(s) that hope he might drop a few spots to them.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You always read these last minute things (he smokes dope, he beat his girl friend, he missed child support payments...) being circulated by some team(s) that hope he might drop a few spots to them.

Yep, although I've heard for a few weeks that Jeudy could slip down the board further than most think. I love the guy, he's my #1 receiver if there is no lingering health issues.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Howie may trade up for Lamb if he falls out of the top 10, which is now rumored. If not, I think Mims is going to be the guy. He has the height-speed-quickness to be an outside WR and that is what they desperately need, not another slot player. I like Mims but am a little leery of taking him so high. I thought of him as a guy we could nab in the third months ago. That said, he may have more upside than some of the other prospects based on athleticism alone.
Kind of where I’m at.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other leak of Jeudy is that he is dumb and had a really low Wonderlic test.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other leak of Jeudy is that he is dumb and had a really low Wonderlic test.
Some of the WCO could worry about that. If Gruden passes at 12 he could be there for us.

Or maybe the Broncos are leaking all this stuff so they can get him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am warming up to Michael Pittman Jr as a second round option.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the WCO could worry about that. If Gruden passes at 12 he could be there for us.

Or maybe the Broncos are leaking all this stuff so they can get him.

I think Ruggs had one of the best scores. Several of them had very low grades, like 9 and above. Question is how are they "football smart"?

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who I want anymore. I have watched so much video on all of them ( nothing else to do...lol ) that maybe it's best to just trade back and pick up a few of them and hope we hit big on 1. They all look really good.
Unless Ruggs falls a bit and we don't have to give up the farm to move up.

Just listening to Brandon Aiyuk on the radio and he sounds very well spoken. I am starting to really like him now.
Maybe move back a bit and take him and grab Higgins in the 2nd if he falls that far??

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who I want anymore. I have watched so much video on all of them ( nothing else to do...lol ) that maybe it's best to just trade back and pick up a few of them and hope we hit big on 1. They all look really good.

Just listening to Brandon Aiyuk on the radio and he sounds very well spoken. I am starting to really like him now.
Maybe move back a bit and take him and grab Higgins in the 2nd if he falls that far??

Fly Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am kind of on the same page EAGLES...pick up Reagor or Aiyuk and then pick up a Higgins or Pittman in the second. I'm in on double-dipping 1st and 2nd. Maybe even a flyer later in the 5th like Duvernay or Cleveland in the 6th. Or even one of the other guys. Edwards, Jennings. That leaves Jackson, JJW, Ward, AJ if he comes back. 6-7. Throw in some UDFA's.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thinking about this today. I think some agreement in principle with SF at 13 if he makes it there. He just has to pull the trigger, and hope our offer is the winning one. I feel like more than us will be trying to get 13. Gonna have to overpay a little bit most likely. And I’m still not sure if that’s the right play.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are strong rumors that all the WRs are falling out of the top 10 due to a run on offensive tackles and QBs. I believe it. So Trader Howie may be able to make a move up to snag one of the top 3.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to draft 2 receivers plus pick up Stills in a trade or sign if he gets cut. We need a veteran to help teach life in the NFL.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking into account our cap situation for next season, we need cheap talent.

If we are in 12 formation with 2 TE and a RB, that means there can only be 2 WR on the field.

Trade back and we can pick up WRs with a late 1st rounder and with the 3rd or 4th rounder that we also get.
Use our 2nd and 3rd for other positions of need.

Biggest downside is that we're just not very good at evaluating talent and picking players that can contribute consistently.
Which means we need more bullets to fire in the hopes of actually hitting something.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some reports we are going to skip WR in the first and take a defensive guy like Kenneth Murray of Oklahoma at LB.

I would be surprised by that, but a lot of people think Murray can be a Pro Bowl MLB.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to draft 2 receivers plus pick up Stills in a trade or sign if he gets cut. We need a veteran to help teach life in the NFL.

I think that's one of the reasons they hired the guy they did. He's played in the league, won the SB and coached university players.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some reports we are going to skip WR in the first and take a defensive guy like Kenneth Murray of Oklahoma at LB.

I would be surprised by that, but a lot of people think Murray can be a Pro Bowl MLB.
I usually trust Daniel Jeremiah. He's pretty in tuned with NFL insiders. And he knows the Eagles quite well. I wouldn't hate the pick. I think somebody is getting traded tonight, just a gut feeling.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Jeffrey to anyone willing to take his salary, or a partial of it; Sidney; Douglas; Sudfeld (if they think they can draft a good prospect, or a vet (like Fitpatrick or Flacco).